Jourmand1r

Week and a half, still haven't seen a vehicle.

You know, I get it, its the zombie apocalypse, but seriously.

Who's idea was it to throw in a 255 km map with 240 km of useless wilderness with no way to get around 99 percent of the time but hoofing it.

I want to keep playing tonight, but i don't have another 45 minutes to run to a barn and find a winchester.

• Like 1

I played for 2 months and still have yet to see or hear a vehicle.

Stand in line.

I'm sitting on 2 pickups, 1 ural,1 bike, 2 atvs, 1 old hatchback. it's all luck my friend.

Just for the sake of getting this server more populated. PA 2, Solichiny, in the quarry there is a partially repaired V3S that I refuse to touch at the moment. play nice.

Edited by Glycerine

I'm sitting on 2 pickups, 1 ural, 1 v3s, 1 bike, 2 atvs, 1 old hatchback. it's all luck my friend.

So thats where all the vehicles went.

You know, I get it, its the zombie apocalypse, but seriously.

Who's idea was it to throw in a 255 km map with 240 km of useless wilderness with no way to get around 99 percent of the time but hoofing it.

I want to keep playing tonight, but i don't have another 45 minutes to run to a barn and find a winchester.

It's probably a good thing you haven't seen one.

Getting a vehicle makes you a very large target, especially considering Hueys are back

My group had a hallelujah moment last night. We've not seen a vehicle in weeks and then running through the woods last night sitting in a stream of sunlight was a pickup. :D It was just next to a Deer Stand in plain view of the road and our first thought was TRAP!.

Took us about half an hour to circle round the site checking ambush positions and sight lines. We couldn't see anyone near. So summoning up my courage I crawled to the pickup and got in. The dam thing was at full health and had half a tank of fuel. I brace myself for the bullet but it never came. Who ever had driven it there was long gone.

Maybe a Zombie got him or another player, what ever had happened we toasted his health with a can of beans :beans: and drove our new toy back to our camp, singing all the way. :D

Edited by Talon2000uk

I found a bike in the woods the other day. I held onto it for 3 days. I had loads of fun with it. I drove out onto the NW airfield and rode in serpentine patterns to taunt others...and the Z's.

Then my friend logged in, respawned in Elektro and found an ATV. He took off with it and we met up further north. The original owner of the ATV caught up to us and killed us. Some might say we suck, but my friend respawned and found the same ATV in Elektro by the fire station. He drove off with it again and high tailed it into the woods, only this time he made sure not to stay the same course.

They're out there. Just gotta have luck on your side or have a large enough group looking for parts/spawns.

I found a bike in the woods the other day. I held onto it for 3 days. I had loads of fun with it. I drove out onto the NW airfield and rode in serpentine patterns to taunt others...and the Z's.

Then my friend logged in, respawned in Elektro and found an ATV. He took off with it and we met up further north. The original owner of the ATV caught up to us and killed us. Some might say we suck, but my friend respawned and found the same ATV in Elektro by the fire station. He drove off with it again and high tailed it into the woods, only this time he made sure not to stay the same course.

They're out there. Just gotta have luck on your side or have a large enough group looking for parts/spawns.

Spawn hoarding should never be a game feature in anything.

I really am getting tired really quickly of deciding between dying in elektro trying to get supplies, or getting bored running 2 hours to find supplies inland and usually getting smacked by a zombie that aggroed from 200m away.

Find a server that updates fairly frequently and you'll be more likely to find vehicles as well as heli crashes. Or just do like my group and cruise the north looking for camps to steal them from :P

Edited by Volteker

I had a nice spree about three weeks ago when i was on a vehicle finding spree . But no such luck anymore

I found 2 atvs and a tractor parked at different places in the woods as I ran all the way from the coast to the NW Airfield yesterday. Finding vehicles stashed in the woods is easier than finding them freshly spawned. Plus, you get the added bonus of not having to repair them first.

i've been playing for several months now and have only ever ran into 2 vehicles, both in complete random places but i recorded both which was nice

yes they are very exciting moments as you can tell...

Edited by Jason1

I found four vehicles last night but prior to that i had only found one motorbike in 2 months of play.

Me and a couple of friends have been playing for about 3 weeks now and haven't seen a vehicle yet. We heard one once but never managed to find out where from.

I don't think the map should be littered with vehicles but i still think there should be more of them, maybe make them appear in a less repaired state, so that its still a challenge to get one working.

Spawn hoarding should never be a game feature in anything.

I really am getting tired really quickly of deciding between dying in elektro trying to get supplies, or getting bored running 2 hours to find supplies inland and usually getting smacked by a zombie that aggroed from 200m away.

Yea, why should there be an in-game object that people actually fight over, creating actual territories and rivalries?!

Use your brain for a second. I have a hatchback, van, bus, pickup, and 2 atv's. Didn't get a single one from its actual spawn.

Also dying in Elektro and taking 2 hours to find supplies both indicate you have no idea what you're doing.

Edited by SeptusCap
  • Like 3

Try looking for camps in the north. Just yesterday I stole a van and a bus, got the van stolen from me, found an atv, crashed it, then found 2 guys riding atv, killed one of them, the other escaped with the atv - it all happened in the north, that's where the good stuff is.

Yea, why should there be an in-game object that people actually fight over, creating actual territories and rivalries?!

Use your brain for a second. I have a hatchback, van, bus, pickup, and 2 atv's. Didn't get a single one from its actual spawn.

Also dying in Elektro and taking 2 hours to find supplies both indicate you have no idea what you're doing.

Yeah, I'm with this guy. You clearly have NO clue how to do this. I had issues getting out of Elektro due to snipers working in tandem on the hill. Eventually I spawned in a different location and was able to make it north. I ran through two-three different towns. Not crawled, not crouched, RAN! and I managed to make it just south of Krasnostav in about an hour with an Enfield, revolver, tons of ammo, 5 sodas, 2 water bottles, matches, compass, map, tent, hatchet, food, bandages and a few other odds and ends. It's pretty clear that you really suck at this.

There were times that I had 10 infected on me. I ran through 3 pine trees, hit prone. No more aggro. In the immortal words of Internet trolling. L2Play Jourmand...

Edited by kentk94

I found a newly spawned Ural right on the coast on a very popular server after about 5 days of playing :D I was really tired though, and seeing as it was pitch black, I found it really hard to hide it well... Next day it was gone :P Oh well, I didnt care too much, not much use when I'm playing lone wolf.

I've only seen vehicles twice, and they were buses both times.

The first time, it was out of gas, second time I jacked it but someone else jacked it from me once I disconnected.

That's the way it goes I guess.

oh you will find one soon enough, took me a week or so to find my first and in the months from then ive sometimes found 3 in obe session, its just luck really.

I've been playing for almost 3 weeks, and last night was the 1st time I found a vehicle and it turned into 4. 1st was an atv outside Cherno, and after heading north I found a 2nd atv outside of Elektro. I headed past Berzino to check out the ship wreck and that when I found a bout, but after i crashed the atv I head west and found a tractor near Black Mt. You just never know.

It took me 1 month to get my first truck, then we saw 3 more vehicles that night, which made me slightly mad, but whatever.

I hope they don't make vehicles spawns more popular, they ruin the game to a degree. It becomes FAR to easy to travel, ambush, loot and stock everything. Imagine if there were 10 vehicles cruising round on one server, it'd end badly.