anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

It's been 8 hours since my server is down, still no update , I know this may sound childish but I expected to have a faster support and I have regular players that ask me when the server will be up and keep pressuring me. Plus having a server down for that long doesnt help him grow in popularity.

We're sorry for the delay in getting to your server. We are still dealing with the technical issues with our site's portal. Your server has been fixed. The cause of the problem was with you changing your configuration file improperly. This change caused an error and wouldn't let anyone connect to the server. (The MOTD line needed a comma at the end of it.)

In addition, while our Web Dev is dealing with the site portal, our stock of DayZ servers (both EU and US) have been replenished. Many of you have been waiting for this for a few days:

While the portal is worked on, there is a link to both the Billing system and the Control Panel are on the Maintenance screen as well as in this sentence. We apologize for the

BR90C.png

Might just be me but I cannot access either of them two links posted above, connection just seems to time out. Guessing the website is down too, except for the :8080

Edited by LiamFrazer

Might just be me but I cannot access either of them two links posted above, connection just seems to time out. Guessing the website is down too, except for the :8080

It's working for me.

Ah working now, and I've seemed to miss all of the servers again xD

Edit:

My mistake.

Edited by LiamFrazer

Ah working now, and I've seemed to miss all of the servers again xD

Refresh the page. I believe it just didn't update for some reason.

The machine our server is running on has been down for 1 full day now. Anything new?

Affected servers:

Germany 11

Germany 12

Germany 13

Germany 14

Germany 15

Germany 16

I paid for a US dayz server. When i look i have a paid for invoice but i have no services/products please help me

The machine our server is running on has been down for 1 full day now. Anything new?

Affected servers:

Germany 11

Germany 12

Germany 13

Germany 14

Germany 15

Germany 16

If you haven't already, send in a support ticket. We'll get you moved to a box that's working properly and give you a day's extension

I paid for a US dayz server. When i look i have a paid for invoice but i have no services/products please help me

If you haven't already, send in a support ticket.

If you haven't already, send in a support ticket. We'll get you moved to a box that's working properly and give you a day's extension

If you haven't already, send in a support ticket.

edit: Nevermind, Sending a ticket now.

Edited by DomiStyle

Server Status: Stopping...

Put in support ticket...

Server Status: Stopping...

Put in support ticket...

Server restarted it self...

We're sorry for the delay in getting to your server. We are still dealing with the technical issues with our site's portal. Your server has been fixed. The cause of the problem was with you changing your configuration file improperly. This change caused an error and wouldn't let anyone connect to the server. (The MOTD line needed a comma at the end of it.)

Thanks, I'll be looking carefully for this type of mistake next time, any comments if the lastest update will be added soon ?

Thanks, I'll be looking carefully for this type of mistake next time, any comments if the lastest update will be added soon ?

1.7.2.2 is broken and we will not be adding it to the control panel until there's a working, stable release. The latest Beta Patch will be in the panel when the next stable DayZ patch comes out as well.

1.7.2.3 is available on the Control Panel

Edited by Inu

Furball, I'm posting here since I tried PM'ing you and it says you can't get any more messages:

Hey there, I noticed you run the operations for HFB servers. I'm in need of an ArmA2 OA server - but not a DayZ server. It would be a small (16 slot) private server to be used by a group that does squad-based rescues in DayZ. We just need the server for practicing our tactics outside of DayZ. (If you're a redditor, the group is called Reddit Rescue Rangers and works closely with the Reddit Rescue Force). The server would not be constantly used, but it will be used several times a week when training. Most of the time, it will be empty. I don't want to go to a big box server provider, because ArmA2 servers are expensive. We just need something small but reliable. I am familiar with Linux (my day job is 75% Linux), and it could be a Linux server if necessary. I was hoping you could give me a quote on what something like this would cost from you, since your website is "down for maintenance."

Thanks

1.7.2.3 is available on the Control Panel

Wrote a ticket, now I just need my server back.

Trying to reply to a support ticket but website is not working...

Furball, I'm posting here since I tried PM'ing you and it says you can't get any more messages:

Hey there, I noticed you run the operations for HFB servers. I'm in need of an ArmA2 OA server - but not a DayZ server. It would be a small (16 slot) private server to be used by a group that does squad-based rescues in DayZ. We just need the server for practicing our tactics outside of DayZ. (If you're a redditor, the group is called Reddit Rescue Rangers and works closely with the Reddit Rescue Force). The server would not be constantly used, but it will be used several times a week when training. Most of the time, it will be empty. I don't want to go to a big box server provider, because ArmA2 servers are expensive. We just need something small but reliable. I am familiar with Linux (my day job is 75% Linux), and it could be a Linux server if necessary. I was hoping you could give me a quote on what something like this would cost from you, since your website is "down for maintenance."

Thanks

Come on the Teamspeak ( ts.hfbservers.com ) and we can discuss this.

DomiStyle, I've responded to your ticket / Extended your service by two days. As I said, we apologize for the downtime.

DomiStyle, I've responded to your ticket / Extended your service by two days. As I said, we apologize for the downtime.

Cheers!

Control Panel is down atm but I will look at it once it comes back.

Cheers!

Control Panel is down atm but I will look at it once it comes back.

We still have to move the server to a different box which will take a bit of time (as we're trying to fix other things at the present moment). This is why I extended it by two days. I don't expect you to be without your server for more than today, however it cannot be dealt with this second. I hope this is tolerable.

We still have to move the server to a different box which will take a bit of time (as we're trying to fix other things at the present moment). This is why I extended it by two days. I don't expect you to be without your server for more than today, however it cannot be dealt with this second. I hope this is tolerable.

Sure, will the instance ID change?

Or will we keep our stuff?

Sure, will the instance ID change?

Or will we keep our stuff?

You should be able to, but I cannot promise it.

Trying to reply to a support ticket but website is not working...

Yep...................................

Yes, urban. We're experiencing issues with the site. Give us some time to fix it and please be patient.

Any chance of an update on my ticket since i can't login to check it?