Sign in to follow this  
Governor (DayZ)

Dogs already in DayZ or player controlled? vid.

Congrats...you found a hacker. I liked the ending though... "How about I bandage...NOTHING! See you later sucker! Nyah!" lol

Yeah camering bad but honestly i think it's staged. As if he wouldn't of killed the guy with the dogs or vice versa.

Btw there not real attack dogs, i turned into a GOAT once. Legit. Basically what people have done have changed the character to a Dog module.

3:20 in the video the dogs has a players name...

Edited by Baiski AU

LOL reminds me of when I came across a bunch of people at NWAF riding bikes and vehicles in circles in middle of airfield.No one was shooting at anyone else with everyone else just running around the vehicles acting silly.Was weird how everyone was on same mindset of NO-KOS.

Did you get his name he hacked that as50 ghillie suit and dogs and prolly all the other shit.

Yeah camering bad but honestly i think it's staged. As if he wouldn't of killed the guy with the dogs or vice versa.

Btw there not real attack dogs, i turned into a GOAT once. Legit. Basically what people have done have changed the character to a Dog module.

3:20 in the video the dogs has a players name...

you are

nevermind

AHAHAHAHA!!! Welcome to Dayzcript!

Honestly though some hackers can be fun to screw around with before they kill you...Like when 4 chased me and my friend on a motor bike while they had the PMC Lincoln Nav. Long story short we ended up with there ball'n SUV for all of 100m. we had a lead storm from four M8-AWS-Silenced-200round drums....

Edited by RyBo

hmmm krucial was on yesterday :/ helicopter with godmode.... on