Airfields

Stary

Cherno

Pridorodky

no chopper :/

Your issue:

to all the spawn points

• Like 1

Please stop trolling us! Just tell us know if there are new spawn points or not. All these people are wasting time just searching the spawn points on the wiki while you guys are laughing!

Edited by TibzFox

Please stop trolling us! Just tell us know if there are new spawn points or not. All these people are wasting time just searching the spawn points on the wiki while you guys are laughing!

And? The whole point is you are supposed to look for em.

It's just because all clans would take the choppers. But I don't care, we are with 20 members searching the whole map now :)

It's not just the devs laughing at people like you :-D

• Like 2

Vipeax, I love how cryptic you're being but PLEASE confirm if there are new spawns compared to the old maps!

lol

Edited by ForcefulCJS

Is there any way to tell if a server is up to date and able to spawn choppers?

Mkeepmit up Vipeax.

I bet they changed the methodology for the helicopter spawns, so all of you camping, server hopping groups that were crouched ready to pounce on the old spawn points or take advantage of the old mechanic are SOL.

I sincerely hope it turns out to be something like that.

And no Vipeax, DON'T stop trolling. These guys want easy mode. Poor babies.

i can confirm helicopters are spawning. was playing chicago 47 last night around 4pm central time and i believe we were driving near novy sober when we saw a chopper in the field fully functional and filled up. just lucky i guess but it got jacked when i went afk for an hour. oh well fun while it lasted. that things so OP tho we found 4 camps in 15 min bc u can see everything with it its awesome! XD

Well, congratulations to all server owners. Just look at the server browser, like 30% of all servers are locked - fairly sure it's only to find a helicopter. And if there's only 1 helicopter per server, well, was at least nice to hear they're back :P

• Like 1

Well, congratulations to all server owners. Just look at the server browser, like 30% of all servers are locked - fairly sure it's only to find a helicopter. And if there's only 1 helicopter per server, well, was at least nice to hear they're back :P

There you have it folks, the weakest minds among us. Can't take the competition. Puling losers.

I think a clan who would use the chopper for actual means and spend the time organising to repair one should get it...if a random player spawns in sees the chopper, they're either going to

A: Crash it instantly, or pretty quickly

B: Purposefully destroy it, so no one else gets it.

C: Take it and hide it and never return to the server...except to save it every 6 days, so it doesn't despawn...

"1 chopper per server"

:facepalm:

Really? I can already see the one clan that gets the chopper just flying around killing everyone with it, and no one will really be able to stop them. We need more than one chopper per server.

"1 chopper per server"

:facepalm:

Really? I can already see the one clan that gets the chopper just flying around killing everyone with it, and no one will really be able to stop them. We need more than one chopper per server.

Yep because it would be so hard to get the second one if you alreade have one. Better have one clan with 2 choppers.

I think a clan who would use the chopper for actual means and spend the time organising to repair one should get it...if a random player spawns in sees the chopper, they're either going to

A: Crash it instantly, or pretty quickly

B: Purposefully destroy it, so no one else gets it.

C: Take it and hide it and never return to the server...except to save it every 6 days, so it doesn't despawn...

nobody is entitled to shit in this game. gtfo.