dannymo570

Motherload of loot 20 tents, locations included

Wow , that's crazy as shit, never seen something like that

they restarted there server like 20 times in the past 2 days..... we restart 2 times a day.... Atleast the shit is finally coming out how bad these morons are, MadMax is a turd an he and his server needs flushed.

Also: some more threads from people complaining

http://dayzmod.com/f...35-wdu-clan-19/

From this thread:

We kick our own guys that are found duping gear or using exploits.

LOL the irony.

Oh god my sides hurt.

http://dayzmod.com/f...heatinghacking/

And also our thread:

http://dayzmod.com/f...d-for-ghosting/

Yeah its not like 30 people are complaining about admin abuse from this server, nope, nothing to see here folks, move along.

Edited by JoKeR92

While I'm here, Im also asking to be unbanned. You never submitted any proof to any of us, and the dev team/vilayer/whoever hasn't global banned us after all this time, so therefore I am to conclude that they believe whatever you had was not enough. So I'm asking for a lift of my ban.

I never combat logged at all during the whole thing, the only time i logged on was about 45 min before we attacked to see what the server time was (literally took 2 seconds), then i logged off. I'm assuming you interpreted that as "combat logging", which it isnt.

This Admin is notorious for banning players that find his camp. His server needs to be flooded with players with Fraps that assault his camp, tear-it-up, and document the whole affair.

Im surprised that Rocket's crew allows this dishonest admin to have a server that is continuously abused by that admin, locking the server, re-booting when they lose their vehicle, banning players that find their location, etc.

Just raid this server.

• Like 3

you obviously know the owner of the server. Those tents are 100 percent duped.

I do not know who the server is.

I've also seen a fair few threads posted about US 35. Few have anything beyond a newly made forum profile posting an unsubstantiated claim of hacking (no mention of clan or admin) or admin abuse.

There is probably something going on, but there is very little that can be done about it with the information at hand. Many people in this thread seem motivated to have this server blacklisted. If you want something done you need to do more yourselves.

Get screenshots, run fraps, post conversations with members of the clan.

The claims against this server raise my eyebrows and I will avoid US 35, but more then that, I'm not convinced.

If corruption and abuse is rampant on this server, it should be very easy to gather some substantiation.

I've also seen a fair few threads posted about US 35. Few have anything beyond a newly made forum profile posting an unsubstantiated claim of hacking (no mention of clan or admin) or admin abuse.

There is probably something going on, but there is very little that can be done about it with the information at hand. Many people in this thread seem motivated to have this server blacklisted. If you want something done you need to do more yourselves.

The claims against this server raise my eyebrows and I will avoid US 35, but more then that, I'm not convinced.

If corruption and abuse is rampant on this server, it should be very easy to gather some substantiation.

and there are no American tanks in Bagdhad

right Bob?

I hope many of you realise that exploiting a glitch (duping) is as bad as hacking. The only reason you get away with it now is because Rocket needs to be informed of these glitches.

• Like 1

Lil hard to do when the majority of people here are complaining about being banned for doing nothing wrong bro :P

Classic...the admin shut down the server after their helicopter was destroyed.

• Like 2

Lil hard to do when the majority of people here are complaining about being banned for doing nothing wrong bro :P

If they are abusing their rights as admins, this is the wrong post.

Even so, take a screen shot of you being banned, pretty simple and it's hard to dispute.

Get 10 of those together, you've got yourself a pretty solid thread that's very hard to ignore

If they are abusing their rights as admins, this is the wrong post.

Even so, take a screen shot of you being banned, pretty simple and it's hard to dispute.

Get 10 of those together, you've got yourself a pretty solid thread that's very hard to ignore

Theres actually a decent amount of people here, and in other threads complaining about it (being banned), so that + the screen of 12 restarts the other day, and like 10 today, and one like 30 min after there heli was destroyed kinda seems like decent proof so far. Look at everyone complaining about how they kill people in there clan, and then a few minutes later get kicked/banned off (which is funny because tags are off).

Wait, hold on.

Some guy came to this forum and gave away their camp, invited everyone here to come steal their shit and then when they did go there they got killed.

They then called everyone there a hacker.

They found a lot of ghilli suits in there (30 I think) and that was called hacking. There was no evidence of hacked weapons shown but they were hacking.

They then locked the server to move their camp because of see above and people call foul on that? This is effectively griefing on the forums part. One guy told you all to go there, you did, you killed their people and griefed them so they were forced to move their camp. All of you pretty much server hopped (ghosted) into their camp or at least i'm sure a LOT of you simply logged out there on another server then logged back in on top of it. So you got banned for breaking the rules, you ghosted these guys and thus got banned for it.

The best part is, people are randomly getting shot at by snipers because theyre forced to CAMP their own base because of server hoppers and people die so "Oh they must be hacking.".

Look, I don't support duping or hacking, but I also don't support people who find stockpiles of loot and instead of thinking (Man these guys spent a lot of time working here) they think (Wow look at this gear, what a bunch of hackers.).

Not everybody who kills you is a hacker. Not every camp full of loot is hacked / duped. People DO play this game more then you and camp loot for the reasoning of having camps like this. Get a grip, not everyone other then you is obviously a hacker.

We get more "Cry wolf" threads on these forums then actually hacker posts, get realistic. As for them locking the server? Shit I would lock it too if I had the entire DayZ forum hopping over to steal all my loot because some guy posted it for public knowledge. Is that against the rules? Yes. But would I do it? Probably, simply so my clan didn't get griefed constantly and were allowed to enjoy this game.

Edited by Tandwan

Wait, hold on.

Some guy came to this forum and gave away their camp, invited everyone here to come steal their shit and then when they did go there they got killed.

