Sign in to follow this  
Catalogue

Stranded outside cherno

Ok, so i was on a fresh spawn (my char died >.<) and i was chilling in the barn outside the NE of Cherno. after fooling around and finding no ammo for my already empty double barrel shotty (really fresh spawn here) i decided to leave and just head for the woods. but i fell off.

we all know what happens when we fall off a 5 metre high building.... bye bye 6k hp and legs. i was left with 6.5k hp and broken legs, but close to cherno hospital, just with no weapon on a full server :L. my first thought was to request a medic to my location, but that would take too long/ i would probs die, so i decided to trek to cherno hospital crawling. after a long long time of crawling i spotted a guy with an ak looting the low spawning houses (the ones with 4 rooms) and he didn't see me thankfully.

so i continued forward, hoping to sneak in, get morphine and gtfo. and amazingly in a populated cherno i actually did it. so after looting the hospital (which had already been broken into) i was about to run back to the barn. mission accomplished right? it didn't end there though, just as i began to leave i saw the church. being a cunt i headed towards it and looted in. b00m like 4 rounds for my shotgun and a watch or whatever shit. so i was really happy and whatevs i was geared pretty well, hunting knife and hatchet and stuff. all i needed was matches. and were do you find matches? the groccery store of course! well so i headed of to the store, tumbling along.

after i managed to find the store it was looted. this was a worry for me but i still wanted those goddayum matches so i could survive in the wild. the second i stepped foot into that store alarm bells in my head went of something like this....

ITS A TRAP

&

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

&

wuaahhahahaaaaaaa *panick spinning gun*

after my initial panic i realised i was being shot. lucky for me it was just a kid with a m1911 in the corner and not a good gun. he shot a good 5 bullets at me but i survived with 2kish hp and emptied my shotguns rounds into him. crisis averted right?

nope.

not only did our shots attract zombies, that ak guy came running at my direction, and i was stuck in the store with low blood and a double barrel, so i was really boned now.

but then i remembered the best survival tactic of history, hide in dead guys! so as the guy with the AK came in to loot the store and investigate the gunshots he walked straight past my proned in the guy i just killed, and i blasted him to death too.

after taking my well earned matches and getting the fuck out of there i was prepared to log out, all smug with my shiney new AK, M1911, bino's, compass matches knife and pretty much everything i headed towards the barn to log out. a last second decision told me to loot the barn before logging out, so i did and on the very last corner of the barn, that crappy CZ sniper. but that didn't matter to me. now my new spawned character (1 hour spawnish) was as equipted as my main was (16 days alive lots of hours) just with lower tier sniper and non silenced pistols and stuff.

Braking your legs = reward.

• Like 1

OMG why do every australian has the urge to write in colours that give headaches in conjunction with the black background...

0ZwBJ.gif
  • Like 1

OMG why do every australian has the urge to write in colours that give headaches in conjunction with the black background...

Don't you know?

ausies can only read big purplely coloured text.

Also, their vision is based on movement.

• Like 3

We don't.

• Like 1

Ok, so i was on a fresh spawn (my char died >.<) and i was chilling in the barn outside the NE of Cherno. after fooling around and finding no ammo for my already empty double barrel shotty (really fresh spawn here) i decided to leave and just head for the woods. but i fell off.

we all know what happens when we fall off a 5 metre high building.... bye bye 6k hp and legs. i was left with 6.5k hp and broken legs, but close to cherno hospital, just with no weapon on a full server :L. my first thought was to request a medic to my location, but that would take too long/ i would probs die, so i decided to trek to cherno hospital crawling. after a long long time of crawling i spotted a guy with an ak looting the low spawning houses (the ones with 4 rooms) and he didn't see me thankfully.

so i continued forward, hoping to sneak in, get morphine and gtfo. and amazingly in a populated cherno i actually did it. so after looting the hospital (which had already been broken into) i was about to run back to the barn. mission accomplished right? it didn't end there though, just as i began to leave i saw the church. being a cunt i headed towards it and looted in. b00m like 4 rounds for my shotgun and a watch or whatever shit. so i was really happy and whatevs i was geared pretty well, hunting knife and hatchet and stuff. all i needed was matches. and were do you find matches? the groccery store of course! well so i headed of to the store, tumbling along.

after i managed to find the store it was looted. this was a worry for me but i still wanted those goddayum matches so i could survive in the wild. the second i stepped foot into that store alarm bells in my head went of something like this....

ITS A TRAP

&

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

&

wuaahhahahaaaaaaa *panick spinning gun*

after my initial panic i realised i was being shot. lucky for me it was just a kid with a m1911 in the corner and not a good gun. he shot a good 5 bullets at me but i survived with 2kish hp and emptied my shotguns rounds into him. crisis averted right?

nope.

not only did our shots attract zombies, that ak guy came running at my direction, and i was stuck in the store with low blood and a double barrel, so i was really boned now.

but then i remembered the best survival tactic of history, hide in dead guys! so as the guy with the AK came in to loot the store and investigate the gunshots he walked straight past my proned in the guy i just killed, and i blasted him to death too.

after taking my well earned matches and getting the fuck out of there i was prepared to log out, all smug with my shiney new AK, M1911, bino's, compass matches knife and pretty much everything i headed towards the barn to log out. a last second decision told me to loot the barn before logging out, so i did and on the very last corner of the barn, that crappy CZ sniper. but that didn't matter to me. now my new spawned character (1 hour spawnish) was as equipted as my main was (16 days alive lots of hours) just with lower tier sniper and non silenced pistols and stuff.

Braking your legs = reward.

Reading this font is straining to the eye.

My eyes hurt after reading that font and color choice.

But i guess nice Cherno survival.

I'm handing out so many beans I'm going to have to buy the bigger cans! :)

Good post bud!

Many times I have had to restart but its ended up turning out for the better most the times. So now adays I actually like dying and respawning ALOT more then before (:

Edited by kozzy