So I.m not a Bandit or anything more of a lone wolf without a group but I think I've found my purpose in this infected waste I hunt bandit camps which means I find a camp take the gear and proced to destroy the camp of all items. then take my new found gear to the cost and drop it at some new spawns feet I've done so a couple of times my main one was on US35 I belive I destroyed the main groups camp. and have done so on other servers as well I dont server hop for gear or combat log just out to have some fun

• Like 3

Do you find these bandit camps out of the game or do you assume the camp is owned by bandits? just wondering

So... You hop from server to server with the sole purpose of destroying camps?

Congratulations, you're a dick.

• Like 2

So I.m not a Bandit or anything more of a lone wolf without a group but I think I've found my purpose in this infected waste I hunt bandit camps which means I find a camp take the gear and proced to destroy the camp of all items. then take my new found gear to the cost and drop it at some new spawns feet I've done so a couple of times my main one was on US35 I belive I destroyed the main groups camp. and have done so on other servers as well I dont server hop for gear or combat log just out to have some fun

You got my beans bro, you should completely sweep the north and west boarders and run over tents and shoot all their vehicles to pieces too...hoard more fags

• Like 1

You got my beans bro, you should completely sweep the north and west boarders and run over tents and shoot all their vehicles to pieces too...hoard more fags

Hoard? you just mad cause you didn't get one, So stop calling us fag's and go find a bike you lazy bastard, it's not hard.

Hoard? you just mad cause you didn't get one, So stop calling us fag's and go find a bike you lazy bastard, it's not hard.

Nah I'd rather just drive off with the shit you got hid in the woods at the very top of the map

• Like 1

Someone's crying because they don't have good gear. Proceeds to destroy all others'. Seems legit.

All I hear in this thread is crying. I have a Ural, a UAZ, Blue Van, and 2 ATVs and not one fuck do I give. Finders keepers. Now come find them, and you can have them too. If you don't eat a bullet in the process, you earned them. That's how the games played, boys. I'd say gentlemen but it appears this thread is devoid of men.

Edited by KField86
  • Like 1

Someone's crying because they don't have good gear. Proceeds to destroy all others'. Seems legit.

It is legit, too legit to quit

You mean the bikes you hid up north?

I find my bike... in your camp.

They get good gear by stealing yours and then blow all of the remains up to ensure the other bandits will be without or low on suplies for a bit.

Pretty legit.

Congratulations. You are now a wanna-be bandit without the fact that you are killing people.

He's like robin hood, breaking the laws by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

He might be a bandit but at least he's not so deep up his own ass he can see trough his mouth.

In a pvp sandbox game where murders happen everyday, how can anyone get worked up over property theft and/or destruction? It's just another form of pvp.

Loot has no owners, only takers.

Let me guess. You run over the tent, and don't save it?

Good job, you just duped the item.

All I hear in this thread is crying. I have a Ural, a UAZ, Blue Van, and 2 ATVs and not one fuck do I give. Finders keepers. Now come find them, and you can have them too. If you don't eat a bullet in the process, you earned them. That's how the games played, boys. I'd say gentlemen but it appears this thread is devoid of men.

nerd who ruins the game.