Ok i was running towards some town i can't spell on an english keyboard and as i was running i notice some really bad graphic issues so i have decided to record it and show you the exact location and what is possibly the cause. I belive it's coming from the dead military soldiers. I have noticed this at othere towns but i didnt get there names.

Youtube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05K6ReJntA4&feature=youtube_gdata

• Like 5

i can also confirm this, the graphical issues seems to be coming from a stack of garbage or something inside one of the hangars and one of the outside of it, also the graphical issues occur in cherno whilst looking at the direction to the center of the town / church.

this makes is very hard / unplayable to be in theese areas since if a player spots you from that direction you can't see them cause of the graphical issues.

the same with zeds.

pls fix this, and btw this started to occur when i updated to 1.7.2.4 :/

• Like 2

same with me, seems to have come when i updated to 1.7.2.4 or 1.62.95417 (i did both at same time then noticed this happening )

• Like 1

Same thing is happening to me. A complete reboot of my PC fixs it most of the time, however it usually returns around "areas of interest".

Its very annoying!

happened near balota hanger it looked like th whole sky was doing it artifacting inside the control tower was ok but the appraoch and around the hanger was barely playable

Yea every single military base bugs the hell out of me. Can just barely see the grass below me and that's that.

In advanced options setting the memory size to default instead of very high has totally resolved my issue, After you have set the memory size to default quit to desktop and restart the game, This is what i had to to before it worked but i get no glitching at all now.

Edited by ATOJAR

This Bug is caused by the DayZ code only places that have major editing to the ArmA2 Chernarus Map have this problem (Military Tents @ Starry, Trash Piles, Balota Military Base, Balota Airstrip, Cherno Military Tents+ Trash Piles+Barbed Wire) Only SOME of them have this issue i believe it may have something to do with the polygon count per Pixel x Pixel that would have introduced the problem within the new DayZ 1.7.2.4 Patch

Same here...

Every time I go to the airfield in balota or the bigger one, this happens and it gets really difficult to play.

Love being stuck at NWA with this beautiful brown smudge to keep me company.

Nothing seems to fix this, bar a system restart where you might get lucky for a couple of hours, but this doesn't work for everyone.

Long and short of it; Rocket, plox save us.

• Like 1

QUICK HELP: Look in the direction your artifact comes from. press "SHIFT" + "MINUS_ON_NUMPAD" (nothing will happen, no chat window or whatever, just do the following) and type "flush". This will reload your screen. This always fixes my artifacts. This wont work for everybody but you should give it a try.

I was told this "command" resets your video memory.

• Like 1

It comes from the dead military soldier bodies laying around. One thing that usually works is that you can quickly go into your video settings and change the video memory and then change it back.

It comes from the dead military soldier bodies laying around. One thing that usually works is that you can quickly go into your video settings and change the video memory and then change it back.

I said that i'm my video! :D

This graphics issue has been fixed in patch 1.7.2.5 but Rocket won't release it for some reason.

This is a common bug, it happen because one of the updates. It is most commonly found near/by military type things.

Fix's I know of

1.Hold Lift Shift and the "-" on the numpad then type FLUSH, your screen should go black for a few secs "Does not work all the time.

Will post more updates about this topic when I find more info.

I have this issue also. Sometimes if you lower your setting to lowest then back to high that sometimes fixes it.

Happens to me about ~5 to 8 times a day..Restarting game fixes it temporiraly.