killkhan

Longest survival

I was wondering how long people have survived on DayZ?

I'm not very good so mine isn't very long. Maybe a couple of hours (anyway to check officialy?)

Im not sure how to check officially, but I made this whole weekend on one character :). And thats probably like 6 hours on friday, 10 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday. Aswell we had a Pro-D on Monday so like lets say 9 on monday, total of 35 hours.

Really not that hard, just cap everyone you see and dont make shady alliances. Youll totally get the hang of it. Thing being, when you finally get into the upper hours of a Character, when you lose all your stuff, a part of you dies.

I've survived several days. 400+ zombie kills and 1 bandit kill was my best so far. I'm sure many people have gone 5k+ zombie kills.

I eventually died last night when coming down the stairs and running into a survivor and I mistook him for my friend (who was actually still upstairs). That's the main reason why they really need different skins. I need to know who is who, and now that the bandit skins are dying off I don't know who to shoot and who not to shoot. I'll know who to shoot once the survivor skins are more diverse.

6 hour tops, since I play alone at all times and I always head to the PvP airfield after I stack some good equipment just to get killed again and again...

Yeah... Like a week for me... Same thing happened to me Disciple.

and this cocksucka just run away from the server :huh:

but he said "ive got one" before

isnt he stupid?:D

10 days and killed by the hardcore camper

how you know how much are you survived

just look on the right side when you have been loaded

I managed to survive 12:01h wit last char, bit frankly that is not possible that easy anymore with latest chages to the game.

Have a couple of guild mates around 3-5 days right now. with over 50-60 hours in game time during those days so far.

I'm more of a rambo then they are thou so mine is around a day or two.

My first ever character lasted a week (of playing a couple hours a day).

Had an AKM, G17, ALICE pack and lots of goodies. I had just gotten into a firefight with someone at the airfield and got hurt pretty bad. I legged it outta there and headed to the nearest town (at night). Searching through the town I got backed into a corner by a wandering zombie, who then proceeded to wander directly toward me. Once he was alerted, I ran and pulled an enormous horde. I took down maybe 10 of them before they overwhelmed me.

It was pretty depressing, but I worked my way back up and am camped right on the outskirts of the airfield right now.

BTW, the G17 sucks. 1911 is way better.

5-6 days of playing several hours each night + 2 weekend marathon days. I always duo with my wife and sometimes have extra friends along. Usually our deaths are due to glitches or well managed ambushes. We're pretty cautious, but all it takes is walking up one camped stairwell, or having someone log in directly behind you; to end your character's current life.

Been trying to establish a base camp and get some vehicals running but that will have to wait until tents aren't so broken.

I'm up to the 8th day now, but with current changes i don't see that getting higher as normally ill stay in the woods but with temperature i have to visit towns a lot more now.

8 real days and probably something like 60-75hrs. If it wasn't for my clan mates I would have been dead 5 times.

about a week for me, then got ambushed by someone. still in my dying moments I took them out with me so they didnt get the loot... would have been more impressive if i had dropped my grenade at both of our feet and gone that way.

now i tend to be in suicide mode and literally run everywhere like a noob, surprisingly i've stayed alive and i've come across really good loot in the process since i can nip around to interiors, removing my stalkers and then going to the next interior.

I also like the fact im not scared when someone else trys to shoot me, I just shoot my loudest weapon into the air a few times then play fetch with the person who shot at me :) :P

about a week for me' date=' then got ambushed by someone. still in my dying moments I took them out with me so they didnt get the loot... would have been more impressive if i had dropped my grenade at both of our feet and gone that way.

now i tend to be in suicide mode and literally run everywhere like a noob, surprisingly i've stayed alive and i've come across really good loot in the process since i can nip around to interiors, removing my stalkers and then going to the next interior.

I also like the fact im not scared when someone else trys to shoot me, I just shoot my loudest weapon into the air a few times then play fetch with the person who shot at me :) :P

[/quote']

Please don't be offended as is not meant that way.

But I find this is the reason why death should be harsh to the player very harsh.

and its why I support the re-spawn timer an other things to make players very very very afraid of dying

Sorry for going off-topic.

My character has now been alive for 7 Real life days which usually consist of 6-10 hours of playing, I don't have exact hour count for my survival time, but I'm over 50 hours alive in-game and still going strong.

Zombies in towns become a joke when u get a Silenced M4 ;P

2 days living in cherno. I'm doing pretty good.

I've been lonewolfing for 15 hours now.