rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

One chopper per server has now been added to spawn rotation.

Will test out balance a little bit before more are added. Enjoy!

(Message mostly to server hosters: Also servers who havent updated to latest hive will not be able to save vehicle progress, so make sure your favourite server is up to date.)

Nice, but how do we check if our favorite server is updated?

I'm playing on SE 3.

Great, now my dayz crashes and closes with such a lag that i cant even survive anymore nice

One chopper per server has now been added to spawn rotation.

Will test out balance a little bit before more are added. Enjoy!

(Message mostly to server hosters: Also servers who havent updated to latest hive will not be able to save vehicle progress, so make sure your favourite server is up to date.)

what about the huge graphics glitch that came with the patch?

WTF?? RU 44 just 5 mins ago was a server restart and after entering server i HAD no primary, no secondary, no backpack, no tools...... I talk to myself. what a fuck ((((

Lost everything, my mate either

Running around nw/af, all is well, get stuck in walk mode, mash shift to get back to normal, sticky keys tries to turn on.

Second arma2 randomly opens up when I alt+tab back in, alt+tab back out to see what's going on, and I'm met with a dead screen. Panick, as I certainly shouldn't be dead, and open up the window I was playing where all seemed well. All was well.

Continued playing, got to camp, logged off.

Logged back in, on server where our camp actualy is (cz02) and spawn on the beach.

What on earth was that second window, how did it kill me, and why didn't my char. save when I logged out an hour or so after the weird death screen?

:-( I loved that char.

I figured out how I died.

I had tried earlier to get in to cz02, but with the massive waiting time in loading (which is new) I timed out and was admin kicked.

I didn't notice, but a friend of mine saw my name in cz02, even though I'd been kicked.

My char. starved to death / dehydrated in cz02 while I was playing on de 21 or something, and died. Thus making my de 21 play defunct. I don't know how such a simple thing, such as actualy logging a player who has been kicked out, out, could be missed.

To be fair though, this is my frist death from a game bug, and over all I'm very happy. I think the game needs to focus a little more on the little things like this, than getting heli's back in and making ghillies work. What use are they, if you might die at any moment?

graphic glitches in berezino

Dont forget its better to add what dayz ver and arma beta patch ver you are playing. Some people are also saying to list your card so for example:

"graffix glitch in berezino

1.7.2.4 / 95417 both client and severs played on

270 nvida"

More info helps the devs.

• Like 1

Got killed in elektro in the mall by a lame camper on the hill behind the fire station/power station - spotted him from 800 meters because names were activated on the server but had to lose some zombies so ran inside mall and he shot me through the mall windows.

Oh well, respawned in Solnichy and couldn't find a gun or a shotgun or anything and barely found an axe ... and basically played for 3-4 hours with my only concern being that I don't have morphine in case zombies break my legs.

Axe is better than guns currently, it doesn't aggro other zombies around me so my only worry is zombies aggroing 100-300 meters away from me simply because i'm starting to run while crouched.

Anyway, tried to reach Berezino from south.... about 400 meters or so below it started to show artifacts when zooming with right click... as i got closer i couldn't reach the hospital cause i couldn't see anything. I could barely reach the road south of berezino.

Tried absolutely every option in the video options besides restarting... lowering object detail solved it partially, i could get closer, as far as the road... but still it was impossible to reach hospital. hdr did nothing. Frame rate seemed capped to 27-29 fps on my computer even with everything on very low and vsync disabled.

killing cows for meat worked , found a wild board in a field near a forest, killed it with axe and gutted it right then and when the message said there are raw meat steaks on him he went under the grass and couldn't get them.

With axe, getting the meat off corpses is hard - my method is to stay crouched and go around the body and hit it with the axe until the gear icon shows. Usually i got the icon at the neck or at the ass of the animal.

It seems the animal vanishes at a set timer - a couple of days ago I shot a cow with winchester from about 100 meters, went to it, gutted and a minute or so went by when i finally could hit gear to move meat over and cow went under.

Edited by mariush

an atv disappared... it wasnt a player, tents with weapons and loot were untouched. plz fix

My ATV disappeared too. So did my Bus and Lada(?). Tho I found the bus and the lada at the middle of the NE Airstrip! so fucking random.

Might be the third time some of my vehicles teleports to another location for no reason.

Please fix your update ASAP!

Six Launcher is broken, servers are popping and depopping, graphical artifacts all the way, zombies aggro is litteraly a piece of crap (or broken to be polite) sometime you shoot one zombie in the middle of the town it doesn't do anything, sometimes you shoot one zombie OUTSIDE of the town, and the whole town is coming, same shit with their sight they can spot you even when they turn their back, from 200m+ when you're crouch-running... It's a BIG mess to say the least!

It's barely playable, my friends and I are waiting that fix to play again... =/

First of all: thank you rocket for making this mod and delivering updates!

Just for the statistics: I have encountered the graphics glitches, the "ghillie-replaces-backpack"-bug and the "animal-meat"-bug in 1.7.2.4.

However, there seems to be a change to the spawn mechanics: I have looted about 20 deer stands and found (combined of course): 1 AKM without ammo, 1 Remington with ammo, tons of ammo, generic loot and garbage. In previous versions you could find a gun in about one of 2-3 deer stands. Has the weapon spawn rate been decreased for deer stands?

Can anyone confirm the lowered spawn rates?

I frequent a lot of deer-stands, before and after the patch, and I usually don't find a weapon every 2-3 deer-stands

Zombies behavior is more then OK now, perfect IMHO

Had several issues with no loot and no zombies in town, but it could be that crappy wiping server, not patch

I found a crashed heli and no zeds spawned the whole time I was there. kinda weird, but I'm not complaining... :D

is it a problem with the patch that now my graphics are all grey lines and weird stretches? that graphic glitch is killing me I cant see ANYTHING. nothing at all.

OMG! Did you increase the spawnrate of the AS50 and the M107??? I just found 2 M107's and one AS50 at a single crashsite wtf?!

BUG REPORT

If you has no MAP but press M in crouch position player will stand up.

M is blind keybind to stand up then automatically.

This is a logic error

You no need to stand up to watch the map.

BB iltisfahrer

Fracture button still not working, I am out in the middle of no where and a bug caused me to break a leg when i ran over a rock, so now i'm fucked ><

Respawn button is available if u press esc couple of times.

Profit!

performance: good, sometimes graphic glitches

zombies: improvement in comparison to version 1.7.2.4, but sometimes they give up tracking you too early

weapon: i like the firearms damage (enough ammo is more important)

loot: weapons (especially millitary), ammo, backpacks etc. are too often