rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

Just got the word that HFBServers are refusing to host this update. They want to wait for a stable update to prevent damage to their server (that I pay for).

I recommend anyone using HFB find another host willing to support development of DayZ.

Why? This sounds like a good idea im not updating my server till its stable. Do you wanna be stuck on a loading screen or playing the game just on a previous version?

Why? This sounds like a good idea im not updating my server till its stable. Do you wanna be stuck on a loading screen or playing the game just on a previous version?

Can you share where you got this word from?

Thanks

Can you share where you got this word from?

Thanks

From rockets post it hasnt been widely tested look at the OP...

SixLauncher is Rolling out the Update right now? Am i correct?!

Edit: Yeah ...after reinstalling the update via SixLauncher i got the sexy DayZ Loading Screen and Respawn Button is disabled

Edited by NoRegrets

For those stuck on loading screen:

1. It is either because the server is very busy with requests (latency to central server high) - solution is just to wait

2. The server is not running BattlEye (will not work without battleye enabled)

3. Installation of the @hive server addon is not correct. Make sure ALL required dll's are installed, not just the hiveEXT.dll

4. Not running 1.62 with beta.

• Like 5

Well have you thought of this- because we are the testers?

I signed up to test the game. I didn't sign up to play an alpha.

Rocket is it possible you could add the flush command and how to do it to your original post please? I've needed to use it a couple of times now and it could save a lot of hassle.

I understand it hasn't been widely tested. What I was asking for was the source of where the "word" he got from was.

1. It is either because the server is very busy with requests (latency to central server high) - solution is just to wait

3. Installation of the @hive server addon is not correct. Make sure ALL required dll's are installed, not just the hiveEXT.dll

Everthing is installed correctly, and i try alot of server still stuck at loading o.O previous version all was Ok..

Do we have to get those from our GSP?

I don't see them in the client download section here: http://support.dayzmod.com

Edited by RS-Dolph

Everthing is installed correctly, and i try alot of server still stuck at loading o.O previous version all was Ok..

mby its because alot of people are connecting at the same time? im just throwing it out there for possible consideration

Anyone experienced a massive decreased amount of Zombie eehh Infected spawns?

I could run through the whole inner city of cherno and saw 2 zombies

i dont know! when are they going to add the choppers? i know its today but when?

So, something very weird happened when i downloaded this. Everything works fine except one thing, ill link a video and you will notice.

(Latest drivers installed, tried restaring still same thing)

what fixes it for me is to change hdr to a different value, then back to the one you used.

1. Im having issues for week, trying to get in a servers atleast ~12 times per day no succes

2. Server im trying to get in ( my friends can play but I cant - US 571) is running BE

3. Admin assured me that server is running all required files

4. Admin assured me that server has 1.62 and beta

Stil Iam unable to play on majority of servers, and the one I used to play just fine before.

when get the choppers added?

This might make me sound like a d-bag, but I need to know; is it laziness, stupidity or ignorance that makes people ask the same question, which they would have an answer to, if they bothered to read a couple of previous pages?

• Like 5