Sign in to follow this  
nogert@gmail.com

Items duplicating

I stole everything from a tent last night, came on today and passed it again, I had a quick and every thing had re spawned, but I still have it all in my tent.

Is this a common problem?

Also sometimes when I put something in my tent, it doesn't save, but my friend's stuff saves.

Mya it is, but I refuse to elaborate on it cause ppl abuse this. xP

Edited by Hakultair

Happens to my tents aswell. Every time I come back to check if my stuff are still there, I notice things coming back (like ammo, L85's and etc).

Happens to my tents aswell. Every time I come back to check if my stuff are still there, I notice things coming back (like ammo, L85's and etc).

We have a huge abandoned camp on our server that have tents that respawn lots of good stuff each restart (AS50s, L85s, M4 SD, etc), and we think that the regulars on our server go there and gear up after they have died. Even satchel charges won't get rid of the tents permanently.

totally game breaking. i dont mind stashes of guns and supplies etc in tents, but atleast collect it yourself and if you lose it you really should have to replace it if lost!

ive also experienced this and am now using new tents, im pretty sure u can stop them from making that re appear... im pretty sure i can.

I can cofirm that all tents that I've found or put up myself respawn their loot after every server reset. Completely breaking the game and making death not even a setback anymore as I can get my gear back in minutes even if my tent is found and looted.

Edited by Coden

Tents are just extremely bugged. I placed a tent and put in a bunch of stuff. The next night I logged in and it was all gone. Someone could have cleaned it out, however I had a friend that was on who was able to see all of our stuff just fine. So it was just me. I placed some stuff back in my tent and logged onto a server that had more daylight. Upon connecting to the different server, my inventory had 1/2 of the stuff I placed in my tent, back in my inventory.

I went out collecting more stuff and logged for the night. The next day, I logged onto the server that had my tent, and went to place items back in. Everything from the night before was there, nothing from my first night placing the tent was there yet, but it had duped the stuff in my inventory. So now I had 2 engines in the tent, 2 MP5s....

Yeah, it's good and bad. Good for you, bad for the rest of the survivors.

Yeah tents are either indestructible loot spawning machines or unstoppable loot eating machines.

Totally fucked and desperately need fixing.

We have a huge abandoned camp on our server that have tents that respawn lots of good stuff each restart (AS50s, L85s, M4 SD, etc), and we think that the regulars on our server go there and gear up after they have died. Even satchel charges won't get rid of the tents permanently.

Try emptying a tent, then save it.

If you ever come across a fully packed tent, do others a favour: Loot whatever you need, clear the tent, drop waste stuff in the woods and save the empty tent afterwards. The tent will from now on spawn as an empty tent on every server restart! The dropped stuff will despawn within several minutes. Don't hesitate, it serves the right purpose!

• Like 1

clear out the tent and save it. this will make it so that when the server restarts that it will come back as an empty tent every time :)

I had a single tent, was coming back to camp on my bicycle and couldnt stop in time and flattened it..... All my stuff was gone. So I went to a market and found another tent. Put it up right were the other one lay flat. Ten minutes later the server restarts and the flat tent is now back..... All was there but my M4 CCO turned into an M16 M203 :/

I can confirm this also. My 4 friends have set up a camp, we had placed tents, and moved them elsewhere as they did not get in to the tree enough, server restarts, and we now have about 17 tents, and 3 50cal's with 3 ammo each,

It;s annoying as if you do not get the tent in the right spot, you have to move your camp to not expose that one tent that will never go away.

Same thing. Ive only placed 1 tent so far myself and I put a Bizon with 1 clip in it, some food and water. I didnt have much on me but needed to make room for deerstand runs, so I saved it and ran off. We came back later and put more into the tent, saved and logged off. The next day the tent (and out car) was missing so we figured someone had found it and moved on. The day after we came back by the area and both the tent and car were back. The tent only had the Bizon 1 clip and food/water in it. Now no matter what I put in the tent, upon server restart it only has those initial items in it. The tent respawns these same items each server restart, even after I take everything out and save it.

We have migrated to using atvs as storage because they are much more reliable (though also more prone to being stolen).

good for all of you...our tents eat the gear we put in it......

good for all of you...our tents eat the gear we put in it......

I'd rather things get eaten, than me and many other people to get banned for having "duplicated" items. At least I do hope that is not the penalty for doing it, as it's more of a glitch than an exploit. An unwanted exploit <_<