anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

Yes, we offer both Taviana EU and COM editions in our Ultimate Package product, and with any map pack installed it will show on DayZ Commander.

Seem to be on Germany EU - Great work. Thanks for the service, Tavi server running well.

Been with these guys for a few days now, they truly are fantastic.

I have been with:

Survivalservers.com

GTXGaming.com

Dayz.st

KoYHosting

Currently we have 6 Servers, Our two newest are with HFB:

HFBServers EASILY out-perform them all with:

1) The best performance

2) The least de-sync

3) The fastest login speeds

4) The best service

5) Access to all files, fast FTP and SQL Servers

6) Friendly advice, support and service.

So much so i have decided to associate their company with our website, 10/10

• Like 1

I work alongside Bud on our servers, and I have to agree that the performance of the server has been fantastic.

They're nice and stable even under heavy load at busy hours, and the service itself has been excellent, I can highly recommend them, 10/10 :)

• Like 1

Just a quick update from us, i have decided to switch all 5 of our servers over to HFB, in comparison other server hosts do not come even close to the level of service and speed of the servers.

We are in the process of moving our Databases over so we will not lose anything, a process which Kiotie has offered to help with - i'll update with our new server IP's here, everyone is welcome to verify my claims - having endured awful servers hosts for too long i am more than happy to give the recognition this host deserves!

• Like 1

HFB have been very helpful with our request to downgrade, they went to the trouble of reinstalling our servers just so that we could avoid this new patch.

Many thanks to them, i'm only hearing good feedback from our members regarding login speed, latency, performance.

As a comparison, our LINGOR server is 20 man, kinda quiet right now, so i decided to leave it on for a few days without a restart part due to being busy, still runs perfectly! Amazed at the quality of service and servers from these guys.

Edited by UK#1 Bud

Thanks for the feedback!

I wanted to take this time to announce that we'll be hosting DayZ Sahrani very soon due to popular request. Right now, we will install it on your server by ticket request until we get the CP stuff completely ready for it.

Best regards!

Edit: DayZ Sahrani is now available for install on our CP!

Edited by Kiotie
  • Like 1

Sahrani looks interesting!

Could be great with the reliability and speed of the HFB servers!

From the Brains of Britain admin team

I've just purchased a server from HFB after leaving Dayz.st.

My server has been set up for my chosen mod, Celle; but it's a complete nightmare trying to modify anything like mission or server pbo files. There is no server map and getting into the database is - well, I haven't managed it yet.

The knowledge database is sadly lacking and there is no real-time support. Although I get 5 slots extra for the same price as a 50 slot with st, it's moot as I have no idea how to change anything of substance to change it from a regular vanilla Celle server.

I'm not happy, to put it mildly.

I've shut my server down and sent a support ticket asking for a refund, as there is no email or phone support.

I've just purchased a server from HFB after leaving Dayz.st.

My server has been set up for my chosen mod, Celle; but it's a complete nightmare trying to modify anything like mission or server pbo files. There is no server map and getting into the database is - well, I haven't managed it yet.

The knowledge database is sadly lacking and there is no real-time support. Although I get 5 slots extra for the same price as a 50 slot with st, it's moot as I have no idea how to change anything of substance to change it from a regular vanilla Celle server.

I'm not happy, to put it mildly.

I've shut my server down and sent a support ticket asking for a refund, as there is no email or phone support.

Bumping an ancient thread, interesting. Anyway if you 1. cant find out how to simply modify your mission file which is like two clicks when within ftp. and 2. cant find out how to sign into your database [p.s its the same way you sign in with dayz.st they have a phpmyadmin and you can use something like navicat] then im sorry but your not meant to host a server with anything but dayz.st and their almost stupidly simple cp.

And oh. Just letting you know. You wont get a refund for your stupidity. Just saying.

EDIT putting my cynical side away. Phphmyadmin is here http://hive.hfbservers.com/phpmyadmin/  map and their hive thing is here http://map.hfbservers.com/

Also re-reading your post "there is no email support" I hope you realize that tickets are a much better thing then email, email support is early 2000's method of support dayz.st simply uses email because they don't want to pay for something like whmcs for tickets.

