Renaldoxx

Post your IRL Survival Gear/Outfit!

OMFG HAX!! You are using the flashlight one handed, everyone that plays dayZ knows this is physically impossible!!!

Pft, if you got SWAG you can do anything... :D Hahha

Flashlight and cellphone... USE LIGHT FROM CELLPHONE! HIT 'M WITH FLASHLIGHT!

Also, HTC One X? I'm using the same phone in my picture.

Well, if you can use the One X as a hammer, it would be a great infected-killer :D

As you can see in the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2NYtgWYefQ] video , it works great

Edited by SuperSverker

All I have are my clothes and whatever I can grab from the nearby pawn shop/ gun store.

My Army issue H&K AG-3 aimpoint without the firepin :P (or whatever the english word for it is) camo clothes, tent and dry food for 2 weeks.

Not that it matters as we all know the entire world will end this year on december 21st.

Goodluck on running for most you too much weight you will carry will slow you down when getting chased by 20 zombies. I doubt a hatchet will do you much.

Try hitting a person in the head with one of those and trying to get it out fast enough before the other zombie attacks you or a family member.

I plan to survive in a snowy climate.

58047_10150098173885908_680475907_7336440_2328184_n.jpg

Where? Narnia?

Just as shoutout to any gas mask fans out there, a lot of the ones on the market are affordable for a reason. Those Russian models that float up everywhere are not approved for actual use, and you've got to check the manufacturing date on your filters: the chemicals they use will settle (forgot technical term) over time and only filter out dust and particles, not aerosols/gases.