Sign in to follow this  
Smole388

Can't see the same servers as friends?

I'm trying to hop on a server with a couple friends and we cant see any of the same servers when we are using dayz commander and six launch, none of the same ones are popping up for us. We are all updated with the latest dayz and arma II versions. Anyone else have this problem?

just filter ther name in man if that doesent work then mabey its because you guys live to far appart. if you dint know how to filter look at the server name (ex. US 222) then click filter at the bottom type that in and that server will pop up along with any related ones. there now you can check if thats not your problem contact the dayz help line or something

Filtering to the same server as a friend doesn't work. I'm having the same issue as OP.

Example:

Friend chooses "US 1532"

I filter by "US 1532", "1532" or anything close, and I see 0 results. This happens with no filters checked in Day Z commander.

We are running identical versions and this occurs in boht Six Launcher and Day Z commander.

Edit:

This is also happening with fresh installs of DAy Z commander and Six Launcher.

Edited by NickTheButcher

I'm having the same thing happen with a friend of mine. Plus I noticed the overall player count went from 22,000 somethin to 8,000 or so.

A friend and I have had this issue since back in May. He can often see servers which do not show up in my Arma server browser (its not a regional thing because we are in the same city using the same ISP). Usually if I wait a couple of minutes it will finally "pop in" to the list. Also have noticed that one of my regular servers does not ever show up in the Arma browser but I can always find it with the DayZ Commander browser.

It's kind of a pain in the ass but I've stopped using the Arma browser entirely and now use DayZ Commander instead. I've been so much happier with DayZ Commander than that garbage Six Launcher / Updater.

Me and my friend are having an identical problem at the moment. We live about 10 minutes away from each other. Has anyone found a fix?

It is a problem/bug. I am sure there will be some sort of fix before too long.

It happened to me when I updated to the beta patch and the new dayz patch: I dont know which is responsible, but I now only see roughly half of the dayz servers, whether I use the ingame browser or the DayZ commander.

I think it might be fixed now actually. I have over 500 servers to choose from now on Six launcher

Edited by Caz

On DayZCommander it still says refreshing ***/500 servers and on six launcher it says 4723 players on 292 servers.

Developer of DayZ Commander said it was an issue on Gamespy's end with the max server.

Tips: put on filters, let one buddy find a server then others keep refreshing and hope for the best.

It happens to my husband and I sitting across the table from each other. Proximity doesn't seem to be the issue. We're using DayZ Commander and/or Six Launcher at the moment. We used to have over 2200 servers, now it's just 500. I can confirm as well that filtering doesn't seem to work for it either. We can usually manage to find the same servers in the in-game list.

Weird.

Just go to "Remote" and manually type servers address.

Edited by paney
  • Like 1

This is acutally a pretty big problem because you usually have to sped loads of lime finding a server that both you and your friends can see. Last night we spent 1 hour looking for a server and when we finally joined one together it was laggy as shit but we did not want to leave since finding a another server would of made us all ragequit.

Edited by Addsome

Just go to "Remote" and manually type servers address.

Remote? option in six launcher?

Remote? option in six launcher?

Nah. In-game lobby. I dont use SixLauncher. Find it useless.

Edited by paney

If you use Six and keep hitting refresh servers, it looks like it adds more servers to the list. Every time I clicked refresh, it added another 200 or so.

• Like 1

If you use Six and keep hitting refresh servers, it looks like it adds more servers to the list. Every time I clicked refresh, it added another 200 or so.

Just opened DayZCommander and now its like refreshing servers ****/2235. On six launcher I can see like 10k players playing on 603 servers. Guess refreshing a lot might fix.

Thanks bro, will try that. Does this website show all arma 2 server?

http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

Cant say for sure if it shows all the servers but it looks decent and whats most important it shows ip addresses.

Edited by paney