rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

I don't know if its only server related, but we found a bug with vehicles. If you damage a car, you can just get out and get in as driver and car is fixed and all in green. Also noticed that cars use much more gas then before, dunno if its intended nerf or bug.

It's a bit low damage but at the same time none of you guys are really thinking about it too much are you...

After the first few bullets the person will be knocked unconscious and you can put one in their head.... or you'll get a headshot already. If you fire 13 at someone and don't get a headshot you've got aimrabies. It's not like you hit someone with 5 ak rounds and they just skip along safely....

I hope you're right. Because looking at the charts alone, it makes me crazy.

Gonna test this myself but so far i'm really sad.

Oh the Lee Enfield, i loved it so much. Now, only half the damage. :(

• Like 1

Awesome job, thanks so much for your hard work Rocket. Glad to see you're trying to tackle some of the nasty bugs which are usually the most boring things to fix but crucial to the players. Keep working on nailing those hackers to the wall.

I don't know if its only server related, but we found a bug with vehicles. If you damage a car, you can just get out and get in as driver and car is fixed and all in green. Also noticed that cars use much more gas then before, dunno if its intended nerf or bug.

Plese check the other announcement.

I know this might not be the right topic, but when will Rocket fix the Zombie Zig Zagging? It's really annoying

And a broken leg fix would also be good in the future

Good day everybody.

I have a questions regarding this update.

[NEW] Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position

What about tents and cars that are in debug forest, will they be destroyed or teleported on the map border?

The problem is in hackers who teleporting all vehicles somewhere in debug area and nobody can find it, will we be able to see them on the map again (7 days or something? :))

Is it possible to add some sort of "car teleport detection" ? It can't be normal when car jumps in n km's away just in second, this could give a warning to server admin, it would be very usefull (just an idea).

Thank you.

Edited by nev3r

I just want to say so far so good, excited to get a heli up in the air. My experiences in game on updated 1.7.2.4 with the 95417 build are great so far. Ghillie suit found already as well as an L85 on a huey crash site. Good to see camo's back in :)

Also very much enjoyed to see the DayZ logo on loading screen rather then Arma2. Makes it feel much more like it's own game which it is on its way to becoming. Haven't noticed anyone else mention this, which is strange because I thought it was a small however powerful little touch added :)

Keep up good work Rocket/DayZ team! :D

Edited by InsideJob

Does anyone have any mirrors to the ARMA 2 betas? Their website is down and i'm not having any luck finding them.. :(

http://www.gamefront...Build_95389.zip

Nice looking update. Downloading now, will seed for awhile until I get back from the Beerstore, then it's testing time! :)

Edited by Cyanyde

Tents are still NOT FIXED. I've just lost a bison and 7 mags on a server restart...

Hey guys, why did he remove the respawn button? I have not found an answer for this yet. Was it to prevent something? Was it providing problems?

Tents are still NOT FIXED. I've just lost a bison and 7 mags on a server restart...

Can you verify that your hoster is running 0.7.2 on the server-side and if he wasn't before, try again and report back with the outcome?

So...choppers aren't spawning?

Got 7 friends on all at the chopper spawns around the map...updated, started server. Logged in...nothing.

Can you verify that your hoster is running 0.7.2 on the server-side and if he wasn't before, try again and report back with the outcome?

Well it wasn't my server. I don't own a server.

http://www.gametrack...98.106.58:2502/ - this is the server it happened on if that helps.

Updated to 2.4 and now and spent 2 hours trying to connect. even tried manually replacing the files in the @dayz / addon folder and still stuck with LOADING on a black screen... :( any ideas? i would like to rollback the update to 2.3 but the update in that forum is 2.4 not 2.3 as it is a "rolling update".

Many Thanx

Hey guys, why did he remove the respawn button? I have not found an answer for this yet. Was it to prevent something? Was it providing problems?

It caused a huge server load if i got it right