Sign in to follow this  
chunkeymonkey79

What is the point of the Czech Vest Pouch?

A backpack that is smaller than your starting one is completely pointless, it's just taking up data.

Either the pouch could be removed from the game, or perhaps players would start with the pouch, and you could find Coyote Patrol pack's in its place?

Discuss.

for med supplies on risky missions so you dont give your enemy coyote packs, i personally think you shouldnt spawn with a backpack since the starter pack spawns everywhere.

• Like 2

I think the vest back pack is just Rocket trolling us...

Oh look a new pack...

Wait...

Six slots..?

Oh you..!

• Like 3

for med supplies on risky missions so you dont give your enemy coyote packs, i personally think you shouldnt spawn with a backpack since the starter pack spawns everywhere.

I think you should start with no legs and have to crawl to a hospital and find ultra-rare spawn prosthetic limbs.

And when I say "you", I mean that directly and not collectively.

• Like 4

I think you should start with no legs and have to crawl to a hospital and find ultra-rare spawn prosthetic limbs.

And when I say "you", I mean that directly and not collectively.

lol.. that was unnecessary...

i agree with the idea of NOT spawning with a back pack. you have 10 free slots open without the pack when you spawn anyways. makes it better imo.

• Like 1

If you dont' have Frodo's Ring (Ghillie suit) and want to be all stealthy and not worry about losing a shit tonne of gear you stash your cyote in a tent, take the vest pouch a few extra mags, some morphine, pain killer, 1 food an 1 water and go to the nwa to die in a blaze of glory.

No packs on spawn and they should spawn less in the supermarket.

Have normal day packs, with 3-4 slots which are ubiquitous.

Used to be the default pack a while ago; then they replaced it and left it in game for some reason.

They consume resources and have no utility. Like gthe crowbar, the double shotgun, the crowbar... A lot of things in dayz are plain stupid and useless.

i often wounded what the pooint of czech was aswell.. i thought it was going to upgrade teh inv but it didnt :( shot gun bandoliers would be nice :D

they should be used for your chest, so you can have a backpack + this pouch on the front.

• Like 2

they should be used for your chest, so you can have a backpack + this pouch on the front.

I'm sure this has been suggested multiple times and I fully agree. These small features are what make a game. Seems like every patch is focused on stability though.

That's what I originally thought it was for.

Its advantage is its very low profile. When someone is prone in the woods, the first thing I see is a big tan lump sticking out of the ground.