DayZ Dan

Trading high-tier loot for good intel on {CQF} operations

Trading high tier items (as50, nvg, gps, ghillie, rangefinder, mk48, svd camo, l85, satchel, beartrap, sandbag, etc) for accurate information.

On {CQF} clan movement, full roster of names, operations details, and campsite coordinates.

They have several servers:

• EU2,
  • US196
  • US20
  • US21

How it works:

You feed me intel as to current locations, servers, their current operations, vehicle hiding spots. I confirm these are legit and do my business. Afterwards I will leave an item of your choice (multiple items for multiple instances of intel) in a tent on a random server (somewhere convenient for pickup) and let you know the coords after I leave.

Example:

You know they are currently heading to NWAF and have 5 guys with them. I would reward you any single item from above for this info. If you happen to know they have an L85 AWS with them or someone who will be providing over-watch, that form of intel earns an additional item of your choice. The reward quantity will scale with the usefulness of the intel provided.

Warning:

I suggest you stay clear of the location provided, less I mistake you for a {CQF} member and send you back to cherno.

To provide intel, please PM me on these forums. Please list your in game name used (if actually in CQF, make a new profile to leak intel!) All info will be confidential (IE I will never give out names).

-To members of {CQF} who may try to setup traps for me. Please do. I always have a hard time finding you on your servers. Anything that would make it easier for me would be appreciated.

-To those who will undoubtedly post about how bad of a man I am and how terrible I sound; Feel free to flame, troll, and white-knight all you wish.

-To anyone who wishes to join me in hunting {CQF} members (and from what i've heard, there's likely a lot of you) Sorry, I don't trust you... it's likely a trap to kill me or catch me flapping my gums about my stash locations. Setup your own advert and do the same.

There will be no Youtube vids or live streams of my actions. I play to entertain myself, not others... so do not ask, there are none.

Clarification: no items being given as reward are duped or hacked in.

Clarification: I will submit screenshots and audio recordings ONLY as evidence to defend myself.

- DayZ Dan

Edited by DayZ Dan
  • Like 47

That's the greatest flattery CQF ever got, I guess.

• Like 1

THIS

i haven't seen wars like this since the server wars of old school Star Wars Galaxies (god bless)

i salute you and hell id play those 2 US servers just for the extra lulz

• Like 1

Well, this is interesting, indeed. We've got some actual action showing up, first the church, now bandit raids and ambushes... Perfect.

I'd like to see a confirmed killed list only cause i'll give you any single item for a kill on {CQF}Rct Judge Dread :P bastard shot us up 3 times with no weapons in hand and D/C'd before the rest of the anti-bandit troops showed up to get him back, hid our bodies the first time and im sure he didnt take a thing.... bandit scum in cherno what a suprise, here we are trying to help people and bam in the face, kills me and two noobs we just recruited really nice since we had you covered and called for a cease-fire.

THIS

i haven't seen wars like this since the server wars of old school Star Wars Galaxies (god bless)

i salute you and hell id play those 2 US servers just for the extra lulz

Play eve. It's full of great shit like this.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a confirmed killed list only cause i'll give you any single item for a kill on {CQF}Rct Judge Dread :P bastard shot us up 3 times with no weapons in hand and D/C'd before the rest of the anti-bandit troops showed up to get him back, hid our bodies the first time and im sure he didnt take a thing.... bandit scum in cherno what a suprise, here we are trying to help people and bam in the face, kills me and two noobs we just recruited really nice since we had you covered and called for a cease-fire.

Dude, if you have evidence of that, post it on the FirstCav forums and that guy will be gone. That breaks every rule we have in terms of engaging other players.

Lol, we just seem to get so many people coming at us. Sad you have to result to this. Meta-gaming is just sad.

Mind coming on our teamspeak and talking to me. That pretty much a clear violation of rules for our unit. We are a friendly unit not a bandit one. Do keep in mind that people of the rank Recruit are not even members of our unit but just on a trial with us. If you have a problem with anyone of our members then send me a PM on here or on the First Cav/CQF website. Though if you called for a cease-fire you seem like you could of shot first....

Lol, we just seem to get so many people coming at us. Sad you have to result to this. Meta-gaming is just sad.

Mind coming on our teamspeak and talking to me. That pretty much a clear violation of rules for our unit. We are a friendly unit not a bandit one. Do keep in mind that people of the rank Recruit are not even members of our unit but just on a trial with us. If you have a problem with anyone of our members then send me a PM on here or on the First Cav/CQF website. Though if you called for a cease-fire you seem like you could of shot first....

Clans created outside of the DayZ world. Are these not a result of metagamming?

Seems a bit selective reasoning to me...

• Like 4

I run with one of them. Like their previous posts said, if they have a recruit tag, report it, they were described as cautious friendly to me...

Please report this with evidence in the CQF forums.

Thank you.

Please report this with evidence in the CQF forums.

Thank you.

And what are the odds of him providing that?

And what are the odds of him providing that?

success71.png

Edited by Rinner23

Keep the intel coming, killed one of their higher-ups today scraping the north for camps. He immediately logged out of game and off teamspeak...Thank you for that, you know who you are.

Edited by DayZ Dan
  • Like 4

This is how DayZ was meant to be played, warring groups, espionage, and all that's missing is the ability to effectively control an area without an army. Kudos guys, immersion has been reached. Thinking about joining those servers just to see some action. Don't truly condone attacking a neutral survivor faction, but bandits need gear too I guess XD

• Like 2

This is how DayZ was meant to be played, warring groups, espionage, and all that's missing is the ability to effectively control an area without an army. Kudos guys, immersion has been reached. Thinking about joining those servers just to see some action. Don't truly condone attacking a neutral survivor faction, but bandits need gear too I guess XD

Yeah, this is what its all about,

Reminds me of the good ole Star Wars Galaxies days of warring cities.

To the OP good luck sir and I hope you kill a whole fucking bunch of them!.

• Like 2

PFC Maffo, tsk tsk. You shouldn't take that hacker spawned V3S in Elektro on US21

arma2oa-2012-08-01-12-56-35-18.jpg

Edited by DayZ Dan

....So your not ever good enough to find CQF members, so you make a thread like this.. what a 2nd rate bandit. Atleast HSO and PL are good enough to find us.

• Like 2