Sign in to follow this  
jonathan213

Encounters With Other Players?

I've been playing for a few days now, and the very first lives i had in game i came across a number of other players. My most recent life i've been alive a lot longer, but haven't seen anyone else around! I usually log into populated servers!

Just wondering how often you come across other players?

I encounter them every once in a while while in small towns, but like the plague while in the two main cities.

I Tend to stay away from populated areas cause all of my encounters with other players have ended up with bieng killed

I think im in one of the larger towns/cities currently, and i still haven't seen anyone!

Im not sure where i am, all i know, is a church bell has sounded a few times? any ideas?

I have run into players here and there, really depends on how big the server is I feel. You'll run into more as you move towards the bigger cities and towns.

The most scary player interaction I had actually didn't even end in death. It was night time in some small village when all of the sudden two survivors show up behind me. I freak a bit and then zombies start chasing us. I didn't see those guys again after that.

If you want to stay alive, never.. Or atleast make sure you see them before they see you ;) I've played quite alot and hardly ran into players, but the 1 death I have had came from a sniper (last time I listen to my friend when he says he will look out while I go loot..)

Generally it depends where you go, if you head into towns and go to supermarkets/hospitals/military tents, you will no doubt find players fairly often, or they will find you.. but if you stick out to the country side more, your less likely to find them, and more likely to find their camps ;)

Well currently I only meet people while trading or looking trough my scope from my Eagles nest in the big cities. I tend to avoid people as much as I can to avoid any unnecessary complications. I only travel with two other friends from time to time. Those two are much more blood thirsty than me and they are willing to hunt people when they hear a gunshot in a town we are travelling trough.

Depends where you go, if your near the coast, you'll usually encounter more players.. if your up North, it tends to be once in a while if your lucky.

head to Cherno or Electro if you need to meet others but be prepared, its hard to find a friendly in cherno these days.

I like meeting up with other players a lot and usually give stuff and supplies away if I have my buds with me aiming guns at his face so he doesn't try anything funny.

Im holed up in a large city, bells chime. I've got a number of ammo clips, picked up an alice pack, compass, a watch. flares etc. only gun i have is a makarov sidearm! im to scared to leave the building.

Last players I came across hunted me across the countryside. When they caught me, they gave me an M4A4 CCO SD (Or whatever that silenced rifle is) and released me back into the wild.

That's my kind of game hunter!

I avoid others big time, unless it's my friends.

I was killed once while trying to eat a can o' beans in a supermarket in Elektro and have been skittish ever since.

I saw a guy in a church, either lagging out or AFK, but most likely just working his backpack. I typed out a quick hello, grabbed some tin cans said good luck and left.

I assume he was new, being all exposed like that, so I shut the door on the way out for his safety as well as my benefit so I'd know if anyone opened it.

I've HEARD other players, next room, upstairs, etc., but when I called them out, they must have logged out.

Last night took the cake though.

I had just raided the hell outta the supermarket in Elektro and was trying to get a working crowbar from the 3 in the apartment across the street, when I see a dude in the back of the market picking through the trash in there.

I had just spent a day recovering from a death and filling a pack in the hopes of getting a tent and getting outta dodge, so I was a little wary. I called him out on Direct chat twice, and used the mic, advised to respond. Finally said respond or I will fire. I had the Enfield on his head the whole time.

I guess he figured out how to use his mic because he was pissed. Your typical hot-shot 19-year-old loudmouth.

I told him thanks for doing what I told him to and walked away. He wasn't worth the ammo and the ensuing horde.

I am not a bandit. But I am starting to lose my faith in other players and my accompanying leniency.

Player encounters on my first few lives have been very lucky. I met a few people while unarmed and I scavenged wit them, then we decided it was time to go our separate ways before someone is backstabbed. Another encounter was when i was in the electro church and had just found a makarov, it was my first gun and suddenly a player runs in bleeding and i cover him while he puts a bandage on. I then say if he is ok, he said he was fine and walked off, I could of shot him but that would of been wrong. My third encounter was with two heavily armed people. I aimed my revolver at them and said friendly, they then fought off zombies for me and we travelled, picking up an Enfield and a few mags along the way. Sadly they shot me in the back, but i was fine knowing that they had taught me a few tips and tricks. My fourth encounter was when i only had a hatchet, the person was unarmed and had a attracted a horde so I broke the persons legs and walked away. I solved the problem I guess. Ah day z thank you for your awesomeness.