Sharpboy21

(Ceased Trading)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-TRADING NOTICE-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Trading is stopping for a while :

I regret to tell you that today our Camp was raided and our vehicles destroyed.

Until we can regather our stuff and make a new camp (our back up camp is not enough to trade off) we cant trade as we have nothing to trade..

Sorry to all we hope to be trading again in the foreseeable future.

If and when we can start trading again you will see a notice here.

Thanks

{CTS}-Team

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edited by Sharpboy21
  • Like 14

I just made a really nice trade with these guys. They were very friendly and helpful. +reputation

Edited by Lulua
  • Like 3

I recently decided to restart as having good gear is quite boring and im too cautious so instead of giving to to someone random i would like to give it to your group.

I have m4sd 2 mags, bizon 3 mags, 2 nvgs, mtn dew and other typical gear ( almost everything for the tool belt).

If you would like to take this, all i want in return is for you to put a bullet into my head, you can bring anyone with you also :)

Also, im near vyshone so if its in cherno, then it might take some time :P

All 100% legit and you can have people with you if you dont believe me, i do want to be killed so i hope you would be willing to do that.

Edited by sunnz
  • Like 2

Well i need the L85 and the SVD Camo, but what did you need? ö.o

• Like 2

Hi guys you can also PM me for any request we have quite alot of responses atm and will try and get back to as soon as we can

• Like 2

If you still have the SVD ammo, I have a ghillie suit or a rangefinder I'll trade for it.

• Like 2

Guys we are looking for engine parts and fuel tank parts , since i crashed into a tree.....

• Like 2

I could use the l85AS AWS, mt. dew, and rangefinders me and my group have nvgs, gps's, ghillie suits, camo, AS50s, and antibiotics to trade. Let me know if we can make a deal and maybe even help you out with your trading my steam id is nonwillknow

• Like 2

Trading Has Ceased for today :

7 Successful trades and none sour on our first day

Trading will recommence tomorrow at roughly 1.30pm GMT

Feel free to pm me until then asking about items.

{CTS}Sharpboy

Could really use the NVG's. Do you still have them for trade?

I believe we do - pm me for details

From now on if you want to trade you must go to one of the following locations and we will then meet you there:

Kamenka

Pulkovo

Myshkino

Gas station just east of Gorka.

Guglovo

Dolina

Map - http://dayzdb.com/map#4.109.093

This list will be edited depending on how well trades go in certain locations and wheather we find another suitable location so keep checking back at this post.

Also if there are special circumstances involved with the trade meaning you cannot go very far because of broken leg, low blood etc, then PM one of the traders listed and they will get back to you.

Traders:

Maxamillion12345

Chrono2

Sharpboy21

Edited by maxamillion12345
  • Like 1

I would love to find an svd with ammo, only one clip is neccesary, will trade as50, m104, L85AS, camping tents, NVG's, MK 48 Mod 0, M249 Saw, dmr's silenced weapons or any other request, all guns come with ammo.

• Like 1

I was about to post a thread for a garage sale.

I had a tent dupe bug happen to my camp after server went to 2.4.

Had 3 tents turn into 25. (huge mess to cleanup)

This duped lots of items.

So I have 25 tents

X4 cyotes

X2 m1912 / m9sd / g17 / m14 aim / mp5sd

X1 pdw

X12 grenades

X3 toolboxes

Plus Other tool belt dupes

X2 antibiotics

To trade for:

Nvgs

Ghillie suit

M107 or dmr

M240 or mk48

M4a1cco sd

Gps

Range finder

I regret to inform you all but for now we can not trade.

Due to our stock server Glitching out and not spawning our tents/vehicles back in after a restart.

We are looking at ways to fix this.

Thanks

The {CTS}-TEAM

Once this service is back up and running, I will give it a test. And report back.

Worse case scenario I lose some gear. Which is nothing new to Day Z...

• Like 1

Once this service is back up and running, I will give it a test. And report back.

Worse case scenario I lose some gear. Which is nothing new to Day Z...

Test all you like :P - we wont kill anyone us they try to kill us.

An update to what is happening:

All of our stuff dissapeared during a scheduled server restart at 17:00 BST today.

I have heard of this problem happening before where the tents and vehicles do not spwan in when a server does not restart properly and this is sometimes fixed after another restart.

This next restart is scheduled 2 hours after this post and we will update you about the status of our stocks.

If it is gone then we will have to stop trading until we can find another camp to raid.

Sorry for any inconvienience

{CTS} - Maxamillion12345

Edited by maxamillion12345
  • Like 1

An update to what is happening:

All of our stuff dissapeared during a scheduled server restart at 17:00 BST today.

I have heard of this problem happening before where the tents and vehicles do not spwan in when a server does not restart properly and this is sometimes fixed after another restart.

This next restart is scheduled 2 hours after this post and we will update you about the status of our stocks.

If it is gone then we will have to stop trading until we can find another camp to raid.

Sorry for any inconvienience

{CTS} - Maxamillion12345

It's basic issue - your stuff will be there after next restart - I have experienced that quite many times. Best of luck!

Edited by Caine
  • Like 2

It's basic issue - your stuff will be there after next restart - I have experienced that quite many times. Best of luck!

K thanks. We will try and complete as many of todays planned trades as possible after 9:30 but most will be changed to tomorrow instead.

{CTS} - Maxamillion12345

• Like 1

im looking for a ghillie suit, have m107 to trade

Send me a PM and we can arrange a trade

Thanks

{CTS} Sharpboy21