Sign in to follow this  
Matalgirrafe

Rarest Item?

Can anyone tell me what the rarest item in the game is? I'm not talking about usefulness i'm talking about straight up lowest percent chance of spawning anywhere.

Anyone know what it is?

NVG's, Rangefinders or GPS i believe maybe Ghillie Suits, not sure on actual percentages for them though.

Though Heli only drops are up there, since you have to find a crashed heli and get the drop to.

A player who is not carrying a duped item.

• Like 18

I'd say its the rangefinder or the MK48 M4A1 Holo with M203. Only found them in camps/players, but never ever on loot spawns. Never found or saw the M4A1 Holo.

Edited by *=LP=*Cpt.Kawa

radio

pipebomb

m136

ive found every other item/weapon in the game so far. its alot easier to drive around and find crash sites than farming the barracks.

Edited by Buffjesus

5round AS50 ammo, Rangefinder, SVD Camo, FN Fal ANPV S4 in my opinion.

Ghillie suits, everybody is using them now. Ran through Elektro, had to kill 3 different people with ghillies... One of them had an extra in his backpack

And radio ofc.. How could I forget this? >_>

I have yet to find an SVD Camo. I want it soo bad -.-

Edited by TheTamsen

radio

pipebomb

m136

ive found every other item/weapon in the game so far. its alot easier to drive around and find crash sites than farming the barracks.

Haven't actually thought about the pipebomb/radio. M136 I have found a couple already, but dumped them. Pipebombs got found by some guy out of my group, but a radio no - never ever.

Think its the Mountain Dew. Soda can spawn almost anywhere, still you almost never see it. Soda can spawn in deerstands, industrial buildings, farms, residential buildings, military sites... still no Mnt. Dew.

Edited by Shaimou

NVG's surely, still aint found a set in about 2 months of playing.

antifuknbiotics ! ARGGGHHHHHHHH! cough cough..cough cough.

A generator is the rarest non hacked item for sure.

found one once in a quad bike, might still be in my tent but have been gone for a month on vacation....