Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

And everyone who is playing the game has consented to this.

Just as everyone in DayZ has consented to the possibility of getting killed by another player. It's a sandbox game, and Rocket has made it clear that you are free to kill anyone for whatever reason.

I would equate needlessly murdering people in DayZ to teamkilling in BF3.

That's a bad comparison, considering every survivor is not on the same team in DayZ.

The objective in DayZ (to my knowledge, at least) is to survive, but you can kill people that aren't a threat to you. This isn't what you're supposed to do, yet you have the option to do it.

Really? I didn't know there was a rulebook to DayZ mentioning this.

So you don't need to kill anyone unless they're a direct threat to your person.

You don't need to do anything as far as survival goes except camping near a pond, hunting animals and surviving indefinitely without any interaction with other human players.

The point I'm making is that killing people in DayZ, much like in real life, is fucked up. To a lesser degree, yes, but it's still fucked up.

It's pathetic that you are even comparing killing someone for real with player killing in DayZ, and then continue to write an essay on how unethical it is.

• Like 1

Apparently you can't read.

im doing pretty well then considering i cant read! my point was that some of us have the ability to read and interpret beyond the words that are just written on the screen; what you said comes across as a defensive justification for killing unarmed people, which in turn leads me to believe that the vast majority of your kills are most likely against unarmed/fresh spawned players. I'm not denying that you have killed 110 people - fair play for that - but there is a massive gulf in skill between someone who sits above the coast killing fresh spawns and someone who goes out hunting (note: NOT camping) players/clans in areas where they are likely to be kitted out.

LOL u mad?! :) Try checking the front page in a while. As I so correctly predicted, u r 2 dum to get it, heheh.

nah not really my little numbnut friend feeling kinda sorry for you u know.

btw i`ll check nothing, quote or gtfo

nah not really my little numbnut friend feeling kinda sorry for you u know.

btw i`ll check nothing, quote or gtfo

I think you're experiencing the wrong feeling, bro. You shouldn't feel sorry for me being correct. Get your head checked, you may have issues. Heheheh.

I think you're experiencing the wrong feeling, bro. You shouldn't feel sorry for me being correct. Get your head checked, you may have issues. Heheheh.

well i had some hope in you left bro but thats gone now .making shit up in your head without any source makes you look like the loser you are.lmfao

enjoy yourself i wont reply anymore

The amount of assumptions in here is fairly amusing. The OP said he doesn't discriminate. Armed or not he sees you, he kills you. Maybe his character was a mass murderer before the zombie apocalypse!

I love the response this guy is getting...

"you must be camping"

"Is this what cool kids do nowadays"

"How many times have you combat logged?"

"Hacks?"

The picture shows him, scoping in..

So with that in mind the only conclusion you CAN give, based on the information you HAVE, without throwing assumptions arround with no proof, and makeing yourself look like a complete and utter twat is this.

He might be a sniper then.

And seeing as he hasn't been banned, then nobody have recorded that HE has combatlogged, which is an exploit.

Throwing assumptions arround, accusing people you don't know about thing's that could potentially hurt them?

Is that what mature people do nowadays?

He has less than 200 zombie kills, all he does is server hop and snipe from a single position.

He has less than 200 zombie kills, all he does is server hop and snipe from a single position.

Or maybe, just maybe, he's learned how not to aggro zombies. I would imagine someone with that many kills might have an idea how the game works; including how zeds work. Every zombie kill I have I see as a failure - a failure to properly route into and out of a spot, a failure to sneak past zeds, and/or a failure to elude if I do aggro them. I always get a laugh when people comment about "how few" zombie kills someone as as though that's a mark of never being around zeds or exploiting or even hacking. It's a mark of success! Low zed kills means you're doing something right. Personally, I don't care about the zombies. I care about firing off rounds near a loot spawning point and alerting other players to my location.

One of the leading causes of death for players originates from needlessly aggro-ing zeds and sending a beacon out to every player within 500 meters that you're there.