Edited by bloodbullet

"Bumping an ancient thread, interesting. Anyway if you 1. cant find out how to simply modify your mission file which is like two clicks when within ftp. and 2. cant find out how to sign into your database [p.s its the same way you sign in with dayz.st they have a phpmyadmin and you can use something like navicat] then im sorry but your not meant to host a server with anything but dayz.st and their almost stupidly simple cp.

And oh. Just letting you know. You wont get a refund for your stupidity. Just saying.

EDIT putting my cynical side away. Phphmyadmin is here http://hive.hfbservers.com/phpmyadmin/  map and their hive thing is here http://map.hfbservers.com/

Also re-reading your post "there is no email support" I hope you realize that tickets are a much better thing then email, email support is early 2000's method of support dayz.st simply uses email because they don't want to pay for something like whmcs for tickets."

Well, a sarcastic know-it-all who rather than try to help, makes snide comments instead. The whole community thing rather passed you by, did it?

If you don't know something, it doesn't make you stupid. Stupidity is when you ignore knowledge and go ahead on a path regardless or try to give the impression of knowledge. If you don't understand something, you simply don't understand, until someone teaches you the necessary. 

I have abilities that you probably don't. And if you were on a forum you'd get courtesy to your post and I'd be as helpful as I could. I wouldn't try to put you down, simply because you didn't know what I know - just saying.

A simple CP is a good thing, unless you want to show off - which judging from the tone of your reply is self-evident. Why would any one want something to be complicated when it doesn't need to be? 

I wasn't bumping any thread. I was sent a link to it by my co-admin, as he'd advised HFB and wanted to show me where he found it. I simply replied to the advert with my experience. 

As soon as I can I'll go back to st and restart my server with all the custom scripts and everyone will be happy except you, apparently. I think I will get a refund, whatever your opinion. I logged onto my server, logged out and stopped it. It's not like users have been running around gearing up. I think HFB should've been upfront with screenshots of the UI and Control Panel and had a decent Wiki for those of us who are not used to the way they do things. It might have made things different.

You could've read my post and decided you wanted to help me; but you didn't. I appreciate the phpadmin link, which doesn't appear to be listed on the site and the map (which doesn't even have Celle on it).

Try being polite in future. Try being nice and actually trying to help a fellow gamer out... I would've in your place. 

Anyone know how long HFBservers take to provision a new instance? Got a feeling I'm going to be waiting all weekend without it. Really wish provisioning times were advertised. 

Edited by SanctifiedDevil

Just got an email from HFBServers telling me that they've listened to their customers feedback (like **ck have they) and they've come up with a brand new package to replace the DayZ Ultimate 1.0, it's called DayZ Ultimate 2.0 ...  they then list a load of improvements which look exactly like the old version with the added surprise of "All mods now updated by default" , which I think means that for people like me who modify their mods with custom scripts, that we'll be waking up one morning to find all our hard work replaced with this months latest Epoch/DayZ/Whatever Mod build without so much as a "don't worry, its your server, take your time and update your scripts first..."!!!!!!  What's that? The noise of a dozen pissed off regulars wanting to know why all that cool shit you spent days on no longer works... Never mind I'll tell them, I'll just stay up after work during a week day AGAIN, you know because I'd normally do this at a weekend, but HFBServers would like me to do it their way!! Who am I to complain, I'm just the guy paying the bill...

Then the email goes on to TELL me .. 

Since this new Ultimate 2.0 package is meant as a replacement for Ultimate Package 1.0 we will be discontinuing our current Ultimate 1.0 package. This means we will no longer provide any updates to the package, and we will also no longer be providing support for the Ultimate 1.0 package effective immediately.

You can upgrade to the new Ultimate 2.0 package for a one time upgrade fee of $10 USD, or you can wait for a free upgrade which will happen in the next several weeks. 

