anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

If you can offer me a NY based 40 slot for $35 a month, I'll switch. I mean it.

Actually, I lied. I forgot you guys don't have editable time-zone changing in your ACP. Or you simply don't allow it. I love the shit out of this feature, because I can tailor my servers time-zone to when the player count peaks. Most people prefer day-time servers when they normally play each day.

Edited by KField86

If you can offer me a NY based 40 slot for $35 a month, I'll switch. I mean it.

Actually, I lied. I forgot you guys don't have editable time-zone changing in your ACP. Or you simply don't allow it. I love the shit out of this feature, because I can tailor my servers time-zone to when the player count peaks. Most people prefer day-time servers when they normally play each day.

We are in the process of allowing it be changed every 24 to 28 hours.

We will be working on added BEC and some other features here soon for clients. We will post another announcement once we are done

We will be working on added BEC and some other features here soon for clients. We will post another announcement once we are done

GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I was just going to submit a ticket to you guys about this. Guess I'll wait.

Can I cancel my current server with HFB and pick upa new one for a reduced cost?

You can cancel your server and put in a new one. The only thing is, you wont have the same Location ID and mission file.

Im ok with that

You can cancel your server and put in a new one. The only thing is, you wont have the same Location ID and mission file.

Im ok with that..

gwbrewer, pm me your name. You don't have to cancel. We'll just give you the discounted rate as you're a special case.

how many are sharing the server for the $25 special? and what are the comp specs? cloud?

Thanks

We keep our servers between 3 to 5 depending on the server specs. We use all dedicated servers from Dual Xeon L5420 to Ivy Bridge 1230V2.

Just ordered a dayz server. $25 a month was just too good to pass up. Have a server hosted else where that's pretty good but costly at $50 a month.

I have never hosted a server, but am wanting to maybe give it a try so I can finally have a home server I can count on being there. Is it fairly simple, and how long does it take from purchase to being able to be up? Silly questions probably, but thanks!

I have never hosted a server, but am wanting to maybe give it a try so I can finally have a home server I can count on being there. Is it fairly simple, and how long does it take from purchase to being able to be up? Silly questions probably, but thanks!

The control panel is pretty simple to use. I can personally show you around on how to use it if you need to. We have servers up in less than 24 hours.

We keep our servers between 3 to 5 depending on the server specs. We use all dedicated servers from Dual Xeon L5420 to Ivy Bridge 1230V2.

Either your lying about how many servers on each machine or the specs of the servers. So which is it? The lowest server quoted will cost you min. $200/mo. If your putting 3-5 servers on each your bringing in $75-$125. per server? I highly doubt your losing money here. My guess is the customer is losing. Buyer beware!

Business must be real slow to come up with this scam.

Either your lying about how many servers on each machine or the specs of the servers. So which is it? The lowest server quoted will cost you min. $200/mo. If your putting 3-5 servers on each your bringing in $75-$125. per server? I highly doubt your losing money here. My guess is the customer is losing. Buyer beware!

Business must be real slow to come up with this scam.

I am not sure exactly where you are getting your prices from. I assume you are going with the higher end of the consumer market. You have to remember we have a couple hundred dedicated servers in total which allows us to get machines at a much lower cost then the average consumer. Heck we sell our dedicated servers for much less then $200/MO

Edited by hungoverfurball

Question, I just bought a server, how do I change the server name of it?

Question, I just bought a server, how do I change the server name of it?

Server naming is done in the control panel's configuration editor for the server.cfg file.
  • Like 1