• Like 2

Or maybe, just maybe, he's learned how not to aggro zombies. I would imagine someone with that many kills might have an idea how the game works; including how zeds work. Every zombie kill I have I see as a failure - a failure to properly route into and out of a spot, a failure to sneak past zeds, and/or a failure to elude if I do aggro them. I always get a laugh when people comment about "how few" zombie kills someone as as though that's a mark of never being around zeds or exploiting or even hacking. It's a mark of success! Low zed kills means you're doing something right. Personally, I don't care about the zombies. I care about firing off rounds near a loot spawning point and alerting other players to my location.

One of the leading causes of death for players originates from needlessly aggro-ing zeds and sending a beacon out to every player within 500 meters that you're there.

This guy understands what's going on. Why would I shoot my zombie friends if I can avoid it when they lead me to reckless survivors / soon to be victims?

• Like 2

thanks for the read guys, this thread is still amazing

keep the rage going

Everyone is being troll'd here.

OP wins! gratz \o/

Atleast Xiroth can be proud of a KD of 110, thats something you wouldn't see in BF3.

And besides, because of guys as him, I get to enjoy my role as a medic even more :)

I and alot of other friendly groups couldn't exist if it wasn't for people like Xiroth.

I allways say to each his own game.

Kudos Xiroth :) and please, keep pouring some fuel on this from time to time.

Kudos Xiroth :) and please, keep pouring some fuel on this from time to time.

You can bet your beans I will!

I am the fuel, people like you are the matches, the others are amongst the pile of corpses we watch burn.

• Like 4

I am the fuel, people like you are the matches, the others are amongst the pile of corpses we watch burn.

Even though I raged earlier, I find this sentence very funny. No beans for the murders, but beans for the remark :)

The amount of assumptions in here is fairly amusing. The OP said he doesn't discriminate. Armed or not he sees you, he kills you. Maybe his character was a mass murderer before the zombie apocalypse!

It is amusing isn't it. No matter what you do you can't please everyone, and your words will always be twisted.

• Like 1

post your load in screen when it shows your alive time then ill give you props till then your an alt-f4'n combat logging server hopping baddie who thinks hes a badass. thank you and i had my scooby snacks so ill think ill end your lil alt-f4'n streak.

• Like 1

post your load in screen when it shows your alive time then ill give you props till then your an alt-f4'n combat logging server hopping baddie who thinks hes a badass. thank you and i had my scooby snacks so ill think ill end your lil alt-f4'n streak.

Ok I will for what its worth.

Make sure you post your load screen on day 0 after I end your life ;-)

And maybe you should have alt-f4'd your web browser before posting that last sentence.... Uhg....

Edited by Xiroth

You can bet your beans I will!

shut up aand take my beans. for the remark, not murders

I dont like the fact that there are people with snipers around who just live for killing.

Most of them sit at one high traffic place like NW Airfield, Elektro, Cherno, Balota... and wait for ppl to un in sight. If no zeds are alive nearby, you know there are no ppl moving around, *Serverhop* and hope there will be people now. Patience is needed as a sniper? Nope, you have enough servers with lots of other ppl at the place where you want them to be.

Oh, and besides that, everytime you jump you get the "rare" ammo refreshed. So you can sit at one place for.. lets say 23 days and kill 100+ people there.

Iam snipering aswell, but not to kill people and jump to the next server. I kill because iam greedy, or in cases of self defense (i prefer +1kill instead of losing all gear, i do not trust anyone anymore due to my bad experience i made within my first weeks of dayz)

I sometimes sniper in elektro to protect some of my mates from evil things while they have to gear up again. And of course i might have killed some "new" spawns, but rarely unarmed.

In my opinion, they should delete the sniper from the dayz game, it ruins the fun.

Iam pretty sure most of the players here died to a sniper without any chance of surviving.

Losing all his gear that way is... kinda sad, because you couldnt do anything to prevent that. (spotting a sniper 800 meters away is... kinda difficult)

At least the zeroing of the snipers should end at a 500 meters mark or have no zeroing like the dmr.

Iam not mad because i got killed. Its more like the knowledge that my items will not be of any use anymore, since iam pretty sure snipers like that dont need anything, and for sure they dont dare to loot their kills because they are too afraid of getting shot.

PS: Snipering is not PvP, i consider it as Player versus Victim, its not hard to get 100+ kills with a sniper.

Edited by ForbiddenArtist