camperJM

Why should I be playing this mod furthermore..

hese people would tend to try and create things in the game that have a lasting impression on the world. Organisations, bases, different ways of playing the game

Create organisations? KOS and another thing: organisations/guilds with 40 members? Really nice with 40 Slot servers to play with theirselves servers are too small for that kind of stuff.

Bases are an WIP and can be build with sandbags ok, but I am bound to a specific server with again just 40 Slots and if my clan/group has 10 members - well awesome we're 25% of the servers population.

Different ways of playing the game? Hell yes because we don't have any endgame at the moment and PvP is the only one which eventually succeeds, sure we could create organisations or bases, but small servers.

I see the DayZ team is a small independent group which even has problems with the hive server and can't host other servers. But that's the problem, they should take the next step.

Yeah tbh i rekon after a month of playing the game would be rather boring the formula of getttin kit + killin folk can only last so long it would need a PVE aspect to give it long term longevity for me .

What everyone else does. Snipe Noobs on the coast. /sarcasm

This w/o sarcasm. Only not on the coast but in cherno / electro with a sniper rifle. Other that that nothing to do.

If you can't make your own fun, maybe this isn't the game for you. Good luck in your future endeavors.

So tell us, is there anything else beside PvP which is fun?

If you can't make your own fun, maybe this isn't the game for you. Good luck in your future endeavors.

haha what a twat with standard idiotic response "this game is not for you" ahaha

OP you're a fool, I'm sorry to have to say. At no point during those 26 days did you decide to take a break and come back later? No you used up all your energy playing it in one big go, subsequently exploring and doing everything.

Well I haven't been everywhere or done everything, why? So it gives me something to do in the time I do get to play. It's the same as the person who wins the lottery but still doesn't feel rich, now you see it's about the journey and not the destination.

So I have played this mod for over a month now.. My character has been alive for 26 dayz , I have 900 zombies killed and 21 murders + 11 bandits killed.. I have found a chopper and I have found almost every vehicle.. I've played alone and I've played with friends.. I have the best gear in the game.. (Me and my 2 friends have 3 L85 AWS combined, also left about 10 AS50's).. Through this process I barely had fun..

I am utterly outbored with this mod.. I feel that it's extremely overrated and just plain boring.. Meh, it was fun the first few hours but then it just became repetetive.... PVP is extremely boring which every1 said was the end game.. Although I feel that the end game is finding the best gear, really..

There is nothing left to do with this mod and I just don't understand why people praise this mod so much..

It's not even fun, you know.. Could have some improvements here and there but I could care less as ArmA 2 is so broken even 3 years after release..

So I am asking here, Why the hell should I keep playing this mod and what is there to do left..

Honestly, I've never seen something so overrated since Lil Wayne.

You played for a month and claim you had no fun, why the fuck did you play for a month?

Yea seriously, just die, man. I thought that I was bored with a bunch of gear and enough supplies for days, then I got killed by a hacker who teleported behind me. Next life was amazing. Spent time with crowbar and 15 zombie skulls in the dead of night, tossing flares in the distance to get the attention of most of the zombies while I picked out the stragglers for their seldom carried utilities.

If you're looking for a specific 'endgame', the content of which you hope someone will relay to you on these forums in just a few lines, then perhaps this isn't the game for you.

So I have played this mod for over a month now.. My character has been alive for 26 dayz , I have 900 zombies killed and 21 murders + 11 bandits killed.. I have found a chopper and I have found almost every vehicle.. I've played alone and I've played with friends.. I have the best gear in the game.. (Me and my 2 friends have 3 L85 AWS combined, also left about 10 AS50's).. Through this process I barely had fun..

I am utterly outbored with this mod.. I feel that it's extremely overrated and just plain boring.. Meh, it was fun the first few hours but then it just became repetetive.... PVP is extremely boring which every1 said was the end game.. Although I feel that the end game is finding the best gear, really..

There is nothing left to do with this mod and I just don't understand why people praise this mod so much..

It's not even fun, you know.. Could have some improvements here and there but I could care less as ArmA 2 is so broken even 3 years after release..

So I am asking here, Why the hell should I keep playing this mod and what is there to do left..

Honestly, I've never seen something so overrated since Lil Wayne.

Alpha.

IE. Not a lot of content.

Really Guys...u are so poor! This is a gameFORUM. Someone posting his expirience and thoughts, and most of u 11yearold WOWkiddies rage him?? Why?

I think its a serious questions hes asks? Where is the endgame?What to do?? I know its still an alpha! But atm i bored too by this mod!

It's not serious, it's a bragging post followed by a whinge. In no way is the OP constructive.

So I am asking here, Why the hell should I keep playing this mod

Answer: please don't. Problem solved, world becomes slightly better place.

So tell us, is there anything else beside PvP which is fun?

I find fun in observing the habits of players, rescuing the poor souls about to be over run, just wandering the map for the hell of it. Now I also enjoy ambushing bandits trying to ambush survivors, making idiot mistakes and getting my head blown off! Get a vehicle and drop it off on the beach and watch the chao ensue. I am easily amused tho!

haha what a twat with standard idiotic response "this game is not for you" ahaha

Here is a standard idiotic response "SUCK MEH BALLS MO!" & "Effing troll is effing amusing" Scoot along now skippy.

You played a free mod for a month (more than you'd get out of a lot of full priced games) and you're complaining? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

The game is far, far from content complete. How about you come back in a few months?

You have obviously not done alot of PvP if you have only gotten 32 kills over the coarse of a month ... Go to Cherno or Elektro on a full 50 player server with some friends and kill everything you see.

If your survivor is 26 days old, you're doing it wrong.

I honestly suggest setting up a tent, unloading everything except your hatchet, NVGs, a map & a compass/gps.

Play only at night. Axe scrubs down in Elektro & Cherno whilst direct broadcasting the chorus to "2 Minutes to Midnight" by Iron Maiden.

1:16 for the chorus

You know what kind of post this really is?

It's his perception of the type of player that keeps killing him.

Really Guys...u are so poor! This is a gameFORUM. Someone posting his expirience and thoughts, and most of u 11yearold WOWkiddies rage him?? Why?

I think its a serious questions hes asks? Where is the endgame?What to do?? I know its still an alpha! But atm i bored too by this mod!

But but it is an alpha and you knew this when you started. There isn't an endgame so whining that there isn't an endgame is silly since you already knew this.

Pretty much the same here. I never bothered with Vehicles or getting "better" weapons, just don't see the point. Didn't play yesterday(first day not playing in over a month) and probably won't play again until some new content is added to the Mod. There just isn't anything interesting to do.

I still love the atmosphere, but the Mod needs a lot more added to it before it can be released as a standalone.