Sign in to follow this  
Sarissofoi

Only one weapon for you!

Lee enfield. Thats right, the holy gun of awesomeness (1 hit players, 1 hit zombies) - common ammo, may be loud but effective upto 500m.

if only it was 1shot kill...

MK 48 mod o i find that ammo every where and i have one in my bag from a clan guy i killed on his server cant wait to get those clan members with their own gun.

M24. Great for sniping up to 800m and since the game's draw distance gets maxed after that I don't need more range.

Hits right on every time, love the adjustable zeroing. No zoom to waste time with. Only drawback is that M24 doesn't work with NVG. For that reason DMR is more useful during night ops but I don't do much of those, since I hate NVG's tunnel vision.

Edited by Ihmemies

my trusty m4a1 holo, with grenade launcher... things a beast, and equipped with a flashlight

m249 saw, i cant aim but bullets seem to compensate for it

Edited by unknownuser

DMR. Can't stress enough how much I love this gun. I logged in the hills NE of Balota airfield where I left off (looking into the Air Control tower,) and heard someone walking behind me, presumably also looking for easy kills that might be somewhat high value (I'm trying to help gear out my friends.) Turn around and there's a guy standing there with the M24 looking right at me. We both fired at the EXACT SAME TIME, only the DMR being semi-auto the game didn't register me getting hit/going unconcious until I was able to fire an extra two bullets, hit him with all three instantly killing him, woke up, bandaged/got blood bagged. Now I have a GPS, Range Finder, Coyote Backpack... and my friend has an M24, so yeah.

Plus DMR ammo IS infinite ;) lol. Between how easy it is to find, or just being cheesey and splitting/combining it... Not that it's necessary to do that. I'm starting to throw out mags for it I have so many.

Edited by Ayashiki

M249 saw; tons of bullets in a clip, accurate as hell, and destroys players without prejudice :)

BTW im sad to see so many Enfield and AK-74 picks... they got nerfed fellas... they're kinda poop now :|

AKM - too easy to find ammo, nice range & nice damage.

Edited by Sanimus

Lee Enfield or dat AK-47

If only this game had AK-47. AKM is modern version from AK-47, and thats why it looks and sounds like AK47.

Dinnerbell isn't oneshot anymore, so that might crush some dreams.

And my choice would be m4sd.