How do people find it fun to sit in hills and just snipe people. Are you seriously that bored?

Edited by noairnowayout

because then they come and whinge on the forums and people laugh.

• Like 1

Getting one over on another person is all that matters to some people. That threshold is lowered greatly when everyone only has pixels at stake.

The rationalize that it's "PvP" because you could have gotten them, too, if you'd been "smart" enough or loss of a "noob".

You just have to assume that every other "player" is an early stage infected and will eventually abandon their guns as the virus destroys their humanity.

I'm pissed off that I clicked on this thread.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

Put yourself into the shoes of the sniper himself.. If you were lucky enough to find a sniper rifle.. whats a better use for it than sniping people? Zombies dont spawn as far as the sniper scopes range leaving the gun useless for anything other than 'penis enlarging' player hunting.

If you had one yourself.. would you not do it? If you say no then I call bullshit.

• Like 1

"I don't like the way someone else enjoys the game. They play 100% in accordance to how the game is supposed to function, but I don't like it so they're obviously playing the game wrong"

Put yourself into the shoes of the sniper himself.. If you were lucky enough to find a sniper rifle.. whats a better use for it than sniping people? Zombies dont spawn as far as the sniper scopes range leaving the gun useless for anything other than 'penis enlarging' player hunting.

If you had one yourself.. would you not do it? If you say no then I call bullshit.

i actually had an as50. Didn't camp once.

Edited by noairnowayout

Sorry man if running around and helping people with morphine,blood bags and other medical stuff doesn't fit into your game, maybe i better leave DayZ

People find all sorts of things fun, hell im sure some where right now somebody is shoving a candle up there ass and they are on cloud nine man.

Edited by shazbot04

People find all sorts of things fun, hell im sure some where right now somebody is shoving a candle up there ass and they are on cloud nine man.

I thought I'd turned my webcam off :(

• Like 2

Well you didn't . I'm not going to say i liked it , but then again I'm not going to say i didn't
  • Like 1

Well woopdie-fuckin-doo you're better than us snipers.

Anyway, why not? It's part of the game. People adapt their playstyle to snipers. In fact, as a sniper, you're helping more than you're harming. Every death someone learns something, especially sniper kills. That's why it's hard to snipe in-city.

were you the one with the table candle lit, or the one with unlit 3 wick?

Edited by Jack Lz

Then to a lot of us you're playing a military sim wrong.

How do people find it fun to sit in hills and just snipe people. Are you seriously that bored?

How do you find it "fun" to run in an open field or in front of popular/known sniper areas just to be sniped by people. Are you seriously that noobish?

Stay in the tree line and hug the buildings next time nubsauce and you won't get your head blown off by a camper. I run amock in cherno and Elecktro all the time and almost never get popped cause I don't run in straight lines out in the open.

yeah people need to understand the endgame for Dayz is pvp... once u get good gear there really is nothing else other than shooting players.

I camp in the hills and snipe because, let's see.

Oh right, my squad is walking through the city looting and i'm their eyes and the first defence to threats against them.

OP should learn what Overwatch is.

• Like 1

Because there are far too many CoD/Battlefield newfags that take pleasure in ruining your day by making you constantly start over again.

I ran into a guy wasting everyone on a hill overlooking Elektro. He ended up driving past me on his motor bike in camo. He stopped and got on voice comms. I knew I was going to die, so I had fun with it. I ran circles around him, taunted him in voice chat telling him how much his aim sucked as I'd make it all the way through Elektro without dying. Then He asked if I wanted his bike. To which I said, sure, I'll hop on so you can feel better about shooting me as I ride off. I went over, got behind it, went prone, stood up, went prone, stood up. And then he shot me.

I respawned, ran through Elektro again, but this time I ran into 2 people on the coast. One had a shotgun and demanded that I stop immediately. I knew I was once again dead, so I just kept running until he finally gunned me down.

These are the same people that think it's hilarious to download aimbot's and wallhacks for other games, and then they save screenshots of people raging about them. I'm pretty sure they ate a lot of paint chips as kids.

But whatever, I just keep respawning. PvP is a big part of this game and there is no way to avoid it. You can either accept it and move on, or you might wanna think about getting your own server and setting your own rules then.

Edited by kentk94
  • Like 1