Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

I smell hacks. Unless you just no-life and sit in one spot for hours and hours on end.

• Like 20

All you need is patience if you're using a sniper rifle. That, and relogging for full ammo, ofcourse.

Now, if you were using normal rifles, shotguns, light machine guns - I'd be really impressed.

Curiously, though:

How many times have you combat logged?

• Like 35

All you need is patience if you're using a sniper rifle. That, and relogging for full ammo, ofcourse.

Now, if you were using normal rifles, shotguns, light machine guns - I'd be really impressed.

Curiously, though:

How many times have you combat logged?

Exactly, patience is the key and I never roll solo. This is 23 days worth of killing...

I'm surprised I haven't been killed yet actually seeing as ive been shot on 3 different occasions and rescued by friends. I've bled to below 1k twice whilst bandaging myself after being shot / killing my attacker.

• Like 5

Considering the highest I ever got to is 10 (mostly self defence kills, might I add) you can have my beans for such a high amount.

curious.. how much bigger does your e' penis get after 100 kills?

• Like 16

Even with your combat logging, disconnecting to replenish your ammo and all manner of other cheap tactics, it's still a reasonably impressive feat, but not one that will gain you a single gram of respect. Personally I have come kinda close but I will risk and die by these risks.

And if I ever achieved such greatness I would not post it here as all will know what a coward I really am, so congrats on owning them noobs.

• Like 4

Exactly, patience is the key and I never roll solo. This is 23 days worth of killing...

I'm surprised I haven't been killed yet actually seeing as ive been shot on 3 different occasions and rescued by friends. I've bled to below 1k twice whilst bandaging myself after being shot / killing my attacker.

That's pretty cool.

Still is a feat. to stay alive for 23 days in general. Sounds like you've had some pretty close calls , too

• Like 4

What do you want, a cookie? Is this what the cool kids are doing nowadays? I bet you smoke in the boy's room to, and tell all your friends how you "pwn n00bs cuz I iz ub3r l33t" I think I'll go find something that I care about more than this to look at....like the wall. Or the floor. Or my feet maybe.

This is the Bandit section, Don't get so butt hurt about it.

• Like 13

See, anyone can sit there and snipe noobs, which you are clearly doing to get 110 kills. Go kill real people, the same gear as you or better, and you will probably die after 5 kills lol.

• Like 4

Yawn, another camping teenager with a sniper rifle, sitting in high traffic areas all day in his gay as fuck wookie costume. Next please.

• Like 34

I love the response this guy is getting...

"you must be camping"

"Is this what cool kids do nowadays"

"How many times have you combat logged?"

"Hacks?"

The picture shows him, scoping in..

So with that in mind the only conclusion you CAN give, based on the information you HAVE, without throwing assumptions arround with no proof, and makeing yourself look like a complete and utter twat is this.

He might be a sniper then.

And seeing as he hasn't been banned, then nobody have recorded that HE has combatlogged, which is an exploit.

Throwing assumptions arround, accusing people you don't know about thing's that could potentially hurt them?

Is that what mature people do nowadays?

• Like 33

Yeah, that doesn't bring ANY danger's for a sniper..

Oh wait..

DAT LOGIC!

Watch out, we got a badass overhere!

• Like 2

105 murders and only 5 bandits? The numbers seem like proof enough to me that he is camping spawn spots on the coast..... AKA griefing.

Edited by jmido8
  • Like 6

I love the response this guy is getting...

"you must be camping"

"Is this what cool kids do nowadays"

"How many times have you combat logged?"

"Hacks?"

The picture shows him, scoping in..

So with that in mind the only conclusion you CAN give, based on the information you HAVE, without throwing assumptions arround with no proof, and makeing yourself look like a complete and utter twat is this.

He might be a sniper then.

And seeing as he hasn't been banned, then nobody have recorded that HE has combatlogged, which is an exploit.

Throwing assumptions arround, accusing people you don't know about thing's that could potentially hurt them?

Is that what mature people do nowadays?

It's called butthurtness with a tad bit of jealousy. OP haters gonna hate.

• Like 2

Good job OP, even if you sit in Cherno/Elektro all day it's still hard to rack up so many kills without dying (bugs, other players, hackers). Gotta pop & drop those peasants in chernarus.

• Like 3