irGoodman

Not playing DayZ until it's fixed.

I don't entirely see why your being an ass to him trying to contradict everything he says and using pointless statements telling him no one cares. If you did not care then you would not post in this thread.

On topic...

I don't entirely think you should just quit because some guns were nerfed while others weren't and just because it became a bit more dificult or an inconveniance to you. I see that you had probably spent a good amount of time loading your charater up only to have everything you collected a waste but essentially you are going to die eventually and will have to get everything back.

Your choice but I think a fairly poor reason to stop playing in my opinion.

• Like 2

The changes are shit, but may as well stick around and see what happens. It's not like Rocket made the changes afterall. All it really means is that I'm going back to my old dirty AKM ways for a time.

• Like 1

I don't entirely see why your being an ass to him trying to contradict everything he says and using pointless statements telling him no one cares. If you did not care then you would not post in this thread.

On topic...

I don't entirely think you should just quit because some guns were nerfed while others weren't and just because it became a bit more dificult or an inconveniance to you. I see that you had probably spent a good amount of time loading your charater up only to have everything you collected a waste but essentially you are going to die eventually and will have to get everything back.

Your choice but I think a fairly poor reason to stop playing in my opinion.

The truth has been spoken. Have some beans.

I posted this hoping that Rocket will realise this is a problem his community cares about, not to whinge about shit.

Of course I'm not quitting, I've already loaded Steam up.

The changes are shit, but may as well stick around and see what happens. It's not like Rocket made the changes afterall. All it really means is that I'm going back to my old dirty AKM ways for a time.

Found my nugget! My precious!

Ahh, the young people of today - so impatient.

Back in my day...............

Ahh, the young people of today - so impatient.

Back in my day...............

You walked to school in 3 feet of snow barefoot?