FIX!

Left shift + (Minus numpad button) ... the invisible console will appear.. than type "flush" withnout those (")

NOT A JOKE, I AM SERIOUS, JUST TRY IT AND YOU WILL SEE.. FOR ME, IT WORKS NOW

not sure if it fix barbed wire.. but these common glitches in balota,NE airstrip,NW airfield,Green mountain,... are made by death army corpes

For me and my buddy this issue happened in Berezino (1.7.2.4) with the military tents when zooming in on them and then same when zooming in on hospital, so military related diagnosis (tents or static soldier models, etc...) is probably correct.

I tried all sorts of video quality and feature shenanigans trying to get it to go away, but no luck. We hopped servers and still no fix.

I experienced this once before in 1.7.1.5 when looking toward the sun while in Cherno or Elektro.

Same here, then when you mention the problem a bunch of lonely retards message you with useless information in a offensive manner.

I understand it is an alpha that is why people point the SHIT out in the Mod to mention the problems so the Day Z team can try to fix the problem.

we are the worker bee's we payed for Arma 2 to help and make the game better then it is in this moment.

now listen to the post's and take your SHIT seriously, try to listen to the people trying to help out using their time to care for the ALPHA by messaging these ridiculous problems.

Telling friends to play this game has now become embarrassing.

Graphical gitches here as well - seem to be emitted from dead soldier prop.

N.W. Airfield.

Night time.

On approaching the airfield from the east, as soon as I was able to spot the shed and garage about 1km form the airfield, The graphics started playing up. Having to look at an angle to where i wanted to go, or the entire screen got the jagged shapes effect.

Once I left the shed/garage and continued towards the airfield the graphics normalised. As soon as I discerned the airfield buildings the graphics again went tits up.....and completely collapsed once I was inside the perimeter wire. Throwing and using chemlights provided a tiny block of colour at their source but would not illuminate further.

Made a blind run towards the control tower with the debris in front of its doors...unable to enter at all, even with the doors open. Toon just could not get inside and I died again.

I will try to replicate the bug after I have spawned yet again.

FIX!

Left shift + (Minus numpad button) ... the invisible console will appear.. than type "flush" withnout those (")

NOT A JOKE, I AM SERIOUS, JUST TRY IT AND YOU WILL SEE.. FOR ME, IT WORKS NOW

not sure if it fix barbed wire.. but these common glitches in balota,NE airstrip,NW airfield,Green mountain,... are made by death army corpes

Its works for about 5 seconds

I flushed about 5 times.

Then got banned from a server from battleeye

Same here, then when you mention the problem a bunch of lonely retards message you with useless information in a offensive manner.

I understand it is an alpha that is why people point the SHIT out in the Mod to mention the problems so the Day Z team can try to fix the problem.

we are the worker bee's we payed for Arma 2 to help and make the game better then it is in this moment.

now listen to the post's and take your SHIT seriously, try to listen to the people trying to help out using their time to care for the ALPHA by messaging these ridiculous problems.

Telling friends to play this game has now become embarrassing.

So true, I tried to introduce this game to my class, (50 gamers).

They saw the glitch and said they arnt wasting their money.

Nvidia 9600gt

win7/64

When I have bug - change Antialiasing and no have bug any more some time.

We can do any changes we want. Some help for a while but at least we need a FIX fast to play the best mod i know-

I wish we get more Information from DEV Team.

ALL only want to play your (in German) "Mega geiles" Game :)

its military zombies yea. so any area with military, cherno, stary, balota, airfields, green mountain, etc=unplayable.

Def unplayable :(

I am having the same issue as almost everyone else. And I havent really had the issue from barbed wire anymore...more from the static dead bodies around various sites. I relogged one night to see if the artifacts went away..they indeed did but the static dead bodies on the ground kept disappearing and reappearing. Any quick fix is appreciated. Keep up the good work.

omg, they really really need to fix this now, Arma dev or Dayz dev I don't really care who, just fix it because I love this game. PLEASE!!!! I'm sitting here waiting for an update, been waiting for day(z) now!

Same. Can't move from balota cuz I can't see! Win 7 64bit, q6600, hd5770, newest drivers, newest updates

460 gtx i7 4 GB

Im having the same trouble here... can't get anywhere near the military tents in Stary Sobor. One Giant artifact and I go completely blind. Just like the videos posted.

Fish

I have tried every resolution for both screen and 3D resolutions with AA and VSync on and off. Nothing works. The flush command sometimes makes it worse. In fact relogging corrects the issue for about 30 seconds. Once all the dead soldiers load shit hits the fan again. Flush will actually cause the issue if I relog and run the command right away when the issue hasnt started yet.

I was having this problem; I aborted, disconnected, exited game, and then re logged back into the server and everything was fixed.

But this need patched ASAP.

Definitely the static dead military zombies causing it. This is the barn building north-east of N.W. airfield with said static bodies around it. NWA.jpg

Going anywhere near the N.W. airfield just turns the screen into a dali painting. dal.jpg

So true, I tried to introduce this game to my class, (50 gamers).

They saw the glitch and said they arnt wasting their money.

I hope you mentioned alpha and then linked them to good videos that show them what DayZ is all about. Player creativity, for us to complete the world Rocket made. The visual glitch can easily happen from patch to patch because we are the test subject for this free mod. Or have you forgotten that? and don't give me that BS about arma is only a platform for DayZ.Try going to united operations and having some fun on there. From the way you type that it sounded as if you didn't even try to convince your friends. A true gamer understands what alpha is and what modding is all about. Same with the upcoming planetside 2, they ain't using beta as a marketing tool, they are testing something for a fully released product. This is what your doing right now.

All the little changes that are happening now are all reflects of community feedback and trial and error by the dayZ staff. Don't pretend your entitled to anything until you pay for a standalone -released- version of DayZ.

P.S. If you actually read the thread, you'd noticed the staff as already posted stating they believe they know what the issues is and are working on it.

(All this isn't just targeted at Kevono, just happened to be the person I quoted. This is a shoutout to all whiners and complaining who go beyond actually trying to help. To all those helping find the problem and posting what the staff need to try and find the problem. You guys rock.)

Edited by houcksf
  • Like 1

Just ran to Berezino, looks like Blade's Edge Mountains.