@Williamcullum1

Why is there so many pussy's on DayZ

I don't see how that's any different than saying you should feel guilty for beating some one in a sports tournament. They've invested a year (or YEARS depending on whether it's their last year in highschool to win state or whatever), to get to some point in the tournament like semi's or finals, and you beat them. I've never felt guilt beating some one. You're consensual players in a competitive game.

Well it's not really the same thing, this is not an e-sport game. You can't "win" dayz there is no goal or sport element in the game (if you compare with let's say counter strike or starcraft), you can't beat someone in the way you beat them in a tournament or a competition. In this world you are free to do what ever you like and killing someone could alter and change the plan the person behind the screen had. This is what you can relate too and feel empathy for,(now this will obviously not happen if you kill someone who deliberately started to shoot at you first).

Rocket has stated before that the game is ment to spark emotions but if they're that strong they're weird. By pussies I thought you ment the Alt+F4ers. (I hope this post doesn't kill this thread...)

Um... not sure about you, but I have seen people die and kill over a fucking sports event. Should we just tell the hundreds of thousands of people who back a sport team not to get so emotionally attached? After all, its just a game, right? I don't get my jollies from sports, but I take gaming pretty seriously. If you don't, good for you, but don't tell me what I should or should not feel over "a game", right? To each their own.

well idc, i play bf3 and kill people there, why is this any different lol, cept there i don't run outa ammo :P

well idc, i play bf3 and kill people there, why is this any different lol, cept there i don't run outa ammo :P

*sigh*

I don't usually say this, but this isn't BF3, and shouldn't be played in the same manner....

It's a part of it, but not what it's about.

Unfortunately for many, it's more and more about killing though.

I think you miss-understood what I said I wasn't referring to the game I was referring to what the thread is about

If you kill someone in dayz you consciously decide to rid someone of all his archievements in the game, on which he most probably has spent a good deal of his REAL LIFE in the past few days. When at the same time there were lots of other options. You know this very well yourself. People in dayz decided to make real life efforts and spent real life time to advance in the game.

Marginalizing this fact simply makes you a sociopath.

ban this noob. now!

If I kill someone on a videogame, i'm a sociopath?! its a fucking game. if u dont like loosing your stuff, go play wow or something.

the things we have to read here...

• Like 1

YOU are the PUSSY here, MATE. Why the HELL you would like to be FRIENDLY to everyone and do ONLY PVE? What's the fun here? You can avoid the zombies very very easy, so they are not a problem. I hate FAGS like you saying that the players that kills other guys ( mostly noobs like you ) are pussys. Tell me whats your objective in-game , excepting killing zombies and "survive" with your "buddies" and getting friendly with everyone? My opinion is that you should go back to Counter-Strike or Left 4 Dead ( there you only kill zombies and you are friendly with a few guys and running from a point to another to finish the game ) and f**k yourself because you are fakin annoying and uninstall arma2.

P.S: I am not a bandit which tries to kill everything that moves, im trying to get friendly to a few guys ( make a small team ) and thats all.

Edited by kykylik

Why do people have a problem with killing people on a GAME, I don't understand why players are getting so immersed with DayZ that killing people is actually affecting their personal lives I have read numerous posts were players have said how upset killing someone has made them and how guilty it has made them fell; personally I believe this is extremely sad and they need to stop playing DayZ if it's having the affect on them...it's a computer game, they're not real and you're not really killing people, grow a pair and get a life. These people seriously need to take a break from the game and re-think what they're doing with their lives if they're getting so worked up and upset over it.

And do you never get affected by a film, or a book?

Why do people have a problem with killing people on a GAME, I don't understand why players are getting so immersed with DayZ that killing people is actually affecting their personal lives I have read numerous posts were players have said how upset killing someone has made them and how guilty it has made them fell; personally I believe this is extremely sad and they need to stop playing DayZ if it's having the affect on them...it's a computer game, they're not real and you're not really killing people, grow a pair and get a life. These people seriously need to take a break from the game and re-think what they're doing with their lives if they're getting so worked up and upset over it.

Shut up and stop bitching, If you don't like it get the fuck out and get a life oh and mommy wont support you for ever.

Shut up and stop bitching, If you don't like it get the fuck out and get a life oh and mommy wont support you for ever.

You're the ones without a life getting all upset over a game and I probable earn more than you anyway :L and my mum doesn't support me ahaha.

I don't ever feel guilty. I killed you. I more than likely got some good loot(I only kill for loot), and they learn from that death. That's how you get better and live longer, die and learn from the mistake. So, essentially, I'm teaching them to be better. I shouldn't feel bad for that! :D

Yes it is a game and yes you can easily kill someone and move on like it is no big deal. But there is the fact that in this game, unlike most games there is a very real sense of loss when you die. In my first few lives I felt it quite keenly when I had a decent set up of gear. I never feel bad when I put someone down because they failed to meet my criteria for leaving them alone (Not responding to friendly, iron sighting me, ect) I have my own rules that I live by when playing as so do others.