Sign in to follow this  
Burzaaa

- Fat Asses And Camping At Heli Crashes -

obvious cod request

No, not at all. I have plenty of cod in the freezer. I don't think we are on the same page here.

• Like 2

No, not at all. I have plenty of cod in the freezer. I don't think we are on the same page here.

sorry going to bed for the night, i won't read any of your posts so i nid you good day in the hopes that i have gotten the last say,word, in this conversation. good day little troll :DDDDDDDDDD

I must interject my friends. As fun as trolling children is, I think we're forgetting the important fact that was shared at the very beginning of this post.

Let us all have a moment of silence for the two players that were so unfortunately killed by oEvilMod and his friend with the other equally ridiculous name.

Thank you.

if you are reffering to "the other unfortunate name" as me you are retarded because i was killed myself, and not by evil mod. And as far as unfortunate names, your name isnt even a word so if you wanna start that game learn the english language nerd.

sorry going to bed for the night, i won't read any of your posts so i nid you good day in the hopes that i have gotten the last say,word, in this conversation. good day little troll :DDDDDDDDDD

To be fair, you haven't really said anything.

I'm the one who killed your friends.

Have some beans to go with those salty tears. :beans:

• Like 1

Guys. Guys, listen. This kid is the generation of the future.

We are so fucked.

Well we might be okay if it was just dat guy. See here his buddy is probably around his age. We're doomed because he doesn't know some of the oldest jokes on the interwebz and tries to grammar Nazi it up. The conspiracy in question is we're dealing with a Nazi. Of the grammatical kind. Together they shall go forth and fix all the heretics that so much think as to miss an i before e.

That is why we're doomed.

We all see the benevolent flow of trolls who keep coming in to this post. You kids can log off and suck on your mom's teet for the night because this thread is done here.

Mooseocalypse and Dingus - thank you guys for the good laugh :D

• Like 2

if you are reffering to "the other unfortunate name" as me you are retarded because i was killed myself, and not by evil mod. And as far as unfortunate names, your name isnt even a word so if you wanna start that game learn the english language nerd.

I ask that you read the post again "ThA_WiZ1". I never mentioned that he killed you. Nor did I mention anything about your name being "unfortunate" as you say. I in fact said, "other equally ridiculous name" because it is quite ridiculous.

Also I know that my name isn't a word, I know the English language quite well. It is meant to be pronounced phonetically, rather than have proper spelling or meaning.

So why exactly are you starting a whine thread? Do you expect a constructive feedback? Esp. after OP D/C'ed from a terrifying zombie thread and left his friends to die. I personally think, that if you have killed someone and then was dumb enough to start shooting zombies - you deserve to die, and OP cheated his death.

• Like 1

:beans:

I like beans.

Edited by BlksnshN

I've never lagged so hard that I had to abort, and my family constantly watch Netflix. Plus I have a terrible connection. And also, logging out then 2 minutes later your friends die? You should be logging back in by then, so really you're implicating that you are indeed an Alt+F4g. Also, initial logs can take like 20 minutes, but re-logs can take less than 5 easily. I initially take about 12 minutes to join a server, and if say maybe I get artifacting, it takes about 30-45 seconds to re-log. My conclusion: You Alt+F4 and complain on the forums. Both terrible things to do.

• Like 1