rocket

SERVER OWNERS: Download new HIVE 0.9.1

Or your server will be shitty

I'd love to rocket, but I have no clue where to get the files....

EDIT: Finally got a link from somebody on the live chat, I had to damn near beg to get it, yet my server is still getting some python error when I try to start monitor.

Can someone please link to the new files? That would be nice.

Done. What have you changed? :P

Edit: Interesting. It connects alright but no players are being processed...

Edit2: Seems to be working fine now.

well such an important information but its posted without sticky^^.. thats why most servers arent working properly^^

in my opinion there are more important things, than t shirts right now :)

well such an important information but its posted without sticky^^.. thats why most servers arent working properly^^

in my opinion there are more important things' date=' than t shirts right now :)

[/quote']

Announcements don't need to be stickied.

It's the server owners fault if they fail to keep up with news.

I have a Steam Group of which I relay information to players. But as a Server Owner, you should follow all the posts Rocket does.

I have a Steam Group of which I relay information to players. But as a Server Owner' date=' you should follow all the posts Rocket does.

[/quote']

I don't think it's an unreasonable request for it to be made a sticky for a week (it makes it so much easier to spot it), especially considering the importance. I spotted it straight after he posted it, but I lurk like a ninja...

I have a Steam Group of which I relay information to players. But as a Server Owner' date=' you should follow all the posts Rocket does.

[/quote']

not everyone with arma 2 runs it with steam,

in my opinion its a bit ignorant to think that the only players of dayz own arma 2 steam version..

its easy to blame others, but its hard to take critics. :heart: :cool:

i think you should sticky such an important post like this hive patch, and there is no reason against it. :),

because its more viewable, and a sticky is something important, that foreigners will understand more easy too..

[/quote']

I don't think it's an unreasonable request for it to be made a sticky for a week (it makes it so much easier to spot it), especially considering the importance. I spotted it straight after he posted it, but I lurk like a ninja...

My main point is, check http://dayzmod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2 every so often. New threads are rarely made. And if you're a server owner, as I said previously, you should be stalking Rocket and his posts.

not everyone with arma 2 runs it with steam' date='

in my opinion its a bit ignorant to think that the only players of dayz own arma 2 steam version..

its easy to blame others, but its hard to take critics. :heart: :cool:

i think you should sticky such an important post like this hive patch, and there is no reason against it. :)

[/quote']

Fair enough that a lot of people don't use Steam, but even if you don't run ARMA on Steam, a lot of people will usually have it running for whatever else, so the group method still works.

But even if not, stalk Rockets posts ^^.

Every time I try to launch monitor, I just get some python error saying theres nothing named "linecache" and some other bs. People are having issues connecting to the US Hardcore servers.

Hi guys,

I'm always looking for the new hive version.... I've sent an email to DayzDev and no response iet..

Our server are not Saving so... Any solutions?

Im no server owner so I realize that my opinion isnt worht much but every big project I know has a newsletter for stuff like this. Keeping gameservers patched is important, so why not make a newsletter and include a link to download the newest version?

Everything is allready accessible to the public. If you know the URL you can download the file. The server hosts have just been good with keeping a wraps on all of that stuff.

There is a similar discussion to this going on at:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6550&pid=65852#pid65852

I posted an idea there that I think could really help the player and server host community of DayZ.