sickboy

Six Launcher - Easy Install/Update, Find/Join DayZ servers, worldwide network

In the mean time... on Twitter, Facebook and Google+

"Stay tuned for our reveal around midnight, details about our forthcoming update."...

Edited by Sickboy

Can someone please explain to me why I have this with EVERY server I try?

Unhandled exception during Play

The system cannot find the file specified

WHYYY!!! I updated now nothing will work

Edited by thatguyjames

Having a bit of a problem with the launcher I run it and it say "No 7z archive" can someone help me witht his please

Thanks

Thanks, will be much improved in upcoming SL v2

But the pings should work fine in the current release as well,

could you please create a ticket with the log files, then we can get right on it; http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

In any case, it should take 30-60 seconds currently, need to make sure the following Options:

* Determine server pings - Enabled

* Only rely on server list provided by the SU portal - Disabled

That... Well of course. My bad, I enabled the SU Portal option. I'll give an update after I've tried it again. Thanks for the great tools!

anytime i try to use the six launcher to get into a game, i get a message about 'error creating direct3d 9 graphical engine' - i'm about ready to give up on this mod as 20 bucks wasted, because the various forums i've searched for solutions to this range from indifferent to outright rudeness to people posting about this issue.

i bought and installed ARMA2:CO on steam, i did everything listed in the official install thread, when i was unable to join servers because of the in-game server list being full of older versions, i decided to try six launcher - no matter what i do, i get the direct3d error message (and yes, my direct3d is installed and up to date)

Six Launcher only shows me 6 servers at the moment. I normally wouldn't care, 'cause these servers are low population, but they're American which gives me some trouble. I'm in Europe, so playing on any American servers is out of the question for me. Does anyone know how to fix this?

(Also, I just installed Private Military Company. I don't think this is the reason, though)

Edited by Gilatar

Only 6 were showing for me also, but seems that it's found more, might take awhile!!

@Sickboy

Do I install the new launcher version along with the old one or do I uninstall it?

I'm easily confused!

Edit, program is acting strange, finds tons of servers, searching through them and then 3/4 them disappear...

Edit2, Launch 6 finds 30k+ players on 2k servers, refreshes(not my doing) 3.5k players on 169 servers.....new program fubard this one??

Edit3, now it's back up to 30k+ it's not to supposed to keep auto refreshing is it?...

Edited by Bandito

To many problems with it :( Just going to use DayZCommander! And that has filters anyways.

When i try to donwload six-launcher it trips my anti-virus and spyware programs. This made by devs?

When i go to press launch on Six Launcher it says "Bad serial number given in set-up" i bought the game from steam and i can play it just fine but DayZ wont launch. What do i do?

Edited by Silencer162

When i go to press launch on Six Launcher it says "Bad serial number given in set-up" i bought the game from steam and i can play it just fine but DayZ wont launch. What do i do?

Tried running as administrator? not sure if that was the fix for this problem but muh worth a try!

arma 2 operation arrowhead works kind of but i got all sorts of problems with it and now when i try to install that 6 thing it dosent do it properly or something and dosent appear on my desktop im no good with computers so can someone please tell me how to fix this or a way to get my money back plz

Hi Sickboy, I'm back - got a question for you (and actually I am more warmed to your Launcher now)

How does your Launcher actually run the game?

I mean...what command line (at its core) is being passed to ARMA2OA.exe to create the DayZ result you're obtaining?

There's so many conflicting ways to get DayZ working manually...copying beta exe's, running as non steam shortcuts, modifying the .cmd files, using -beta to launch DayZ instead of -mod ......... but you and DayZCommander seem to have it down to a science.

Specifically, your programs are the only ones I've seen which result in a perfectly working DayZ that:

- Has no ARMA2 logo in the lower left corner of the main menu, only Arrowhead's

- Has no duplicate copy of Arma 2 in the Expansions list

- Has @DayZ as the LAST entry in the Expansions / mod list, which is logically where it should be.

Please, could you tell me what you're doing to make it launch like that? I'd love to know!

• Like 1

When i try to donwload six-launcher it trips my anti-virus and spyware programs. This made by devs?

Might sound mad but I'm glad it did that to mine. McAffee just decided no way are you getting access pal and didn't even ask me. After weeks of trying, battle eye reinstalled itself and McAffee asked me, so I said always let it access and suddenly today I can play after weeks of frustration. :)

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

wen i press download (at the other site where the download is located) i can't get the file becaus it keeps saying the page wont load etc.

is there a diff. way to get it ? i had it but i just gained my new pc and want to play it again

I wish I could help but you, Qiwingo but it's all far too technical for me. I read back through this thread in case Sickboy had already answered my question. Maybe the answer is in the previous pages? Good luck with getting an answer. :)

My friend is using Six Launcher but it won't update to 95310 when you verify a server with that version, any solution for this? I don't wanna hear DayZcommander or manual install, since he want to use Six Launcher.

Edited by sskludde

My friend is using Six Launcher but it won't update to 95310 when you verify a server with that version, any solution for this? I don't wanna hear DayZcommander or manual install, since he want to use Six Launcher.

I'm having the same problem, and this has happened before with other patches.

It seems to me that six launcher lags behind when pushing out beta updates....

I'm having the same problem, and this has happened before with other patches.

It seems to me that six launcher lags behind when pushing out beta updates....

Indeed they are! This is something they have to improve, hope we could get a answer from SickBoy why we can't play 95310+ servers and maybe a solution.

Edited by sskludde

Im using Six Launcher and a few days ago it just keeps saying it has stopped working when i try and run it now. Is there any fix to this?