malv

Worst Community Ever

This game most horrible players of any game I've ever played. I spend 30 minutes trying to find a gun to get killed by some fa**ot player who shoots me after I pass on my opportunity to kill him.

Terribly broken crap scavenge game, with a fundamentally broken concept, and terribly broken garbage community, .

Back to PR I go.

Bye then.

Just to disprove your point there let's take a look at what you just said, shall we?

First of all the gameplay itself has nothing to do with the overall community, which in fact is really good considering we have a very balanced Rocket Defence Force and Anti-Rocket Alliance.

Secondly this game is a survival game. It's not supposed to be pretty with butterflies and bubbles where you get 1 000 000 everything by saying the magic word. What? I don't know I just made that up...

Thirdly this is a shooter game after all. Can you imagine if someone went to the Battlefield 3 forums and start crying that the enemy is actually shooting at him?

Fourthly it is not broken at all. Infact it is very healthy and perfectly running mod. The main idea and concept behind this mod is actually working very well.

I suggest you learn what the game's about first before jumping into it expecting everyone to be friendly.

So, you got killed after 30 minutes trying to get a gun...not really a reason to complain in a PvP focused game. You're entitled to spawn on the beach again after + a flashlight and a bandage, that's it. Could he have let you have the gun? Yea. Was it yours? Not if you couldn't pick it up. That's the nature of the game. Gotta shrug it off or walk away. I know it will get worse the more precious stuff you gather and the more cheezy the death, but that's what this is about.

I personally spent two hours, got a nice spawn spot finally, and for the first time had a nice rifle and pistol. Better than that, I had a canteen, water, matches, hunting knife, watch, everything I need to go off and survive in the woods. I was so stoked. I got out of that town, and up in the treeline a ways out. I wander a bit in the wilderness, and then spot a cow in a field. I'm gonna kill that cow, get the meat, and feast and get my blood back up. One rifle shot, cow dead. Skinned, 8 steaks. Oh man, this is gonna taste like delicious win. CRACK. Rifle shot, from who knows where, instantly dead.

Guy probably didn't even come down to check my body. Oh well. Took a 10 min break to eat dinner.

I do kinda wish the game told you who killed you, would add to your experience and the server community IMO. If the "good guys" see Xkilla420killaX keeps killing people, they might inquire and want to find him. Even not, it would be nice to be able to identify the bandit who did you in.

Oh the anger. Reminds me of Darktide.

Hide, noone is friendly..

Its ALPHA, get back when its finished..

Bye, one less spammer on the forums. <3

Basically this is why i will kill anybody guys has hachet say dont i'm like ack fuk it ok he then starts wacking me with the hachet !

Edited by calabam

Somebody has never played League of Legends lol.

I'll jump on board here too. At least in this game you are only exposed to d-bags for 30 secs or so until the firefight is over instead of being stuck with them for a game that has 20min - 45min rounds.

Why register just to complain and leave?

Why not just be silent.

It's called criticism.

OK, lets just agree that this mod aint for your temper.

I am not gonne supply you with more arguments for why this community is bad, by calling you stupid things.

The community aint as good as it could be, but thats what we got to work with.

I can only tell you to man up or get out.

The factor of the unknown is essential in this game. You never know if you can trust someone. But just to make it clear for you. Never trust anyone. As simple as that. If you stop trusting people, you wont get so sad when they shoot you.

Agreed I shoot anyone Out of Teamspeak Or Skype I dont Trust them.

There's so much that could be said to the OP, but I feel like my words would be wasted.

I'll just leave you with this.

30 minutes to judge a game isn't nearly enough.

You had the misfortune to encounter people who don't view the world in the same manner you do.

The community on the Forums, overall, seems intelligent and articulate.

Good luck in whatever your new endeavors are....

It's called criticism.

You mean non-constructive criticism...

Edited by Heradon

Yep, the forums are a nasty place. I'm just here cause its entertaining to watch the psycho's spaz out, when you talk about not killing someone or suggestions for alternatives to killing players.

Edited by Orthus

I wana hug him...

with my hatchet....

This game most horrible players of any game I've ever played. I spend 30 minutes trying to find a gun to get killed by some fa**ot player who shoots me after I pass on my opportunity to kill him.

Terribly broken crap scavenge game, with a fundamentally broken concept, and terribly broken garbage community, .

Back to PR I go.

OP: i realize that you probably just got your 1 shot off, and never looked back here. but nearly every single statement you have made here is just plain wrong, and nearly the opposite of reality.

have fun back in the Diablo III forums! :o

More than 700,000 people would disagree with you.

OP: You looked for a gun for 30 WHOLE MINUTES?

When I first started, I crawled around for fucking DAYS.

Lol at this thread. It is a trolls McDonald's.

The OP places his order and everyone rushes to feed him.

Well played OP, well played...

You mean non-constructive criticism...

His criticism is addressing a real problem in the game so it's pretty valid.

Sorry OP, but after examining your post it seems you lack one of the game requirements: -

Requirements:

• ArmA II: Combined Operations
  • DayZ Mod Files (Available on the downloads page)
  • Balls

You will die for all sorts of stupid reasons, and players will kill you. My friend died because he stood up on some stairs yesterday, don't get attached to your stuff.

It's called criticism.

Replace "criticism" with "attention whore" and you're spot on.