You can order the upgrade here ><><><><><><><><><><>

Once your order is paid your server will be upgraded to Ultimate 2.0 within 24 hours. There are some important things to note with the upgrade to Ultimate 2.0 that applies whether you pay for the upgrade now, or we upgrade you within the next few weeks for free.

• You WILL receive a new IP and Port (we can NOT set your server up on your old IP)
  • Your Server files WILL be wiped that includes any missions or server pbo's
  • It will be your responsibility to backup any files or data that you have on your server.
  • Your Database will NOT be changed, it will remain exactly the same.
  • The cost of your service will NOT increase.

Oh shit, so if I don't pay you $10 for this "forced" upgrade I'm kinda fk'd for support until you decide to upgrade me for free, which may happen sometime in the next seven weeks (way to go with the pressure sell there HFB).. Oh and not to mention that I'll be losing my IP address (again)... There was absolutely nothing wrong with my service HFBServers, so why can't you just leave me alone with my 1.0 ??

WHY ?????? 

If you want to provide a proper update to your service, simply answer your bloody support tickets and sort out the shitty lag.. Other than that, it's ok..I don't want automatic updates to my mods, No, leave it alone.. Go away! I'll do my own updates thank you very much!!! 

Edited by urbanskaters
  • Like 1

Hello

Im sorry you feel this way about our new package, as the email said the upgrade is completely free for all users if you decide to wait while we go through several hundred services to upgrade them, we are only offering the $10 upgrade as an option for an asap upgrade not a requirement. We only gave that large of a time frame for the free upgrades due to the large amount of servers that will need to be manually re-created, internally our goal is much less than "several weeks"

I don't want automatic updates to my mods, No, leave it alone.. Go away! I'll do my own updates thank you very much!!!

While I can see the benefit of such a system 98% of our customers want updates added by us to the control panel within minutes of the update being released on DayZ commander, The new 2.0 variant of our service allows things like this to be done, where as our old 1.0 required a lot more time and effort to be put into updates.

which I think means that for people like me who modify their mods with custom scripts, that we'll be waking up one morning to find all our hard work replaced with this months latest Epoch/DayZ/Whatever Mod build without so much as a "don't worry, its your server, take your time and update your scripts first..."!!!!!!

That is not at all what we meant by that statement, we do not nor do we have plans to force install server file updates on servers. We simply meant that the files that will be contained in the default new server setup and the mods section files will always be up to date with the latest mod version, no need to go to the updates section after installing a mod from the mod manager, The updates section will still be there when new updates come out for clients such as your self to manually install when you choose.

If you want to provide a proper update to your service, simply answer your bloody support tickets and sort out the shitty lag..

Im sorry you feel this way, the last ticket I see from you was answered in just over an hour and I see no mention of "shitty lag" I also just looked through clients tickets on the same German node and do not see any lag complaints, if you are still experiencing issues please feel free to submit a ticket and we will look into the issue. Our current response time is the lowest it has ever been since we opened, most tickets are being answered within an hour of them being opened with none reaching more then 8 hours old.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with my service HFBServers, so why can't you just leave me alone with my 1.0 ??

If you want to stay on the old 1.0 Ultimate you can, however please note that no more updates will be pushed to that product, so any Epoch updates will need to be manually added by you via FTP, Just open a ticket and reference this post and we will put a note on your account to not upgrade when we get to your node.

telling me that they've listened to their customers feedback (like **ck have they) and they've come up with a brand new package

Im not exactly sure why you feel that we have not listened to feedback but we currently have a very large google doc with just about every suggestion that customers have suggested in tickets over the past 4 months, We added/modified the ones that were suggested the most for Ultimate 2.0, Biggest of all being ease of access for the config files, and second being mod selection, there are also many other random suggestions that we added with Ultimate 2.0 and things that are currently being worked on and nearing completion (we will announce them at a later date). For the ease of access suggestion we made everything uniform and instead of having config files located in multiple different directories for each mod they are all now just located in "CONFIGFILES" and for mod selection we added all the epochs that were available as well as a few others, we also have a few more being tested and will hopefully be added in the coming days.

• Like 1