dannymo570

Motherload of loot 20 tents, locations included

So myself and a few of my friends were playing on the [1/9-WDU] clan server when we discovered 20 tents full of loot, definately looks like its all been exploited. some hacked items mixed in a few tents. Seems to be the [1/9-WDU] clans main base on the server, they had hoards of vehicles and weapons.

Certainly doesnt look legit

The full server address

DayZ - US35 (1.7.2.4/95389) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:OFF) dayzmod.com - (Tags: OFF) - 1st Btn, 9th Marines

IP: 184.164.138.42:2352

Screenshot including the locations of both the clans camps, feel free to trash and demolish the bases. This sort of thing is what really pisses me off.

Needs looking into

Screenshots with locations

9z0Xd.png

base1i.jpg

base2a.jpg

The best way to attack is from behind the hill. They are inexperienced noobs dont know how to aim, i got shot at 10 times last night by a sniper didnt even hit me

"They have nice items they must be hacking" :rolleyes:

Camps this size are common. It only takes a few days to accumulate that amount with 3 or 4 people.

Anyway good-luck with your looting.

Wow, is that hacking? I'm fairly new to the game so I don't know..

Wow, there is 15 ghillis and 1 camo in 1 tent :D

Edited by tonybravo

What hacked items are there?.. it would be easy for a group of people to get that many tents in one place. WDU is a pretty large group id image it would be very easy for a big team to stock pile so much..

also they had to have moved out of the glen base i mean it looks so diserted and i found nothing of real value there.. most the wire and sandbags are decayed (deleted from age)

Edited by PyroXfire

There is no way in hell even a group of 20 players can gather up 30 tents with 10+ weapons of each type in tents like this. Even Camping Tent is a rare item and they have like 30+ something tents ...... + alot of vehicles.

Seems like the server is quite full now which is rare for a US server at this hours....good luck hunting them!

Edited by Avean

Many of you seem to be mistaking duping with hacking. Having an item and duplicating it is NOT hacking. You only have to find one of anything to have many of everything. It's exploitative, yes; but it is definitely not hacking, and should not be considered as such.

If you have 1 of every weapon, with a group of people that know what they're doing, you could set up an entire base full of 10 of each weapon in tents faster than you could gather 1-2 vehicles and bring them back to said camp.

Now if you saw AS50 TWS's, or items of the like (that don't even spawn in the game), then there was hacking in some way shape or form. It doesn't necessarily mean that they did the hacking. They could have killed a hacker and then duplicated the weapon, but hacking took place in some form to get the weapon into the game.

Having a lot of nice things doesn't make you a hacker, ESPECIALLY now that helicopters are out...because all you need is one helicopter and you can take anything/everything on the map and make it your own.

Edited by Dontrunaway

these hobos keep restarting their server everytime you kill them or wreck their tents. i vote blacklist from hive please.

• Like 6

I checked the place out just now, they have removed every tent or someone have destroyed them. Dont know ....... these guys are not playing by the books, thats for sure.

They have also restarted the server like 6 times this past hour so i think they have been fighting with someone destroying theyre tents perhaps.

Edited by Avean

Haha, was on there main camp. got l85 see two ghillis guys in the trees, shoot after one (Battleye:Kick/Banned for cheating) wtf?

Just jumped on, heard a load of gunshots, so I ran back into the treeline, it was like 2bullets then one dies, and it happened like 3times.. so I ran back into the woods, thinking there might be a hacker, so I sit there and wait, and what do you know it, I look to the left of me because theres a blimp in a tree, so I take a shot at the tree and the blimp disappears. So either I'm seeing things, theres a hacker, or it was a boar hiding in a tree, and I doubt boars would randomly spawn beside me.

• Like 1

Wow, is that hacking? I'm fairly new to the game so I don't know..

No that isnt hacking. Its not hard to get 20 fucking tents and a few cars. Players see things they cant accomplish on DayZ and jump to "hacking" Seriously maybe if you learned to play the game you would stop trying to ruin peoples hard earned loot. Just because people have loot they automatically start screaming "HACKERS" Seriously fuck off. You found a base. loot it and run. Keep regearing there. Be fucking smart.

• Like 2

There is no way in hell even a group of 20 players can gather up 30 tents with 10+ weapons of each type in tents like this. Even Camping Tent is a rare item and they have like 30+ something tents ...... + alot of vehicles.

Seems like the server is quite full now which israre for a US server at this hours....good luck hunting them!

Your a fucking moron.

Edited by Jtyler1995

Many of you seem to be mistaking duping with hacking. Having an item and duplicating it is NOT hacking. You only have to find one of anything to have many of everything. It's exploitative, yes; but it is definitely not hacking, and should not be considered as such.

If you have 1 of every weapon, with a group of people that know what they're doing, you could set up an entire base full of 10 of each weapon in tents faster than you could gather 1-2 vehicles and bring them back to said camp.

Now if you saw AS50 TWS's, or items of the like (that don't even spawn in the game), then there was hacking in some way shape or form. It doesn't necessarily mean that they did the hacking. They could have killed a hacker and then duplicated the weapon, but hacking took place in some form to get the weapon into the game.

Having a lot of nice things doesn't make you a hacker, ESPECIALLY now that helicopters are out...because all you need is one helicopter and you can take anything/everything on the map and make it your own.

Thank you.

No that isnt hacking. Its not hard to get 20 fucking tents and a few cars. Players see things they cant accomplish on DayZ and jump to "hacking" Seriously maybe if you learned to play the game you would stop trying to ruin peoples hard earned loot. Just because people have loot they automatically start screaming "HACKERS" Seriously fuck off. You found a base. loot it and run. Keep regearing there. Be fucking smart.

You are a complete fucking idiot, of course they are Abusing the system, and Exploiting the fuck out of this. They restart the server at least 12 times a day sometimes we have been playing in the last 2 weeks. Me and my clan mates got banned from their shitehole of a server because we found their base and killed all 10 of them.

These guys are nothing more than Exploiters, we found 2 of their camps that is just the tip of the iceburg there are quite possibly more areas in their map they keep exploiting their shit.

But now its become clear, they really are banning everyone who join their server to go loot the locations i provided. It proves they are not playing by the book and should be fucking Blacklisted, period!

I suggest everyone who has got banned from their server make a server report please, this sort of admin abuse shit has to be stopped.

Edited by Danny
  • Like 5

You are a complete fucking idiot, of course they are Abusing the system, and Exploiting the fuck out of this. They restart the server at least 12 times a day sometimes we have been playing in the last 2 weeks. Me and my clan mates got banned from their shitehole of a server because we found their base and killed all 10 of them.

These guys are nothing more than Exploiters, we found 2 of their camps that is just the tip of the iceburg there are quite possibly more areas in their map they keep exploiting their shit.

But now its become clear, they really are banning everyone who join their server to go loot the locations i provided. It proves they are not playing by the book and should be fucking Blacklisted, period!

I suggest everyone who has got banned from their server make a server report please, this sort of admin abuse shit has to be stopped.

LAWL. This is cute. I'm the moron. So what if they are exploiting then so be. What the fuck can you do? Nothing

Admin abuse is another thing. That gets called out all the time for nonsense. Banning you is bullshit if that occured but at the same time numerous amounts of servers restart constantly between 4-6 hours automatically. I dont quite understand how that could be admin abuse..