jaymeec95

Lost the best loot ive ever seen..

Was sniping in Elektro and someone was sniping right next to me so i killed him and he had a L85, Backpack, M9SD, Range Finders, NVGS, AS50, Every Bottom slot tool, and everything else you need to feel bad ass. So i loot the guy run north for about 3 minutes log out to go get a drink, come back 5minutes later and all my gears gone back to my plain cz550...

dude, dont log out immediatly after looting stuff, i think it takes some time for the database to save your loadout.

dude, dont log out immediatly after looting stuff, i think it takes some time for the database to save your loadout.

Yea i know thats why i ran for a couple mintues shot a clip in happines waited a minute then logged off, because i had something like this happen before

You aren't the boss of him. Don't let him order you around like a chump.

Another reason private servers have an edge, save things pretty much immediatley.

• Like 1

Another reason private servers have an edge, save things pretty much immediatley.

yea was only on global cause the private hive i play on was down. so not sweating it too much

Edited by jaymeec95

Rule one of DayZ, don't get attached to your loot.

Are you the same dude who posts this on any topic about losing ones loot? 64 posts, all the same sentence? Is this your catch phrase or something? If not, you read it somewhere else and are just plagiarizing. Either way, no offense but it's getting annoying.

• Like 4

i gave him advice, either you take the advice, or leave it.

• Like 1

Don't see how you would of gathered that from that, so you're either a troll or an idiot.

Either way people like you are becoming far too common.

Don't see how you would of gathered that from that, so you're either a troll or an idiot.

Either way people like you are becoming far too common.

I don't see how you gathered I'm a troll or an idiot from that.

Either way people like you are way too predictable.

No. Just no. Your brain is smaller than the OPs balls for sniping in Elektro.. To contradict you with fact; the server autosaves your position and status immediately. Sometimes, due to server desync (orange and red chains of doom), your character will not get saved. If you pick up loot or eat/drink - make sure to move 5 - 10 feet before disconnecting. That will ensure the database saves your character. Also, make sure you aren't desynced or lagging.

• Like 1

No. Just no. Your brain is smaller than the OPs balls for sniping in Elektro.. To contradict you with fact; the server autosaves your position and status immediately. Sometimes, due to server desync (orange and red chains of doom), your character will not get saved. If you pick up loot or eat/drink - make sure to move 5 - 10 feet before disconnecting. That will ensure the database saves your character. Also, make sure you aren't desynced or lagging.

Thats how it works alright, but you don't need to act like douche if he does not know something you know ;)

Thats how it works alright, but you don't need to act like douche if he does not know something you know ;)

I suppose that's true. I'm just in a douche-baggery mood. My bad.

• Like 1

I suppose that's true. I'm just in a douche-baggery mood. My bad.

That happens to all of us. Have my beans sir.

• Like 1