rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

Defcon just updated the 1.7.2.4 update package with the hive files that were missing the first go around.

Reinstall from control panel and everyone will be able to load in.

EDIT:

If you guys are still stuck on loading, it's most likely because the hive files haven't been updated on the server you're trying to connect to.

Edited by RS-Dolph
  • Like 1

Oh god... SixUpdater updated the game.... why why why??? I don't want to be a tester, I just want to play... -.-' Come on, can't you guys do something?

How about a downgrade?

I have updated through Six and have tried 5 diff servers. Stuck at loading on all of them. I have left it up for about 15 minutes with no luck. wtf?

battleeye garbage keeps kicking me for failing to update now... Wtf..

They have to be added to the Hive cycle system like vehicle spawns. It's important that servers & clients are running the newest DayZ version for the helis, so give it a little moment.

So does this mean that it will take another Hotfix to put them in? Or is it just one day we just login after a server restart and BOOM! it's there. Just a little confused on this point.

Edited by Chaos5061

Yeah sixlauncher wants me to update the game to launch it.....why.....you said six would only do this when the development team was happy with the update now its being forced on us?

So does this mean that it will take another Hotfix to put them in? Or is it just one day we just login after a server restart and BOOM! it's there. Just a little confused on this point.

Statement soon regarding this, but first some testing so hang on.

It wont require an update, they just enable the loot table on the hive, and it will go into effect as soon as "your" server reboots.

EDIT: Saw Vipeax post after mine, he did say earlier today that it would only require servers to restart, i suppose it could have changed.

Edited by Suspenselol

Okay now im not sure, is the choppers in now when the full update is out on six or we still wating for it to be "Active" on Hive?

When will you added heli? To day? Next week? Next month? It's really great news, very more gamers wait it, but very little information about the time of adding.
We/I hate giving timeframes as it makes people complain when it doesn't actually happen in said timeframe. Very soon, soon enough to start hording your parts ;).

Statement soon regarding this, but first some testing so hang on.

That's fine. I would rather it work right then have it be all buggy. :)

Edited by Chaos5061

Maybe you people should shove sixupdater up it's own ass where it may belong....

And try using DayZCommander....which gives you control but makes it all really easy.

exactly why i quit using sixupdater/launcher. updating past all the servers....

Bad version? Hmm. Some servers work and some dont, all running .4 and my Battleye is updated.

Are we back to playing with Beta updates only and not Steam again already?

Easiest way to install, best control, easy roll backs.....

Manual install..

• Like 7

Bad version? Hmm. Some servers work and some dont, all running .4 and my Battleye is updated.

Are we back to playing with Beta updates only and not Steam again already?

Servers have to make sure they update the hive files also.

Guys in my clan all use arma II beta exe's and still use steam though.

Easiest way to install, best control, easy roll backs.....

Manual install..

True Story :beans: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Inbe4 virus complaints.

You, get back in your cage!

Patch gave my Pc herpes.

:P

i went to click verify and instead downloaded this, i there anyway to reverse this? i play on the same server all the time and now that server wont load for me