Param1990

Duck off who claims to be saints here.

If I didn't understand, would I have correct him?

Don't insult grammar if you didn't even catch yourself screwing up.

And no, sorry - Just because Joe Schmo types on the internet like he has parkinson's, doesn't mean that I would allow my children to learn from him. If you "learn from people on the internet" you're just as lost as the people you're trying to insult.

Don't insult grammar if you didn't even catch yourself screwing up.

And no, sorry - Just because Joe Schmo types on the internet like he has parkinson's, doesn't mean that I would allow my children to learn from him. If you "learn from people on the internet" you're just as lost as the people you're trying to insult.

What do you do when a dog pulls on a leash? You "correct" him. Which is the action I took. Which lead to correcting him, and once finished he was corrected....and most likely insulted. The internet lacks the subtleties and emphasis of spoken words. It's all relative to comprehension and interpretation. Perhaps the general structure of the sentence would have lent itself more freely to using the past-tense but, both are acceptable. Hey look your learning. lol J/k

less talky moar kilinz of teh ZombieZ?

Edited by Mungaloid

What do you do when a dog pulls on a leash? You "correct" him. Which is action I took. Which lead to correcting him, and once finished he was corrected....and most likely insulted. The internet lacks the subtleties and emphisis of spoken words. It's all relative to comprehension and interpretation. Perhaps the general structure of the sentence would have lent itself more freely to using the past-tense but, both are acceptable. Hey look your learning. lol J/k

less talky moar kilinz of teh ZombieZ

I think this topic went way off from the point.

I think this topic went way off from the point.

Agreed, and I also did explain the situation to him (The O.P.) semi-constructively in my second post. I just hung around for the... I guess "lulz" of seeing how other people would insult him and call him out on hacking for any reason in the first place. Edited by Mungaloid

fuck off

Only losers hack and use cheats man. . . . You got banned for hacking you get what you give. . . Next time I hope you learn to play fair. . . but not in this game.

I am glad that you wasted the money and are still banned. You have learned a valuable lesson. Which is dont be a cry baby hacking scumbag. Maybe in the future when a different game frustrates you, seeing as you are banned from this one. Instead of trying to download hackware you'll simply go and do something less retarded. Looks good on you. The last laugh is ours, shitbrick.

Oh and for fuck sakes the word is "BOUGHT " not fucking "buyed" put down the games and learn to speak/read/write in fucking english. Sick of kids and especially adults that have poor grammar and shitty vocabulary because they were to fucking lazy in school to pay attention and then later became hacking cry babies because of their below average level of common sense and intelligence.

I hax game, Now me banned wah wah waste money buyed new game still me banned, I didnts follow the rulez and cant playz nomoar QQ not fairs.

LMAO You Fucking Hacking Scum Fuck, You will not be missed .l.. ..l. ROFL lolololololololol.

Well said Mung, you got my beans for making me lololololol

Oh and for fuck sakes the word is "BOUGHT " not fucking "buyed" put down the games and learn to speak/read/write in fucking english. Sick of kids and especially adults that have poor grammar and shitty vocabulary because they were to fucking lazy in school to pay attention and then later became hacking cry babies because of their below average level of common sense and intelligence.

Should read "too fucking lazy in school to pay attention", not to fucking lazy....... :)

i can tell you are 12

I can tell you are about 20-30 who think's he is bad ass on the internet.

your friend must be an idiot

Again trying to act cool, Try going out side.

cool thnx to players who understood my problem and who dont i really dont care, as i have already said i did it out of frustration and bought a new copy so if you cant help or do constructive criticism then fuck off.

Other ban will come for you hacker.

Edited by Anthrax12

That's your buddy - And that's also Call of Duty (lol).

Most people hack because it's fun - Think of it like Grand Theft Auto, if it didn't have right-down-left-up-right-down(3x), left(3x), etc. to spawn fun things like tanks - You'd have to resort to hacking them in.

I'd assume the reason people hack DayZ is to spawn items/vehicles that are not in the mod -

And I'd assume the other reason would be because they're sick of shit like

happening - And only getting responses from people like you going "Learn to play noob".

Edit: And hell, it may even come down to just griefing the community- But they seriously aren't griefing any more than the people playing "Legit". (In other words, sitting on the edge of a town just killing everyone "Because pvp is the shit!" PVP is usually used on even terms, but in this game pvp means killing you from 300 yards where you can't even see my guys silhouette.

So basically you're saying hacking is understandable and okay because there's a lot of PvP in the game?

... please don't call that guy a "hacker", as you clearly misuse the term!

"Script kiddy" fits better in every way.

A real "hacker" would have known why he seemed to be global banned and what to do to work around it.

In almost 100% of cases where gamer communities call someone a hacker, he isn't even near being one!

Do some research and find out, what a real hacker is/can achieve. Thx!

(and FYI, no, I am not considering myself being a hacker)

fuck off

Why are you angry with the people here? No one forced you to inject scripts into the game. :rolleyes:

Why are you angry with the people here? No one forced you to inject scripts into the game. :rolleyes:

Why are you and the majority of the people in this thread acting like immature children?

I am glad that you wasted the money and are still banned. You have learned a valuable lesson. Which is dont be a cry baby hacking scumbag. Maybe in the future when a different game frustrates you, seeing as you are banned from this one. Instead of trying to download hackware you'll simply go and do something less retarded. Looks good on you. The last laugh is ours, shitbrick.

I hax game, Now me banned wah wah waste money buyed new game still me banned, I didnts follow the rulez and cant playz nomoar QQ not fairs.

LMAO You Fucking Hacking Scum Fuck, You will not be missed .l.. ..l. ROFL lolololololololol.

You say use proper English and you end your rant with LMAO and ROFL..... Hahahaha you're no better then him.

Edited by ILL BILL NECRO

I believe this topic needs to be locked, clearly nothing productive is coming from it.

There could be two reasons why you're banned. You may still be utilizing the original CD-KEY from your previous installation. I'm not exactly sure how to alter it, I presume it's somewhere in your registry. It could also be Battleye banning your IP address as well, though this I can't verify.

Good luck! Hacker scum.

Why are you and the majority of the people in this thread acting like immature children?

Admits to scripting/hacking. Why should the reception be anything other than "I'm glad you got banned and see yah"?

In what way?