brentp (DayZ)

Guy Claims He's Friendly Then He Charges Me What Would You Do ?

Everyone who preaches to kill on sight makes me cringe. You are in an infection in yourself if you do that. If a lot stopped killing on sight, this game would be a ton better.

only people who are sniping/picking off players generally lay prone on control tower roofs.

you are SO wrong there mate :rolleyes:

If a lot stopped killing on sight, this game would be a ton better.

try it

die like the rest

respawn

kos

Edited by Azrail

try it

die like the rest

respawn

kos

I don't KOS, and I have yet to die because of it. Mainly because people are so damn bad at this game. Just never let your guard down, analyze the situation and act accordingly and you'll be fine.

Shooting everyone you see is the easy way out. You'll announce your presence to everyone nearby and you'll have the guys friends on your ass. And most of all, it turns the game into a sad death match with the main purpose of boasting your own ego.

• Like 1

If someone has a hatchet and you have a gun - you shoot him. If someone has a bigger gun than you, you hide and shoot him later. So far that is the two rules I have been able to count in Dayz. I'm a little disappointed about that mechanic, because it feels gamey and imposed to me. I'd actually like to trust more people in game, but it's really all about the loot now.

Don't give them the chance to say they're friendly.

Kill on sight.

I guess That's the way it has to be till something changes

Shoulda made him drop his weapon, best way to handle these types of situations.

I would of shot him too in your scenario.

Next time I will make him drop his weapon

He was most likely friendly, notice he never once swung the Hatchet, not even after you broke his legs.

It was you who was not friendly.. only people who are sniping/picking off players generally lay prone on control tower roofs.

I'm not saying in your situation I would have done anything different, he wouldn't have had the chance to even climb up to me before I put a hole in his head.

That's not true I wasnt up there shooting I could have shot him before as I seen him runnning around below on the air strip and if you watch some of my other videos youll see I'm a pretty good shot when I'm sniping

From looking at the video it could be that the other survivor tried to prone on the rooftop next to you.

Sometimes the prone action makes you run forward a few meters before it lets you go prone.

Didn't look like he was gonna take a swing. But I can't blame you since we all are a bit nervous when playing this game...

Ypu could be right I've had that happen before but still not taking any chances

SCREW THAT i kill friendlies. i got my own group of friends i dont need you

LOL That's true I don't need anymore friends either LOL

u could have stood up didn't have to shoot while he was down I dunno he may have been charging u i htink he was a noob though and just was coming to you for some love

I'm all out of free love he should look elsewhere LOL

He sounded like a creep...Seemed like it was you or him. You sounded a little pissed at him for making you kill him haha...

Shooting on sight isn't the best policy, it definitely helps if you are not alone though. This video is from the other night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfY4BrOczLA

Edited by soapmak3r

He sounded like a creep...Seemed like it was you or him. You sounded a little pissed at him for making you kill him haha...

Shooting on sight isn't the best policy, it definitely helps if you are not alone though. This video is from the other night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfY4BrOczLA

Great video Man :)

Shoot him as soon as you have a good shot so he wont get the chance to say anything.

Shoot him as soon as you have a good shot so he wont get the chance to say anything.

I try to be nice first

You told him to back down and he charged at you. and I'm 99% sure he was going to try to kill you, so it was the right thing to do :P

You are a chump.

I see you constantly in here complaining about KoS.

Get over yourself you goober.

Bahh, whats the use in complaining, that gets you nowhere on forums?

So rather why dont you tell that to my new DMR? he would like to meet you face to face... Head on.

i reakon you did the right thing

K.o.S or be killed

You told him to back down and he charged at you. and I'm 99% sure he was going to try to kill you, so it was the right thing to do :P

Kool Thanks

i reakon you did the right thing

K.o.S or be killed

I like to try to be friendly first :) then It's blast ya time