davidecibel

I'm tired of not finding vehicles

I might start sever hopping on spawn locations, it's a thing I really dislike, but I also think it's unfair that only a few people hoarde all their vehicles in one place, which may even be off map, effectively preventing me from enjoying the full content of dayz.

Fucking hoarders, I wanna drive ;_;

Vehicles are rare. They'll always be rare.

Even my group which has a Huey and like 3 other cars still has trouble finding them.

Don't worry you'll find them eventually.

I searched literally every single car/bike spawn location and all were gone. And without a GPS, I'm not gonna start running around looking for camps

Edited by Powell

Vehicles are rare. They'll always be rare.

Even my group which has a Huey and like 3 other cars still has trouble finding them.

Don't worry you'll find them eventually.

Just for the lulz: Unless you found that helicopter in the last few hours, it's hacked.

To the OP: Go onto a server where the map markers are active. YOu can see blus markers from a distance that show you where they are.

Is there a way to know if a server has map markers before logging onto it? ^^

Just for the lulz: Unless you found that helicopter in the last few hours, it's hacked.

To the OP: Go onto a server where the map markers are active. YOu can see blus markers from a distance that show you where they are.

Off topic.. Disgraced, How did you get that custom title under your username?

On topic.. A few days ago I found an ATV just sitting pretty next to a bridge near the outskirt of Cherno, upon going down the road toward Electro I found another, with a missing front wheel next to a bridge. It flipped onto its side after going a bit to fast over a bump.. couldnt flip it back over :( I also once found a Dirt bike in a shed, near to devils castle had that badboy for a while.. until I got shot by a sniper looting a deerstand north of stary sobor and lost it, oh and a bus i once found in solnichniy, that got blew up with me inside it passing through Cherno on a leisure tour, not sure how though :(

Since then I have found nothing. I would say in over 100 hours of play they are all I have come across in DayZ.

I was also eager to find a vehicle at first, but when i finally came by a tractor that had everything needed to drive, i did not know where to go with it. It makes too much noise for me to use it safely, i couldn't protect it properly without more people. The whole vehicle thing is not worth anything, unless you actually have a group to travel in it with.

If you are not the biggest sea in the ocean, it's dangerous to make the noise of one.

Tired of not finding vehicles? Then stop looking for them and play the game, the only thing that can help you find a vehicle is luck.

If you want to drive vehicles, then why don't you try the core came? A lot vehicles for you.

• Like 4

If you want to drive vehicles, then why don't you try the core came? A lot vehicles for you.

Dumbest suggestion of the day. I'm baffled.

• Like 8

i can't find any vehicles either, and i've hit about ten spawn spots for them in one life. nothing. i wish i had a bike, though. quiet, and doesn't need fixing. also quite handy.

There should be heaps of bikes and you shouldnt be able to save them at all

I might start sever hopping on spawn locations, it's a thing I really dislike, but I also think it's unfair that only a few people hoarde all their vehicles in one place, which may even be off map, effectively preventing me from enjoying the full content of dayz.

The only thing preventing you from enjoying DayZ is you! Just look harder for camps, I found 2 vehicles over the last couple of days hidden randomly on the map. Stop blaming people for taking the vehicles just look for them, the maps big but not that big! ;)

Good luck hunting!

• Like 1

I think bikes should be way more common. Think about it how many bikes can you find in your average town? lots

• Like 8

I think bikes should be way more common. Think about it how many bikes can you find in your average town? lots

100% agree

• Like 2

For that matter, how many cars can you find in your average town?

• Like 2

For that matter, how many cars can you find in your average town?

During an apocalypse in which the military has shot up everything that requires gas? Probably not a lot. Bikes on the other hand should be everywhere.

1: Get small group together.

2: Stockpile car parts in packs.

3: Move to a ideal (low ping, quick loading, optimal time for you) low pop server.

4: Go hunting!

>result

QL5RW.jpg

I can't help but notice you're at the end of the map...

...and you wonder why the rest of us can't find vehicles for shit

• Like 4

Sometimes you get lucky enough to catch them at spawn points but for the most part people hoarde them up north or to the west near the map borders. If you find a group of them, steal as many as your group can drive and blow the rest of them to hell to teach the hoarders a lesson!

• Like 1

I can't help but notice you're at the end of the map...

...and you wonder why the rest of us can't find vehicles for shit

We are 1 Kilometre from a major city, the map end is another 1km away. It's just well hidden.

We've worked this hard to get OUR vehicles so we're going to try to protect them.

Low pop servers are the best bet to find vehicles, try a server with 5-10 players and check the vehicle spawns.

A mate and me were looking for vehicles for some days. 3 days ago we found 2 ATVs and wanted to fix them (missing wheels and engie). While looting Berezino, we found an UAZG and laughed hysterically. Unfortunately, the server was shutting down for maintenance. We didn't care much, because we saved the car and it was hidden quite well (+ this spawn is not marked on any loot map). But as I joined the server again the next day, it was gone, hurray... Still, we are looking forward to find another car. Just don't give up ;)

Who's in for starting up a "border patrol" group to constantly sweep the west and north borders and destroy all vehicles we find on a numerous amount of servers just to frustrate the hoarders? Lol

• Like 1

Why are you looking for them on spawn points? It's better to look for clan camps. Why should you repair and refuel it if someone has already done it for you? :lol:

Edited by Hawc