Sign in to follow this  
imLewy

My Charactor un game in coughing and im loseing blood from it? im not bleeding or anything

So in game my player is coughing and it is making my player lose blood and im not bleeding or anything and i really dont want to die because ive got good gear

your sick...ya apparently temperature is working (still broke) and now you can get sick from weather....which is fucking ridiculous since the only way to cure it is with antiboitics and they are more rare than night vision...yep the newest patch i have to say for sure is that the temperature will soon be complained about A LOT

you are infected you need antibiotics to cure this, which is a very rarely spawned thing in medical spawns, it is more an annoyance then a serious problem as long as you have food to keep eating preferably meat from animals you kill, skin then cook

your sick...ya apparently temperature is working (still broke) and now you can get sick from weather....which is fucking ridiculous since the only way to cure it is with antiboitics and they are more rare than night vision...yep the newest patch i have to say for sure is that the temperature will soon be complained about A LOT

what the guy above me said, but on that note. either i must be terribly lucky or have the lowest luck ever. I never found NVG's but found 5 antibiotics so far (on multiple dayz lives)

You have an infection, you need to find some antibiotics. Rare item that spawns in hospitals I think.

I noticed the temp. is no longer listed in the top right Debug window.

So now if my gauge goes reddish... am I getting too hot or cold?

I am guessing cold.

Damn this DayZ is serious business.

Not sure myself but i've heard somewhere that you stop loosing blood once it drops below 2000 or 3000.

Infections are fairly easy to avoid.

Avoid being hit by Zed.

Don't stay out in the rain--find cover.

If it's night, you probably want to find shelter or make a fire from time to time.

It's about taking care of yourself. It's subtle. It's more than just zombies and killing players, it's about surviving and thinking about things that are environmental that can have an effect on your health.

• Like 2

When I first tried to escape Zs in swimming away, my temperature fell to nearly 30 and once out of the water I started coughing . I guess thats a good way to catch an infection...