Nabica

As I dude that is getting this game in a few weeks I want the truth

What is the green mountain's story? I know there's a big beacon and i thinks it's surrounded by a forest.

I heard tales that it is cursed with noises at night, by someone, someone who is not undead. So as someone who is easily scared give me a good reason to NOT go there, and camp there and eat my beans there, set a tent all by my self.

We dont talk about Green Mountains..ok....

Why can't we talk about green mountains? They are O.K for green mountains! I mean I love the color green and mountains and when they are together they make green mountain. That green mountain sure has a lot of flies and corpses and a big antenna that you can see kilometers away from it.

You've done it now, OP.

Sooner or later, we'll get thousands replying to this thread, all mentioning Green Mountain - and we all know what happens to people who mention Green Mount-- oh no...

• Like 2

I went to Green mountain once.

Once is all I'll ever go, and never is how many times I'll talk about what happened.

Some say you can go up there ... hold l. shift + minus on your keypad and then type in "4 8 15 16 23 42" ... and then ... oh well ... i better don't talk about what i've heard and everyone who did this is not the same anymore

• Like 1

Hello there

It's rather nice actually.

Not good if you have hay fever though, makes me sneeze.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I'm more worried about the dope smoking Santa Claus in the smokestack in Vybor, personally.

But that's only because I refuse to mention the other place.

• Like 1

To the OP. Everyone here is just being a retard troll.

Green Mountain is a hill with a tower on it. It has a few vehicle spawns, a pile of random AI bodies (which I found near Cherno as well as other places) and 3 deerstands. Nothing else. If you're really far south west then it is probably worth it to stop by and hope to find some guns in the deerstands while you're on your way up north.

To the OP. Everyone here is just being a retard troll.

Green Mountain is a hill with a tower on it. It has a few vehicle spawns, a pile of random AI bodies (which I found near Cherno as well as other places) and 3 deerstands. Nothing else. If you're really far south west then it is probably worth it to stop by and hope to find some guns in the deerstands while you're on your way up north.

Nice Try ... Who is trolling right now? ...

• Like 1

What's with them repeatedly counting to 10 in that recording?

You don't even know if that's picked up in Green Mountain. Some troll probably took a screen of Green Mountain then added another song/sound effect of his own to make that video. We don't see the guy with his actual radio out receiving this transmission. Obvious BS is obvious.

Nice Try ... Who is trolling right now? ...

You. Your picture says alot about you BTW. Don't you agree OP?

I saw a Yeti at Green Mountain! It was always out of the corner of my eye, when I tried to turn and look straight at it it was gone!