rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

What happens if you disconnect while dead in 1.7.2.4? Your corpse still disappears?

What happens if you disconnect while dead in 1.7.2.4? Your corpse still disappears?

Try it and let us know what happens :P

• Like 1

When i was using the latest Beta build 95417 i got that message on every server

Rolled back to 95389 and its fine

To roll back i renamed this file to

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye\BEClient.dll

to

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye\BEClient.dll.old

then ran the 95389 updater and it worked for me

It worked for me. Thanks for the info.

Trying it. Seems good so far. haven't got any chance of testing the tents yet since the server I use has not updated yet. will give feedback when I can.

I have updated to 1.7.2.4 ... playing on a 1.7.2.4 server but i can still use the Respawn Button

Well, there is a post on reddit from rocket, apparently he himself noticed it just a couple of hours ago.

Well, it's been all over these boards.

Stunning disconnect for this team. I guess he pays more attention to reddit than the forums here.

There have been probably a dozen threads on this over the last three days or so.....

So, something very weird happened when i downloaded this. Everything works fine except one thing, ill link a video and you will notice.

(Latest drivers installed, tried restaring still same thing)

You need to flush your game I believe

while in game type:

left shift and hold it, then hit the top right minus key -

then let go of shift and the minus key.

then type the word flush.

will flush your vram in game and help when things get bogged down to some extent.

Whenever I get these kind of errors I just flush and it fixes it so yeah.

Hope this helped.

I'm confused.

If you do not have battleye enabled your server will not run, and will report this to the central server for blacklisting.

Do that mean BattlEye need to be installed "as a client" on server? Or just that it's enabled and required for the clients (which it of course is). Because I only copied the game files from a client installation and never ran the installer, doing manual copying of beta patches when they arrive.

So do I have to fix my registry so the beta patch installer will run on the server aswell and install BattleEye?

Don't dare to start the server before I get this answered.

Will there be any notification about when the chopper are added in the hive so we get to know? :D

I'm confused.

Do that mean BattlEye need to be installed "as a client" on server? Or just that it's enabled and required for the clients (which it of course is). Because I only copied the game files from a client installation and never ran the installer, doing manual copying of beta patches when they arrive.

So do I have to fix my registry so the beta patch installer will run on the server aswell and install BattleEye?

Don't dare to start the server before I get this answered.

Put fingers in ur ears and crank the bitch up

Rocket, can we expect instance ids over 6000 to be getting vehicles enabled on their servers with this update? It's kind if disappointing not being able to have any vehicles. This is a Vilayer hosted server. Everything else has been flawless so far.

Waiting for Sixlauncher, i'm just too lazy ._.

Update your Hive component. You can find it in the regular areas for the server files.

Tried updating the hive files - something I forgot to do. Duh! Now i just get stuck on the "Loading" bit. Is this just load on the hive causing this?

I keep getting "waiting for server response" every server I join and I wait 30+ mins help?

Well, it's been all over these boards.

Stunning disconnect for this team. I guess he pays more attention to reddit than the forums here.

There have been probably a dozen threads on this over the last three days or so.....

why you change your name back?

Glad to see another update!

Here's hoping that the disconnecting immediately after death removing the player corpse is fixed soon, tired of the pussy bandits that shoot at you and try to disconnect before they die, only to have their dead body disappear when they rage quit.

It's useless to wait since the servers themselves are on the 1.7.2.3 version of the game :rolleyes: . Only thing you can do right now is play the waiting game and pray the server admin of your server is pretty active.

well i can tell you that as soon as this patch comes out NL36 will be running it right away :) so dont worry, 3 live admins are online on the server also, but since there is no side or global then it doesnt really matter.

Also, could someone tell BE that they are pretty stupid for releasing an update for BE that cant be updated manually, since it always fails automatically lol :D

Edited by Zyfer

Got kicked from a server due to a missing BE Update ... What?! How can i update it?

Just got the word that HFBServers are refusing to host this update. They want to wait for a stable update to prevent damage to their server (that I pay for).

I recommend anyone using HFB find another host willing to support development of DayZ.

• Like 1