Ghillie suit

Cammo Clothing

M249

AS50

Bison SD

FN Fal ANPV S4

L85A2 AWS

Edited by DraWx

Is anyone insterested in PDW's? I have one I would be willing to trade, in exchange I am looking for: Ghillie, NVG (want the most), GPS, CZ 550 ammo.

I am fairly new, so i don't know if this is an item even desired. I would think so, seeing as its a 30 round fully automatic side arm...that uses like 5 different ammo's. But what do I know? I'm just a helpless girl.

looking for a ghillie+mk 48 mod 0 got an as50 or m107 and a gps for trade.

Would you guys be willing to trade a rangefinder and nvgs for a ghillie suit

and possible 3 mountain dews and a acog for a gps?

Edited by Xiapher

Do you guys have any of the big coyote back packs? i will need two one for my Bro ..... I can trade for 2 NVGs as the backpacks are more important to us so we are willing to trade them ... or Ghillie Suits ... If you do not have them could you reserve them when you do and i will be ready to trade :D ... unless our camp gets raided aha.

If you can send me a PM but i will also follow this thread.

Edited by JackPearce95

Hello!

I am looking for AS50 with mags and a rangefinder

I can offer ghillie nvg gps coyote backpack m4a1ccosd (but not all of them at once lol)

Edited by biervertrieb

As sharpboy posted earlier we are not trading until sunday 12th August because of holidays. Any requests sent before then will be read but may not get a response. Be patient!

After the server crash at Tuesday had to wait 2 days to get the trade done. These guys still fit me in for a trade today (on their day off) and gave me a free item of choice for the waiting. Very friendly and trustworthy! cheers guys, will be coming back in the future.

As sharpboy posted earlier we are not trading until sunday 12th August because of holidays. Any requests sent before then will be read but may not get a response. Be patient!

but you said from friday and today is thursday

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-TRADING NOTICE-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Trading is stopping for a while :

I regret to tell you that today our Camp was raided and our vehicles destroyed.

Until we can regather our stuff and make a new camp (our back up camp is not enough to trade off) we cant trade as we have nothing to trade..

Sorry to all we hope to be trading again in the foreseeable future.

If and when we can start trading again you will see a notice here.

Thanks

{CTS}-Team

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edited by Sharpboy21

I wanna see what I can do to help you guys rebuild, I PM'd Sharpboy and I hope to help acquire goods for CTS to get back in business!!!