Ewan123

Crazy graphical glitches after updating to 1.7.2.4 and 95389

I'm experiencing the same issue around military areas. Presuming it's either the tents or barb wire.

nVidia Geforce 480 superclocked, with most recent beta drivers.

Edited by CamP

Can you tell me what drivers your running, i also am running hd5870 on ASUS labtop

same problem with Nvidia 9800 GTX+

Since new patches, the barbewire glitches like crazy.

i run through the whole map in the night with chemlight and only at NW-airfield where much barbewire is it comes up.

OK restarted my pc to see if that would fix it, now im stuck on loading screen, can someone explain how to downgrade?

Same problem here, haven't restart yet tho

ATI hd rad 5850

Razor wire always been a bit hit and miss when it came to the model glitching with me since day 1.

ATI 6970 but friend on NVIDIA has glitch too...

Rebooting helped at first but now the problem is back. Really need an actual fix for this.

Rebooting helped at first but now the problem is back. Really need an actual fix for this.

That's the truth... it's unplayable and not enjoyable at all right now.

i find it really weird because i never had any trouble until now :(

It does seem to be MUCH WORSE around military areas and fine in residential places.

It does seem to be MUCH WORSE around military areas and fine in residential places.

Sort of. It was very bad by the southern airstrip, but it was also very bad in the center of Cherno for me. I spawned on the east side of Cherno, and all the while running to the west, I had graphical artifacting. Then, when I got past about the midway point in the city, the artificating would only appear if I turned back towards the east where I came from. But then it cleaned up in the wilderness, and got absolutely horrible by the airstrip.

you mean like this ?

That doesn't look very crazy or fucked up. I'd say that's pretty mild glitching. I have seen far worse, i think it started with 1.7.2.

Problem goes away after a restart.

I have an nvidia GTS250, always latest driver.

That was a picture, it's much worse when playing, please take razorwire and tank traps out Rocket till the model's are fixed :)

Yeah, this. My friend who just bought a brand new £800 computer is getting the same shit so it's not just low end PCs or cheap graphics cards. Razor wire and tank traps are primarily used for griefing anyway, if the textures can't be fixed they should be temporarily removed.

• Like 1

I just went and had a look at what was causing it. To my surprise the epicenter of all the artifacting was a corpse of a military zombie (One of those that are pre-spawned on the floor).

This was the case at the airfield in Balota as well as the deer stands there. Both times the cause of the artifacting was a pre-spawned military corpse.

I've been getting this issue like CRAZY in stary sobor and the 3 main cities. It covers more than half the screen and has gotten me killed 3 times now because I Can't see infront of me. Very irritating.

Am I late to the party? I also have this problem on my GeForce 9800 GT. Firmware version 301.42

I have noticed this problem with this card before (I have 2 9800 GTs, different manufacturers and only 1 slot, so I can't SLI them) in Minecraft.

Anyways, I got this problem in Elektro and Balota Airfield. There was a high amount of barbed wire in both.

Off-topic, but I eventually switched cards and got so much static while playing this game, I had to switch back to the one I am using now.

Edited by Ohelig

Either way, I hope this gets looked at quickly, it basically makes it unplayable without getting a headache.

Same issues here.

-GTX 580 (with or without sli: same problem)

-I7 2600K

Hopefully this will get a fix soon. It seems to be one of the most common issues people are getting following these latest updates.

I just went and had a look at what was causing it. To my surprise the epicenter of all the artifacting was a corpse of a military zombie (One of those that are pre-spawned on the floor).

This was the case at the airfield in Balota as well as the deer stands there. Both times the cause of the artifacting was a pre-spawned military corpse.

Interesting. Guess that would make sense as to why so much is occurring near military zones.

Getting the same problems around military areas. As someone said I think it might be related to the pre-spawned dead soldiers.

To everyone getting this problem, Restart your computer.