Sign in to follow this  
Nickprovs

DayZ: Camp Raid, and Satchel Charge (2:19)

I was playing in low quality to see players easier, but it still looks pretty nice.

• Like 25

Nice raid. Love it. If you were ice-cold. I would let your friend drive away the truck then you stay behind and wait for enemy player to check the tents then blew em up with satchel!

• Like 1

Fast, cool and fast.

Nice raid. Love it. If you were ice-cold. I would let your friend drive away the truck then you stay behind and wait for enemy player to check the tents then blew em up with satchel!

Thanks :D. Yeah, we had though about that. We knew some guy had left on an atv before this video started, but I had logged out in the hills over there the day before. The day before they had about 9 vehicles. So it was dumb of me not to realize they were moving their camp in this video until my friend suggested it. When we figured that much out, we realized that most of the stuff would've been in the Ural already. And I didn't want to risk one of the many other camp members getting online. They had quite a bit of stuff fit for quite a large group of people. So instead of pushing our luck, we both got out while we still had our beans.

That was amazing and just brilliant! Great job, you deserve all the beans in DayZ.

Quick question though, where on earth in Chernarus did you find a Satchel Charge?

• Like 1

That was amazing and just brilliant! Great job, you deserve all the beans in DayZ.

Quick question though, where on earth in Chernarus did you find a Satchel Charge?

I found that satchel charge when me and my friend were looting that camp. We heard a truck incoming so we cut to the south which goes downhill and then went up the hill over-looking the camp. I have the footage of me actually finding it in one of their tents. I'm pretty sure they can be found in the barracks though as the DayZ wiki sais. This all took place just north of Guba. And once again, sorry for the low settings in-game. I only do that sometimes to spot tents easier if I'm searching for them.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback man! :D

• Like 1