killkhan

Longest survival

Longest for me was about 5 days, me and 2 friends found a UAZ and set up a camp and played carefully. They both died, so I decided to go loot the NE airfield.

First hanger I went in had 3 AKM's with like 9 mags total, and a G17 with 3 mags. Went to go to the control tower and a single zombie aggroed on me and somehow hit me once and knocked me out.......I had over 10k blood. The single zombie then took like 2 minutes to eat me to death.......sat there knocked out looking at my blood drop from 10k to 0...........didn't even start bleeding until I was below 5k.

I've been attacked by like 5 zombies at once and lost 3k blood or more and not been knocked out, so not sure if I glitched or its just random like blood loss.

Had everything short of NVGs.

Im about 4-5 days at the moment, maybe longer cant remember. I keep getting warped back tot eh south coast though each time tehres been a patch, so thats probably helped me a little.

Hmm, longest i stayed alive was probably 3 days or so.

Had AKM with 15 mags, PDW with 8 mags, 6 grenades, gps, rangefinder, lots of bloodpacks etc.

Got punched one time by a zombie and died - yay.

Get yourself back on our TS serer Killkhan and join in a few of our members games.

Not sure how long I was alive for but it was a long time, I also had loads of stuff. I then climbed a ladder and fell off because it glitched and the really galling thing was I only fell about 4ft.

I was not best pleased to say the least.

Bug deaths are the worst! I hate losing my kit because of bugs. But hey, it's still alpha, and it's in a better state than some full release games I've played so I can take the occasional bugged death! I'm looking forward to beta or full release though and would think i could survivie for a fair bit of time with a more stable game.

Yeah of course, it's to be expected, though, it doesn't make you feel any better when it happens!

Day 8, 510 zombie kills, 2 murders, 1 bandit kill. Though it is 2 bandit kills, a newbie caught me off guard with a pistol. He didn't move in for the kill, and I bandaged, and got the kill when he finally came in. Though the server didn't save the half hour worth of work, and that bandit kill. Yes I hit major PvP places like airfields, towns, and camps. No I do not have a NVG, have yet to see one. I did however miss out on a working heli, didn't know how to start her up. Less than 5 minutes later, some dude flies off with it. A little piece of me died watching it fly over me.

over 12 hours, why am proud of that is that thx to the chat, I friendly'ed a bunc of people, we had a group of like 6, one was using mic and the rest chat. We went from airport to airport to black mountain and so on, it was great, then to the castle. Surviving through all this feels great, otherwise you can be a tree and survive a loooong time :P

I am alive for way over a week now, with an average of 2-3 hours a day.. Those leaderboards really need to get back up!

Is there a way I can check how long my character was alive in hours?

Game displays alive time in days but that also counts offline time so this is not very relevant.