Sign in to follow this  
Burzaaa

- Fat Asses And Camping At Heli Crashes -

and the sad part is you can't say Oh my god rolling on the ground laughing, learn how to type, bet i have a higher IQ than you...

Actually it was "oh my god fucking laugh out loud", but no harm done.

I was fucking with you because you talk like a punk kid, but now that you say you really are a punk kid, I'll cut you just a bit of slack. Kids gonna be kids after all.....

• Like 1

Stop crying becouse you got sniped, no-life gamers are everywhere, expect it on any game.

Not crying

Canada isnt a country you know that right?

Somehow, I'm almost positive you actually believe that.

Why did all three of you make three separate threads about this exact story? Three times the cool story?

Edited by Caz

So you spend 2 hours of your day studying and yet call others no-life kids? Sounds logical to me :)

Cool story bro. I'm sure you chugged your victory root beer after that successful disconnect leaving your broskis to die.

"cool story bro" obvious cod kid

Cool story bro. I'm sure you chugged your victory root beer after that successful disconnect leaving your broskis to die.

His mom won't let him have root beer until he's 13.

• Like 1

So you spend 2 hours of your day studying and yet call others no-life kids? Sounds logical to me :)

"Fuck logic"

Guess I'm not getting that story after all... :(

nope not at all too long to tell, though you have no GF and you could stay on your computer all day i'd rather not, have fun trolling

nope not at all too long to tell, though you have no GF and you could stay on your computer all day i'd rather not, have fun trolling

I just thought that you may be merciful enough to grant a delightful tale of romance to a poor lady-less soul such as I.

I just thought that you may be merciful enough to grant a delightful tale of romance to a poor lady-less soul such as I.

private, sorry kid

"cool story bro" obvious cod kid

I leave Call of Duty to twelve year olds. Too busy crafting stars or legending some leagues when I'm not killing zombies for dooties called.

His mom won't let him have root beer until he's 13.

Ah snap.Well his mom probably won't let him have victory root beer till 16 for that matter.

I leave Call of Duty to twelve year olds. Too busy crafting stars or legending some leagues when I'm not killing zombies for dooties called.

Ah snap.Well his mom probably won't let him have victory root beer till 16 for that matter.

Lol i am 16 so you just fucked your self over

private, sorry kid

May I at least know this fair maiden's name? How did you come to meet such a lass? Did you meet at your workplace? Maybe at the grocery while shopping! I enjoy a good love story. Don't bring your girlfriend into a thread unless you plan on talking you dirty little tease.

Edited by Dingus

Legending isnt even a word neither is your poor lack of grammar on " killing zombies for dootsies called".

Lol i am 16 so you just fucked your self over

Guys. Guys, listen. This kid is the generation of the future.

We are so fucked.

May I at least know this fair maiden's name? How did you come to meet such a lass? Did you meet at your workplace? Maybe at the grocery while shopping! I enjoy a good love story. Don't bring your girlfriend into a thread unless you plan on talking you dirty little tease.

You gonna make me, maybe your fair maiden (your mom) suck on the stalks of my penis

Guys. Guys, listen. This kid is the generation of the future.

We are so fucked.

you are 13 sooooo yeah

Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters.

• Like 1

You gonna make me, maybe your fair maiden (your mom) suck on the stalks of my penis

So wait... I can't figure out exactly based on how you wrote it, but are you sucking the "stalks" of your penis or is my mom doing it now? And why does your penis have "stalks" as in more than one? Maybe you should see a doctor. Besides, it was a simple request. I figure if you liked her, you may enjoy telling the world how you feel.

So wait... I can't figure out exactly based on how you wrote it, but are you sucking the "stalks" of your penis or is my mom doing it now? And why does your penis have "stalks" as in more than one? Maybe you should see a doctor. Besides, it was a simple request. I figure if you liked her, you may enjoy telling the world how you feel.

Stopped at doctor, obvious cod request

Can you please inform your mom that ARMA 2 is for 17+? I don't think you're getting enough shelter

• Like 1

I must interject my friends. As fun as trolling children is, I think we're forgetting the important fact that was shared at the very beginning of this post.

Let us all have a moment of silence for the two players that were so unfortunately killed by oEvilMod and his friend with the other equally ridiculous name.

Thank you.

• Like 2