ℭør℘şἷ ~ ☠

Day Z going to shit?

It's a common bug people get now, since the 1.7.2.4 update.

• Like 3

I guess for you ignorance is indeed a bliss, for this has only been a real issue in the latest patch.

Take your 2 post profile, look around the threads, and find out that shit hit the fan this patch in terms of artifacts.

before that it wasn't NEARLY as bad, almost rare in some regards. It was only barbed wire that had strange artifacts at time, but now it seems to be the static soldiers that lie on the ground. Good researching my friend.

your ignorance is indeed bliss.

Edited by zenatsu
  • Like 2

Ignorance is a bliss lol

If you say so.

lrn2search Go video settings>video memory, change it then let it settle then change back.

You're full of DayZ. ;)

Sometimes things will get worse before they get better, it is an alpha. We can only hope that a fix will be applied quickly for those who are experiencing this error (which I haven't even seen once yet in this game). Are you sure that, perhaps, you might have missed the latest beta patch and this artifacting is the result of that?

tried turning off Antialiasing and PPAA ? (that can help with that kind of thing sometimes)

tried turning off Antialiasing and PPAA ? (that can help with that kind of thing sometimes)

Yes I have thanks for the help. Edited by ℭør℘şἷ ~ ☠

FIX!

Left shift + (Minus numpad button) ... the invisible console will appear.. than type "flush" withnout those (")

NOT A JOKE, I AM SERIOUS, JUST TRY IT AND YOU WILL SEE.. FOR ME, IT WORKS NOW

Edited by Ladas325

You're full of DayZ. ;)

Sometimes things will get worse before they get better, it is an alpha. We can only hope that a fix will be applied quickly for those who are experiencing this error (which I haven't even seen once yet in this game). Are you sure that, perhaps, you might have missed the latest beta patch and this artifacting is the result of that?

I thought of that being a problem so I updated and no the problem did not fix. If i did not care I would not care you know? Thank you for a response trying to help me with DayZ alpha/mod problem.

This happened to me but all I did was restart the game and it was fine..

Yeah I tried that first lol thanks Edited by ℭør℘şἷ ~ ☠

Can't tell if trolling or very stupid.

Arma II + AO is great in itself.

The game has a lot of bugs, and on top of the Day-Z mod being in alpha.

If you don't know what it means for a game to be in alpha then you should look it up.

Also, this is a suggestions forum. If you're having a problem with your game go post here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/12-troubleshooting/