They then called everyone there a hacker.

They found a lot of ghilli suits in there (30 I think) and that was called hacking. There was no evidence of hacked weapons shown but they were hacking.

They then locked the server to move their camp because of see above and people call foul on that? This is effectively griefing on the forums part. One guy told you all to go there, you did, you killed their people and griefed them so they were forced to move their camp. All of you pretty much server hopped (ghosted) into their camp or at least i'm sure a LOT of you simply logged out there on another server then logged back in on top of it. So you got banned for breaking the rules, you ghosted these guys and thus got banned for it.

The best part is, people are randomly getting shot at by snipers because theyre forced to CAMP their own base because of server hoppers and people die so "Oh they must be hacking.".

Look, I don't support duping or hacking, but I also don't support people who find stockpiles of loot and instead of thinking (Man these guys spent a lot of time working here) they think (Wow look at this gear, what a bunch of hackers.).

Not everybody who kills you is a hacker. Not every camp full of loot is hacked / duped. People DO play this game more then you and camp loot for the reasoning of having camps like this. Get a grip, not everyone other then you is obviously a hacker.

We get more "Cry wolf" threads on these forums then actually hacker posts, get realistic. As for them locking the server? Shit I would lock it too if I had the entire DayZ forum hopping over to steal all my loot because some guy posted it for public knowledge. Is that against the rules? Yes. But would I do it? Probably, simply so my clan didn't get griefed constantly and were allowed to enjoy this game.

Nobody is calling them outright hackers here. People are calling them item dupers yes. The main complaint is that they are known for admin abuse. People have posted evidence of their admin abuse and how they ban people for going through their stockpiles, then reset the servers so it all gets rolled back. I got banned from there too because I happened across a camp and took a few weapons. Combat logging yay!

We get more "Cry wolf" threads on these forums then actually hacker posts

Funny how you neglected to mention half the posters in here are complaining about unfair bans the moment they did something that went against their Master Plan of Life.

It's almost as if you, who spent every single character of your post complaining about the 'whine' in this thread, couldn't think of anything remotely believable in an attempt to disregard the biggest reason the server should be blacklisted. We have an idea of how often they're restarting as well, you never mentioned anything about that either.

Edited by Dicey

The proof ot the restarts and locking of the server is good enough to blacklist this server. Rules list locking the server is permitted to around 5 minutes. Not 30, regardless if your camp coords are given out. Rocket himself said spies and shit is welcomed as a tactic, apparently MadMax or some of the WDU members pissed off someone in there ranks who decided to tell everyone where there camp is. That doesn't give them any right to lock the server for 40 minutes so they can move.

You guys defending this server are either, A. blind as hell and don't understand the rules of admining a server or B. One of the WDU members trying to derail this train from reaching its stop. a.k.a. server blacklist.

• Like 2

Stop giving out camp locations, you exploit not less than them by giving it out. Ran over tents and go on, no point to give out location.

Could be worse. We've never banned or kicked a single player off our server. We have had our camp raided and had to relocate many times. We've had our vehicles stolen many times, and not one server restart.

Then a couple of noobs steal our vehicles, park them less than 1km from one of our camps, we steal them back.

Then they go onto Reddit. Post our server and the location of our camp for 30,000 people to read. Claim that the admins are cheaters and used a vehicle hack to steal back the vehicles. They talk about non-existant admin abuse, and that everyone should raid them because they are cheaters.

Our server has been overloaded with cheaters and reddit users "getting revenge" for the last 2 days. We haven't shut it down, banned, or kicked anyone, but very tempted. 3 teleport hacks in 1 hour is bloody ridiculous. All because of one little butthurt player who lost his vehicles after stealing them from someone else.

• Like 1

A friend and I found a single tent in NWAF. We tried putting it up but had some issues, finally got it down but after a server restart there were 4 tents all ontop of eachother. We started taking them down and put the extras in our main tent. Another restart, more tents.... Highly possible they could of had a similiar problem and just moved bases after the initial mass spawn. They're close enough to NWAF that they can make runs, plus if they brought a tent to NWAF and put it near the barracks, then ran loot to it to force the barracks to spawn more loot. They could of essentially gotten plenty of items with very minimal effort.

Edit: Didn't see a whole fourth page of posts; I'll just remove this.

Edited by Striderrs

Could be worse. We've never banned or kicked a single player off our server. We have had our camp raided and had to relocate many times. We've had our vehicles stolen many times, and not one server restart.

Then a couple of noobs steal our vehicles, park them less than 1km from one of our camps, we steal them back.

Then they go onto Reddit. Post our server and the location of our camp for 30,000 people to read. Claim that the admins are cheaters and used a vehicle hack to steal back the vehicles. They talk about non-existant admin abuse, and that everyone should raid them because they are cheaters.

Our server has been overloaded with cheaters and reddit users "getting revenge" for the last 2 days. We haven't shut it down, banned, or kicked anyone, but very tempted. 3 teleport hacks in 1 hour is bloody ridiculous. All because of one little butthurt player who lost his vehicles after stealing them from someone else.

That sucks. But this isnt the same. In this situation, at the very least, 15 people between here and in the other threads i linked, all of them are complaining about the abusive admins. Your situation was just two butthurt players that did not understand the game. Yeah it sucks when you get mass raided, but what can you do about it. Spying is allowed, and you can share any info you find if you want to.

I was unfairly banned from there server for doing nothing wrong. They throw accusations all over the place because they get shit on. Its like these guys are new to the game and dont understand what happened, so, OH GOD THERE HACKING AND CHEATING, HOW THE HELL DID WE ALL DIE THIS ISNT FAIR, REPORTED AND BANNED.

Edited by JoKeR92