anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

Hey Ryahn,

... Tell them I want my server updated to the new DayZ. Population is begging for it :3

Yes same here:)

I will PM you guys once its up. I have to wait for someone to get out of bed to upload it.

• Like 1

I went ahead and purchased my first server from you guys, I hope there is more info on how to use the control panel on the forum somewhere.. It also just says pending...

Edited by BizzzIMO

I just accepted 2 orders and installing the servers

The server should be fixed now. We did some hot fixes last night and the night prior and most if not all the boxes that are claiming UNKNOWN, should be back up

I'm sorry? I've been waiting since the 17th for this Unkown Error, and you manage to fix his?

I bought it on the 14th, it came up on the 16th, went down on the 17th and its been 2 WEEKS! Whats going on?

We should have Minecraft servers for rent soon!

A few changes to our Control Panel will also be occurring over the next couple days. Nothing drastic, just hopefully some new features. ^_^

Looking to possible expand in New York what do you guys think? I know we already have North Carolina servers which is east coast and EU players ping pretty well to them but i know New York is pretty popular. Let me know what you think. If i can ill put up a poll on this thread.

Would anybody be interested in Australia based servers? They would be right around $45-$50 USD for a 40 slot server.

Posting this on the forums as well.

Australians will be pleased

Edited by Ryahn

what locations in the US are dedicated boxes available? The ivy bridge v2 110 dollars per month option has piqued my interests.

im with hfb and i love the servers they are awesome. must admit in the past the service was bad but it seems to be getting better and better. good job guys

what locations in the US are dedicated boxes available? The ivy bridge v2 110 dollars per month option has piqued my interests.

That server is only currently available in Seattle, But we are working to make it along with the rest of the plans available across the US

Hey guys im from the UK, what server location should I pick for a server? or not bother?

Replied to you in a tweet. North Carolina or Atlanta would be best. I am also going to look into see what we have available in our EU datacenter.

Looking to obtain a 40 man server, do you also offer DayZ/Lingor Island (private hive)?

Edited by Etzu

We do not have Lingor Island yet be we will looking to host them. We also do not host private hives but whenever they are approved for us hosts by the dayz team. We will look into creating one.

Great service, support always there to help you when you need it.

1+